Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage (17146 Views)

Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2013
The vibes in the country is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Even Orisiego Obusonjo knows it too. Hence, the letter to Gudjoe.

This ur pathetic attempt to deride an already defaced character does not take away the facts contained in his letter. Gudjoe is losing grip of everything.

I really think Gudjoe forgets that He is the PRESIDENT most times.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2013
PointB: Aww, old news, yet a sordid reminder of the character of the person called obasanJo. A man without honour, shame or decorum. An ape incapable of keeping his libido in check. But what is it with 'these people' and incestious lifestyle. Dig this: While Obj was busy shagging his daughter-in-law, Fani 'Ode was posing with the near na.ked picture of his own daughters - in their room and cyberspace. It's not difficult to imagine what happened in betweEn. Something is definitely wrong with the way some of my yoruba friends are brought up. Just hope it's not too late to rewire their genes.
You're calling OBJ names, if GEJ is called names you would want to kill yourself defending him as if he knows you.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by angelab(f): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2013
am not surprised
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Who talk say IGBO aint the backbone of jonathan administration...?

Av bin expecting smtin like dis since "OBJ and the letter" saga, Buh i expected OBJ to be call a COWARD as usual not digging up old story....

SEC0ND NIGER BRIGDE DEY SHACK NYAMIRI PEOPLE LIKE MAD...
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Longeria(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2013
bukatyne: OBJ destroyed his son's marriage or the unfaithful wife did?

The parties in a union are solely responsible for keeping it dead or alive. Please leave OBJ out of this. If OBJ's wife was accusing him of ruining their marriage, I would support her.

Mojisola made the vow to Gbenga and not OBJ
In your reasoning Obasanjo right abi? Foooool.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Longeria(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
strangest: Before OBJ accuses GEJ, I humbly appeal that he considers these:
During his tenure: POLITICAL DEATHS: Bola Ige- 23/12/01, Barr. Barnabas and Amaka Igwe-1/11/02, Harry Marshal- 5/3/03, Chuba Okadigbo- 25/11/03, Funsho Williams-27/7/06 and etc. RECOVERED FUNDS UNACCOUNTED FOR: Abbah Abacha-$350M, DSP Alamieyeseigha-N52B, Emmanuel Nwude & co-Unknown, Maurice Ibekwe- Unknown, Charles Taylor's money- Unknown and etc. FRAUD ERRAND MEN: Gbenga Obasanjo, Oyewole Fasawe, Chibuike Achigbu, Emeka Offor, Chris and Andy Ubah, Arthur Ezeh and etc. NIGERIANS BLEED: Savanah Bank Liquidated, SGB Liquidated, Anambra Govt House Bombed, Ngige a State Governor Kidnapped and etc.
Think of Belview crash and ADC Flight crash...
Remind them, wicked and evil tribe.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by donJ2(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Energito: good qestion but my brother WE DON'T NEED SOMEBODY LIKE OBJ TO TALK,HAVE YOU FORGOTN THAT THIS SAME OBJ RULE THIS CON3 FOR 11YRS AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT?HE FORCE GJ ON US 2RU BACKDOOR SO WHAT IS HE TRYING TO SAY?WE DON'T NEED HIM TO TALK.

Ma broda Chop knuckle....

U̶̲̥̅̊ aяe d1 dt hz made a point so far.
Tribalists will wake up after pasin out on cheap drugs + alomo, open NL and paste poo az comments,...

9ja I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ messed up, buh we dnt need baba 2tell us dat.

D1st comment wz ibo dx ibo dat, wat hz d ibos got 2do with d failed govt, az if naija wz london during d whole 11yrs baba ruled.

...I remba wen he wanted 2increase petrol price 2 120, he was asked his reason, he answered 'Since an average Nigerian can Consume Bottles of beer(which is abt 150/bottle) @ a spot, Nigerians can afford petrol'...rubbish

*bangs d bleeping door of d thread, hops in2 ma Ford taurus and Zooms of shoutin nonsense*
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by donJ2(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2013
fyneboi79: Which one be "personal wife" I tot ‎u for one would be a bit smarter than d average dunce from ur Heaven forsaken tribe. Get smart boy!!

