Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Great Deliverer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Great Deliverer (559 Views)

Breaking News: The Great Oba Of Benin Joins His Ancestors / Last Three Wishes Of Alexander The Great; A Moral Lesson For Us All. / Picture Of Deposed Deji Of Akure And His Wife Before The Great Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Deliverer by kpakpandoN(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2013
God is great but He humbles Himself to d level of His children to deliver them.The one who will deliver you must be stronger than d enemy holding u captive.The reason He is able to deliver is because He is stronger than all ur enemies put together.This is why in Psalm 24:7-10,He is called d Lord strong and mighty,d Lord mighty in battles and d Lord of Host.It does not matter d enemy fighting u,as long as d One who is mighty in battle is on ur side,u will definitely be victorious.Even if u are d one who got yourself into Satan's captivity - that is,u are a lawful captive - if u call on Him,He will deliver u (Isaiah 49:24-26). Many years ago,there was a wedding in my village and I was invited to preach on that day.I had been away from home for a long time because of d many things I had suffered from d hands of witches and wizards for 13 years.On arrival at d wedding,i saw many of them and had to change my message.I dared them to come out of darkness or get ready to be roasted.When d sermon was over,i left,but d witches went to confront d mother of d bride,saying that she invited them so that I could insult them.They threatened to wait for d lady after conception and that she will never deliver d baby.When her daughter became pregnant,d mother wrote to tell me d trouble I had brought to her.I smiled and replied that on the day of delivery,d witches will be asleep.The lady came to d camp for a programme while d witches were planning for the delivery date.She went into labour at d camp and within 10minutes,she had delivered.Similarly,during a particular convention we had in America,news came that some people had planted a bomb at d auditorium,which was set to explode at 1a.m. of d Holy Ghost night.My children panicked but I asked them to relax knowing that d God that I serve can neutralise any bomb,because He says no weapon formed against us shall prosper. What situation are u in today that holds back ur freedom? The Lord will deliver u. Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "2014 Is Not Like Any Other Year In The Past Because / About Chidiideal..com / The New Face Of Terror, Terrorist Recruiting Females For Marriage (nigeria...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.