Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,335 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) (25372 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Vote For Ibk On Beyonce's "end Of Time" Remix Competition. / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by buoye1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
llouis:

Dude, the thread reads " New Post (Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video)",
now i ask - where is the video on this thread?
is it here?
if it ain't please remove, hide or delete or uninstall this thread abeg.
This is falsehood at its peak.

It was on you-tube an hour or eleventeen years ago, this thread says its here and it ain't.
for the love of truth and integrity either put it back here or remove this...

tomorrow we will be ranting and chanting our leaders are corrupt and compulsive liars whilst some of ur perpetrate falsehood just to make a few more coins that will never put us in the range of the rich.

Bross no vexgrin.....dis ur vex is raw!....o gidi gan-an!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
fellis:

How is her attitude bad?
Read her comment about this year Caine award, all because she wasn't listed. She called Sir. Elnathan John her "boy" I've read three of her interviews before making my conclusion.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by coogar: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nomski0:

How do you know Jay-z was a drug dealer? Did you buy drugs from him?undecided

he's a drug dealer - he confessed that himself. he sold drugs as a youth before he started rapping.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2440081/I-knew-budgets-I-drug-dealer-Jay-Z-says-learned-business-skills-selling-crack-cocaine-1980s.html
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by buoye1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
cute bobo: Must u too open all topics u see on front page. Grow up bro
Na maizegrin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
coogar:

he's a drug dealer - he confessed that himself. he sold drugs as a youth before he started rapping.
This is America, 80% of the total population have at a point in their life used or sold illegal drugs (pots, meth, coke, e.t.c.). Stop judging people with their past.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by buoye1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nomski0:

[color=purple] How do you know Jay-z was a drug dealer?[/b] Did you buy drugs from him?undecided
[/b][quote author=Nomski0]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Phder:
Read her comment about this year Caine award, all because she wasn't listed. She called Sir. Elnathan John her "boy" I've read three of her interviews before making my conclusion.

”Elnathan was one of my boys in my workshop”.
^^^^^
That's what Chimamanda said. How does that make her a person with a bad attitude? This is how you people spread nasty rumors about innocent people that haven't done anything to deserve them.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by coogar: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Phder:
This is America, 80% of the total population have at a point in their life used or sold illegal drugs (pots, meth, coke, e.t.c.). Stop judging people with their past.

so where in my comment did i judge jay-z? why do you people always jump into conclusions & make daft assumptions? so stating a fact is now judging?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by EzePromoe: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
cute bobo: shut ur trap. Don't compare sleep with death. I'm sure, if u are given free ticket to visit two people, one from Nigeria and other from abroad, I know ur motherfucker will choose abroad. If someone deserves respect, give it to her. U can even compare Obama of USA to ur president Goodluck
If inferiority is the meaning of respect then I cease from today onwards to give any man respect
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by pazienza(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
ChinoElects: Igbos are the only reason the world is recognizing Nigeria..

From great Zik

Achebe

Chike Obi

Ojukwu

Chimamanda

Soludo

Barth Nnaji

The list is endless..

Why must you people always find a way to drag Ndiigbo into unecessary e- battle with useless chest beating attitudes like the one you exhibited above, what exactly do you gain by that? You really need to repent from your ways, it's really irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
fellis:

”Elnathan was one of my boys in my workshop”.
^^^^^
That's what Chimamanda said. How does that make her a person with a bad attitude? This is how you people spread nasty rumors about innocent people that haven't done anything to deserve them.

Shut your mouth and read the entire article online. I am also entitled to me own opinion, so shut it.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
coogar:

so where in my comment did i judge jay-z? why do you people always jump into conclusions & make daft assumptions? so stating a fact is now judging?
Read your previous comment out loud and ask yourself the question you're asking me... You said "he's a drug dealer" don't tell me you don't know the difference between "is" and "was".
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Dinakas(f): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
llouis:

Dude, the thread reads " New Post (Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video)",
now i ask - where is the video on this thread?
is it here?
if it ain't please remove, hide or delete or uninstall this thread abeg.
This is falsehood at its peak.

