Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Official Engagement :) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Engagement :) (23789 Views)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2013
leavestory: bros confess u dey find wife abi?

Nope! Far far far from that.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2013
lorretta u: RedBenson quit poking folks. What do you hope to
achieve by irking them? A fight? That's enough already.BTW skydeep is a
happily married women with kids.
The rest I'm sure have serious men in their lives. Or not. According to
their wants and desires. Marriage isn't the be all and end all. Now go
and sleep. smiley

Now talk to me like an 'engaged' lady or i let ur man know u lack feminine manners. Did u hear me? Now, who told u skydeep is married?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by ubong560(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Lorretta, befor u marry, can i see ur pusssy? @least for consolation grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Na friday night tinz dey worry RedBenson. He's drunk angry angry grin

Loretta, CONGRATULATIONS! cool
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Loretta congrats Nwanne m nwanyi
I wish you a happy and lasting union with your man

Very handsome man I might add smiley
The man o bu Onye Mbaise?

Take some time and read though this thread in the family section https://www.nairaland.com/1550867/making-loveraising-family

Many have found it instructional,you may find something there that will help you build your home
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Congrats Loretta, may your joy today last forever.

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by chegson: 2:27am On Dec 14, 2013
I rejoice with you,lorretta u.
May the good Lord Bless the Union In Jesus Name.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 14, 2013
Babyosisi. I've read that thread and I loved it. And it made me like you more.
Baby mama: Loretta congrats Nwanne m nwanyi
I wish you a happy and lasting union with your man

Very handsome man I might add smiley
The man o bu Onye Mbaise?

Take some time and read though this thread in the family section https://www.nairaland.com/1550867/making-loveraising-family

Many have found it instructional,you may find something there that will help you build your home

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

You see ur life? That's because she was never a part of 'A Thread For Single Ladies'. Keep wasting ur time there while those far younger than u are getting married. grin
do you know how old I am? undecided you bastard! Keep wasting your effin time trying to quote me, telling me your fuckin problem! I don't wanna wear it Why don't you go make a parody of "single ladies " to seek for a wife asap tongue. Only if he knows my age I-diot.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by ChiSun27(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2013
I like good news.

Congrats L. U.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by thehunted(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2013
lorretta u: You won't understand you're not a lady. As a lady you might even get proposals based on recommendation.some men come home and try to find a "wife material" to settle with after playing the field .I got a few of that too. Has nothing to do with dating.

BTW do I look old? I'm in my very early 20s but I passed eighteen some years ago. So there has been enough time inbetween for me to have been noticed and proposed to.

Girl ,I'm so happy for you. Now I also love what you wrote here. Most babes marry after being recommended. Now who will recommend those babes that want to f00k all the d!cks in Nigeria. It is for this reason that babes don't get suitors rather they get more and more f00k mates. The earlier some girls realize that they can't play the games like the men,the better for them. There are enough men for every woman in Nigeria,its just that every man wants a good girl and most girls aren't that. They spend their earlier twenties selling their butts and b00bs and searching for the biggest d!ck they can have.while reasonable babes like you do the right thing.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by xynerise: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Keep being chief bride's maid. None of ur mate is still single, infact dis xmas, all of dem will travel wit hubby and kids to d village, what can i say of u...chief bride's maid. grin
My friend shut up! Act like a man and leave this thread for the ladies undecided

And don't forget to drop your congratulatory message

3 Likes

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Cathydera(f): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Another member of board of trustees on 'A thread For Single Ladies' grin grin grin
RedBenson:

Another member of board of trustees on 'A thread For Single Ladies' grin grin grin
RedBenson:

you are running high fever. please check yourself or better still go and marry.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by emekaxy: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2013
lorretta u: That's nice. You're right. He's into karate n stuff like that. PM for your invite to the wedding. We want old friends there smiley

Na wa for women oooh, the guy don freely propose with in church mind before u know she don carry dey broadcast everywhere.

The guy might want to keep it secret among him and his close friends and family members until the wedding for security reasons.

With this internet broadcast now before your know he will start receiving messages and calls from Ex, na wa oooooh.

Girl abeg try be your self abeg
Anyway congrats

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Dannylux: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2013
xynerise:
My friend shut up! Act like a man and leave this thread for the ladies undecided

I tire for that guy. He's been on it from page 0 cussing ladies.

