Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,769 members, 7,952,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? (1014 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / I Need Help On My Infinix X501 / New LEAKED Infinix Race Jet X501 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? by opia(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
what's the bad side of the phone
Re: Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? by markpenk: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Just got mine today. The phone is real smooth and solid. Excellent response, fast, sleek and a real beaut. So far, the only downside appears to be the battery. Drains pretty fast. Charged mine for about 2hrs after I unboxed it until it said it was 100% (maybe I didn't charge it for long enough?). This was just 2-3 hours ago. It's currently at about 65%. Although in all fairness, I'vebeen surfing the net, installing apps and even played a few games. So... You may want to consider that too. Oh... The camera is pretty good even in low light. Overall, I think the phone is worth every penny and is practically a steal at its price.

UPDATE (4th January)

So, i've been using the phone for almost 2 weeks now. The battery is pretty decent. Overall, a good phone. Worth every penny. If you are looking for an affordable sleek, high performance phone, this is the phone to get.

(1) (Reply)

Create Graphic DP / New Doogee Titans 2 Dg700 With Android 5.0 / Has Any MTN Android S620 User Succeeded In Rooting It... Any Ideas??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.