Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha (32897 Views)

Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car / Popular Nairaland Babe Disgraces Herself At Friend's Party! See Photo ! / Love Letter From A Nairaland Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by wealth2al(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
God have mercy
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
I cant find any babe on the pic. I saw a costumed mask and one ugly gal with horror teeths.
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm sorry, but it's boring! That smile is not even deep.
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Amaso99(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amadioha make sense pass the nairalander
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by NaLaugh: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
in Pete Edochie voice:

A Chiilld that dances to Ikukpokpo, does not know that Ikukpokpo is the dance of the spirits. cheesy

Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by benny4wax(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
After the xmas ,Lagos and Abuja babes FACEBOOK STATUS will be like........

AMADIOHA TINZ ON POINT IN MY VILA

Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by vislabraye(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
For this topic to make front page now makes me believe that the mods don't know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Afrok(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
I can't really differentiate btw d nairalander nd d Amadioha coz dey av alot in common cheesy...
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Ruchidera(f): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Why should this be on the front page?
These maderators should just wake up from thier slumber sad
Oh Nairaland ...
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by malexito(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hw d thread take make front page? angry
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Lilimax(f): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: I'm sorry, but it's boring! That smile is not even deep.
Really boring undecided.

Can't just understand what is happening to FP articles these days on NL?
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by tintingz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is not right mocking others people's god especially with pictures seriously
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
With what am viewin on dis thread I fink I can comment oooooo.... *op* aru odikwa gi.u well?
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Temptee101(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who cum be dey biitch and who is dey amadioha? Cos as far as am consign na two amadiohas i dey ce
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by moderatorr: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

Wat is death?
Wat is salvation?
Who is God?
Wat is the right concept of God?
Are billions of people right all the time?
Who are those billions of people?
Wat is their concept of God?
Wat is an evil spirit?
How do u know an evil spirit?

That you do not know the answers to something does not make them non existent.
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Moukafoam(f): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Khalessi: Which one is the bïtch and Who is Amadioha? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Moukafoam(f): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amaso99: Amadioha make sense pass the nairalander

cheesy grin
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by GentleMimi: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who is the MOD that placed this topic on front page?? Mind ya self! I logged on to hv a fun time on NL,but all i saw were people insulting my beliefs and my Lord Jesus. The fact that u dn't hv a personal convinction does not mean the rest of us shld not believe. Pls make ur comments without insulting Jesus. You will not be the first person to condemn him,neither the last. We are entitled to being outspoken but respect people's beliefs.
*walks out of thread*
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by GentleMimi: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
moderatorr:
That you do not know the answers to something does not make them non existent.
Its called ''faith''. It sounds foolish to a mere man. But to those redeemed by the lamb,it is the bane of our existence.
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by donkross1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]BTW OP THAT IS NOT LORD AMADIOHA OK![/size] angry angry angry angry
. Ogbeni the gods are dead jare. U'd better receive Christ or u rot alongside the gods in hell.
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by AreaFada2: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lol
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by putu4: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
look at the way everybody is login in to see what amadioha looks like only na wa for d OP.
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by amiskurie(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Taiwo20: I like the girl with the long natural brown hair
u wan nack god?
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Okijajuju1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
don kross: . Ogbeni the gods are dead jare. U'd better receive Christ or u rot alongside the gods in hell.

[b]And na Jesus wey never die?!

You deserve flogging.. angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by realugee: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Khalessi: Which one is the b*tch and Who is Amadioha? undecided
The b*tch is Amadioha and Amadioha is the B*tch grin
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by whatofyou: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
This girl don use wetin dem dey use clean ear clean eye. Aruuu! Come to the shrine with four kolanuts, a keg... emm jar of palm-wine, and an umblemished white ram for atonement. Tufiakwa! Nna Nna, iwe gi dajuo. Umu nwanyi!
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lilimax:
Really boring undecided.

Can't just understand what is happening to FP articles these days on NL?
Mayb mods are selling to the highest bidders cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Lifebender(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

Is this how to address someone u love? undecided

Am sure u gay right? Much like ur Jewish master

Phool
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by sarzwizard(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
brosdoncome: Amadioha just convinced me tht Brazilian hair has been in existence since 046 BC grin
chai nairaland i laff fall frm iroko
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abu Mikey:

sadsadsadsad
yeap .nobody is above mistake.
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by IAMBREEZY: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha by chunbarca(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

Is this how to address someone u love? undecided

Am sure u gay right? Much like ur Jewish master
... Hmmmmmmm ar u telling me dat u're a follower of ds lifeless n igbo made gods? Damn I neva bliv dat people still worship ds barbaric gods am damn shock @ ur comment....... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) / Hilarious Story Caused By Malpractice / Breaking News Another Plane Crash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.