Na wa!
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Elnino4ladies: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U wan gini? Post ur account balance make i c first b4 we start this ur Q&A session.
..ma acount balance is fat lyk rick ross..i cn provide all ur needs...
Re: The Official Engagement :) by chiogoezubem(f): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2013
lorretta u: Ok ok. Mmhmm *clears throat* chai how do I begin?
We met back in my first year in IMSU where he used to work. And we became fast friends. ( You can't help loving this man here) though I never saw this coming. Even after he traveled and we only kept in touch as friends. I used to think that's all we'd be.even though I loved him so and longed for more.I thought the distance couldn't let it be. I didn't know he had this all planned right from the beginning.

Fast forward a few years later. He made his intentions known. And the rest is history.
The pictures and kneeling down and all else are just formalities. We already knew from the beginning where we wanted to spend the rest of our lives
in each other's arms

Awwww!!! *TearsInMyEyes*. Congratulations!
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nostalgia21(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
To all those girls saying they most marry this year..jst wanna remind yall dat there's only TWO saturdays left...look it up
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2013
alingo4life: Is loretta fooling us or what?I think we've all being fooled.Yes this is a Stage-managed proposal.Yes,Stage-managed,come to think of it,Who snapped the picture while the proposal was taking place?Was it be loretta herself?
Did she know he was going to propose and had cameras set-up or did she tell him to "re-propose" again?Abeg make she no fool us jare..I suspect something,she's just using this to console herself jare..maybe the Guy just dey straff her everyday and night no jare...No Marriage things for her..

No fool yourself people,open ur eyes wide,i dont usually comment on things like this,but on this,am commenting..

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
mr man see what too much of holly-wood movies has done to ur life?it has made u become a fool,grow up kid!!!!and stop nagging like woman wey dem cut her breasts,if her getting married is a problem for you then brother better go and commit suicide,I no blame u na mtn I blame wey dey give u free mb to take browse the internet na them give u the opportunity to come to nairaland and pour out ur frustrated life.

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2013
alutacontinua: Na friday night tinz dey worry RedBenson. He's drunk angry angry grin

*crabs her and kisses her deeply under the subsided influence of alcohol.* grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2013
mayapop: do you know how old I am? undecided you bastard! Keep wasting your effin time trying to quote me, telling me your fuckin problem! I
don't wanna wear it Why don't you go make a parody of "single ladies " to seek for a wife asap tongue. Only if he knows my age I-diot.

Is it today u want to lie abt ur age? My friend, wake up to d challenges and face them. Your younger ones are getting married, what are u waiting for? grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2013
xynerise:

Are you ok or you're billed with xmas fever? Dont u have respect for elders in ur village?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Cathydera:

you are running high fever. please check yourself or better still go and marry.

Go and marry? I think u need that marriage more than me. Shld i link u to a handsome rich dude?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Is it today u want to lie abt ur age? My friend, wake up to d challenges and face them. Your younger ones are getting married, what are u waiting for? grin
lol cheesy I'll Just Laugh, Because It's Still Funny And Ridiculous, that this Brainless pig! Thinks I'm his age mate or along the line undecided. You need to wake up bro.......you're stttttttupid!
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
D tin be say ,i no too like native wearz.rarely fits me.
Idowuogbo:
Na persin u wan run down u dey find. Ok, I'll do ur Ankara half price and gele full price. Deal or no deal? angry
cry
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Unfortunately i wnt.
andyanders:

Adaobi the African princess, I think you gonna be there that day?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by andyanders: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Adaobi12: Unfortunately i wnt.
That's alright as you gonna be hanging in UK and having fun.We re back home for the xtmas. Try come to 9ija for Ofe Nsala or you getting to stuff from African store over there in UK. Home is homeoooooooooooo cus you gonna be the up coming NAFDAC director for the future Nigeria. Try dey come homeoooooooooo. Wishing you the best during this coming festive period.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Danhumprey: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Adaobi12: Unfortunately i wnt.
We need to talk! sad
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Danhumprey: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2013
andyanders:
That's alright as you gonna be hanging in UK and having fun.We re back home for the xtmas. Try come to 9ija for Ofe Nsala or you getting to stuff from African store over there in UK. Home is homeoooooooooooo cus you gonna be the up coming NAFDAC director for the future Nigeria. Try dey come homeoooooooooo. Wishing you the best during this coming festive period.
Don't confuse this Adaobi12 with Adaobi123! They are two different girls. smiley
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't confuse this Adaobi12 with Adaobi123! They are two different girls. smiley
And you knew them all?
#ASUU chaai
continue your assignments
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Danhumprey: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
chris_villa:
And you knew them all?
#ASUU chaai
continue your assignments
I won't argue with you. But if you doubt me,try find out yourself.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Chris ,danhumprey is right,we are two different ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.