Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,991 members, 7,919,164 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

No Sensations At All, Pls Help Me! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Sensations At All, Pls Help Me! (655 Views)

Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms / Sensations Of Finger Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sensations At All, Pls Help Me! by MsJackson: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello people. i have a problem dt has been plaguing me for yrs. i wasnt too sure until nw. whenever a woman is kissed or caressed at her intimate areas, she shud feel pleasurable sensations right? well i dnt. at all at all. just numb. dead. nothing. i have received MouthAction countless number of times frm different men, experts but NOTHING, no sensations at all. i tot it was becos i was a virgin dts y i cudnt feel so i waited and hoped dt wen i get penetrated, i wud feel. i got married 3 wks ago, been touched, kissed, caressed and made luv to, HEAVILY, but still nothin. i always pretend to oooh and aaaah so as not to disappoint hubby. nw he knws. he is askin me dt weneva we make luv, i dnt respond to his strokes and thrusts. THIS IS TRUE. Bottom line, i might be frigid. DOCTORS PLS WAT IS WRONG WIT ME? i am not normal. #sad#
Re: No Sensations At All, Pls Help Me! by thorpido(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
You're right.You have a case of frigidity.
Go and see a gynaecologist.

Some natural products that can help you are Olive oil,soy oil,ginseng taken with caffeine,fresh eggs and pumpkin seeds.Try and consume more of these.

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Must Not Exercise. / Hope Rising: Meet The 7-year Old Sierra Leonean Boy Who Conquered Ebola Virus / "Why My Husband Took Ebola To Nigeria". Patrick Sawyer's Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.