Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? (26154 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by mazizitonene(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: Ololdo like you angry

#TeamGOM
Ode tongue
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: Yeah, i'm looking for Khalessi now cheesy

#TeamGOM

inooo bbm?? kedu nke inoo??
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by martronilla: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
martronilla: *Covers face*
Wanna participate... I get small cough sha and sore throat...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/35e4dd3e
Nobody wanna criticize my voice ni? angry Wena just dey download wifawt commenting...
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by mazizitonene(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: Yeah, i'm looking for Khalessi now cheesy

#TeamGOM
Na dia u go *dai* tongue
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

inooo bbm?? kedu nke inoo??
I got a BB but i'm not On BBM, i'm already on a lotta Social netwoks already, i'm on Twitter and Facebook.

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: I got a BB but i'm not On BBM, i'm already on a lotta Social netwoks already, i'm on Twitter and Facebook.

#TeamGOM

nahhh... something more instant than fb and tweet...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
martronilla: *Covers face*
Wanna participate... I get small cough sha and sore throat...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/35e4dd3e

grin grin ... cheesy
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by RAPMAN02(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
txup yall?..............pls don't yab me ooooo

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
rioemmanuel:

Nice Voice bt U cant Sing
I can jOOr
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by martronilla: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

grin grin ... cheesy
embarassed
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Josydaky(f): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Josydaky: I wan sing but my voice no good sha. How I go take upload am sef?
Make una tell me na
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

nahhh... something more instant than fb and tweet...
NO.

This frontpage sef, Nairalanders go be like ''will mine count, it's already full'' *too late*

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
nadia, that voice tho...grin..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by martronilla: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I can jOOr
Haterz darling...
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
martronilla: embarassed

kiss
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Can I get my prize already

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by mazizitonene(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: NO.

This frontpage sef, Nairalanders go be like ''will mine count, it's already full'' *too late*

#TeamGOM
Gbam! Exactly!....u sef dey do am 4 oda threads kwa...no liewink
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
martronilla: Haterz darling...
I swear I dey vex angry
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nahum777(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
lol, here is mine. Lwkmd. Make ona no laugh me oo. Just an upcoming musician. Lol just freestyling sha. grin grin

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/13b77b4e

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1297aa1e

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/eeca6e24

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a441cd25

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by martronilla: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
RAPMAN02: txup yall?..............pls don't yab me ooooo
D000000000PPPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
deejay_harry1: nadia, that voice is just perfect....cheesy

ThAnk u tongue
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by mazizitonene(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Can I get my prize already
Yea, dat shud b my autograph cool
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by martronilla: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Can I get my prize already
Ur prize? an all expense paid trip to scooby's kennel
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: NO.

#TeamGOM

Gbamestttttt....
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
dopeJemi: u dey sing Like who dey pour

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by martronilla: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I swear I dey vex angry
Dnt mind him...
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by chuks5552: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!! The long awaited day has finally come,Today is the day we are launching our

website which is http:// We wanna say May all Glory be to God for making this

project successful and even the webdevelopers that God also used in making this work

successfully.We wanna say this God who finally made my dreams to come to fruition will also

make your dreams and expectations this year and beyond to come to pass in Jesus name say

amen!!!!!!!!!! Remember that there is power in words

We wanna celebrate or launch today by Giving out Amazon best selling ebooks for free.So

download and download and download.Downloads will be accessible untill 12 am 15/12/2013.

These are some of the books which we are giving out for free today,I know you guys like

free things,but lemme tell you,It must cost you something to gain something,It cost me tens

of of thousands of naira to do this believe me or not and in the years to come,the benefits

will be multiplied.Renember,Konga,Jumia,amazon,ebay spent thousands of dollars to develope their website

Register in our website http:// and get access to these books instantly,but

please,I only need Something in return,Just only One request and if You do it,I Know that

the God That i serve will Bless you continually,You May ask what is that,well The only

thing I need is for You to help promote and campaign this site,What I mean is advertise

this Website for me,tell and convince people to come and buy from us,open threads in

nairaland,Facebook,Twitter and any where You can lay your hands upon and tell people about

us,That is how God will advertise you and I will also reward you in my own part

These are the books that will be of benefit to you.

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self

Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

6.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

10.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

11.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

12.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

How To locate these books,open our website http:// and look out for these books,the price attached to them are ₦0.00 which means automatic download for you.

Have a happy weekend.
My Regards
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Licensed2Kill(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
hearing my own voice on recording makes me want to apologize to every single person ive talked to like im really sorry. . . .so i'll pass.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by mydex93(f): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Plz ow do I upload oooo
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Josydaky(f): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Na my drunken song be dis. I hope say I upload am well

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Josydaky(f): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Josydaky: Na my drunken song be dis. I hope say I upload am well
where d thing wey I upload na? :/
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by quivah(f): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ohh FP?!!

This na embarrassment Osad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Naira Marley - Tesumole [OFFICIAL VIDEO] / Harry Belafonte Dies At 96 / See Backstage Photos At 2023 Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.