Lols ....I tink mayb soyinka haz many public wives (which I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ synonymous wit his tribe), so maybe hez referring to his personl wife..not d public ones gringringrin
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by donJ2(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Y'all bigots aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here talkin ishh, why dnt y'all com 2 dx thread and comment
https://www.nairaland.com/1554550/letter-jonathan-nigerians-gun-down

...Cuz datz one truthful/reasonable thread on d letter matter, buh am suprized dt all d Awo pikins aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ speechless.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bia Princenayo, to what end is this post of yours? To tell us what we have heard time and again or you trying to remind us nii? U so shallow, sorry.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by shizzle11(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
For a man who is bereft of morals in his personal, political and family life, obasanjo is a disgrace to his people. Although Yoruba is synonymous to promiscuity anyways, so no surprises

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
now i see reasons why ibo abi na igbo can not rule this country because if they do corruption will so b on high rate. their thinking faculty is questionable how i wish the rest of the country can come together n agree they should leave us n form their biafra it will be nice.though im from minority region but ive observe that ibos preach corruption n tribalism..........i want break up so we see who will do well after
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by jpphilips(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
princenayo: The saying that those whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad, may be haunting Nigeria's ex-tyrant once again. This time, it is not the ex-dictator's violent and lawless kleptocracy that seems to be the matter. Judging from the sworn affidavit by Obasanjo's first son, Gbenga, it would appear that his father's life may be much more seedy and sordid than anything one has ever imagined. To cut a long story short, Gbenga, through his lawyers, attested that his father, Olusegun "Igbochukwu" Obasanjo, has had a love affair with his wife! Readers are invited to digest the report on this abomination below. Poor Gbenga! What kind of father would destroy a son's life this way? Like in the Iyabo contract scandal, this "family affair" (no pun intended) has profound socio-economic implications for the country.

First son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Gbenga, has sensationally accused him , presently asking Lagos High Court to dissolve the seven-year-old marriage, doubts the paternity of the fruits of the wedlock. The shocking revelation is contained in a fresh affidavit deposited to by the petitioner in response to cross petition of the defendant, a copy of which was made available to Sunday Sun .

Earlier, Mojisola had accused Gbenga of sundry sins including assault and battery. The divorce suit has been dragging in court since 2006. The 50-paragraph affidavit is averred to on Gbenga’s behalf by his solicitors, Addeh Associates.

The tenth paragraph says: “The Petitioner (Gbenga Obasanjo) further avers that he knows for a fact that the Respondent committed adultery with and had an intimate, sexual relationship with his own father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, due to her greed to curry favours and contracts from him in his capacity as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"The Petitioner avers that the Respondent also got rewarded for her adulterous acts with several oil contracts with the NNPC from his father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, amongst which was the NNPC consultancy training in supply chain management and project management awarded to her company Bowen and Brown."

The eighth paragraph says: “The Petitioner avers that the respondent confided in him severally while they were living together that she had been sexually abused and defiled by her father in Law”.

It is a pity that such an adulterous Man would have the moral justification to point an accusing finger on sitting president who happens to be his successor. This is A CASE OF A POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

is that the best Jonathan's media hawks could come up with? lolzzzzzzz
the response in the waiting?
free education influenced phd I dey laugh
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by guass(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
I SPEND MY TIME WELL NOT ON JAGAJAGA LIKE THIS.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by cjrane: 4:21am On Dec 15, 2013
OBJ is evil and toxic to anyone within reach of his evil nature. Including his own children.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by jamace(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2013
bigtt76: Ok ...because OBJ wrote GEJ the 40-man laptop team now digging up dirts on him abi? Who no sabi how man de take sleep with woman before? #mtscheeeeeeeew grin
Is Obj not supposed to be stoned to death for that beastly and unbecoming act? Yes ke. Those who live in glass house should not throw stones.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by drnoel: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2013
Ile-Ife:
OBJ has made his point known to GEJ. Ibos can die if they want. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would want to disappoint u but I don´t see the aim to even try. I just waonder if u actuaööy read what u wrote b4 u did. Igbos don´t care whatever happend to GEJ as long as ur Gods Tinubu/Fashola and their contemporaries as well as Buhari keep away from the presidency
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by juman(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Hiss
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by 9ijaprince(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Did this really happen?
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by ChimaAdeoye: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
I personally know someone whom Obasanjo slept with when he visited Enugu in 2004. I just wonder why these married politicians have such high appetite for sex.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by SOUNDKING: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is what you get when you are in a nation where the division is greater than the unity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos, Osun, Cross River’s Debts Exceed Revenues By Over 480% - FRC / Osinbajo Says Nigeria’s Problem Isn’t Restructuring / lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.