It was on you-tube an hour or eleventeen years ago, this thread says its here and it ain't.
for the love of truth and integrity either put it back here or remove this...

tomorrow we will be ranting and chanting our leaders are corrupt and compulsive liars whilst some of ur perpetrate falsehood just to make a few more coins that will never put us in the range of the rich.

oga, abeg take am easy, no be fight o.

Besides its said that the video was there, its not as if it wasn't posted. The video was blocked on youtube or didn't you see it?

Haba! Nawa o! No be fight
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Phder:

Shut your mouth and read the entire article online. I am also entitled to me own opinion, so shut it.

I read the entire article before I made that post and nothing in it indicated that Chimamanda has a bad attitude. you have no right to shut me up because I am also entitled to my opinion, you were spreading false rumours about Chimamanda.
Shutting me up won't change that fact.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by macof(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
This thread is just disappointing sad
See Nigerians jubilating for this little thing.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by babe4chi(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dannylux: Downloading it outta curiosity..
pls hw do you download videos on youtube? Tanxx
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by coogar: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Phder:
Read your previous comment out loud and ask yourself the question you're asking me... You said "he's a drug dealer" don't tell me you don't know the difference between "is" and "was".

are you an illiterate?

he's = he is or he was.
my last sentence then said he sold drugs as a youth before he started rapping.

even a kid of 5 knows i was stating a fact about his past. how does that equate to judging him? if you don't have anything to say, better tape it shut!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
fellis:

I read the entire article before I made that post and nothing in it indicated that Chimamanda has a bad attitude. you have no right to shut me up because I am also entitled to my opinion, you were spreading false rumours about Chimamanda.
Shutting me up won't change that fact.

RUMOR: A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.

I said earlier, that my conclusion was made after reading three of her exclusive interviews. She has a page on wikipedia with an audio file, you can listen to that too. I am not a better judge of people's character, and I am not spreading RUMOR about her! What I wrote is my observation, it's not like am shoving it down your throat to believe me or not. Ok, bye.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by solomon111(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nonsense.
And what's so special about beyonce?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
coogar:

are you an illiterate?

he's = he is or he was.

even a kid of 5 knows i was stating a fact about his past. how does that equate to judging him? if you don't have anything to say, better tape it shut!!!

My bad, and
NO, am not an illiterate.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
coogar:

are you an illiterate?

he's = he is or he was.

What am I seeing? grin

He's = he was?

Are my eyes deceiving me?
grin grin grin

Please o, he's can only mean 'he is'. It can never mean 'he was', lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by oduaboy1: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nigerian's and inferiority complex.Is beyonce God?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
So? undecided. Tscheww!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by pamesugar: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
I no dey show ooooooo
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Abbott(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
fellis:

What am I seeing? grin

He's = he was?

grin grin grin

He's is known to mean either He is or He has but not He was though it seems appropriate. It should not be used in written communication however.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by OmoUSH(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
#Some of u ar so daft. (nairaland is filled with small children anyway).
D fact is America is the God, Master of mankind from 1919-FOREVER. As 4 Queen B, it will be a very great priviledge if any local celeb from any where in the world is able to associate with her in any form. A global iegend for that matter faa. #FACTS
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by valdprof: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
musa dangana: eng no be by force o,jst speak ur own lang,atleast u r 100% sure u r correct
dats a mere typo , nitwit
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by coogar: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
fellis:
What am I seeing? grin
He's = he was?

grin grin grin

you are very correct!!!
however, contraction in english has always been vague. although, i will never use it in a formal writing just like i wouldn't start my sentences in small letters like i have been writing here.

however, he's (when spoken or informal writing) can really mean he was depending on the context of the sentence. another contraction that can be confusing is [b[when's[/b] e.g - when's the last time you ate? "you ate" automatically means when's = when was.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chai! Beyonce is back. Rihanna bye bye for now grin #TeamBeygood. The beat is crazy man cool. Houston Texas baby! Yo! We reppin'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Ft. Davido – 'One Ticket' (Video) / Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.