Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,468 members, 7,978,528 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:54 AM

How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner (1442 Views)

How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by yesboss20(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello everyone. Compliments of the season!

I'm in a predicament with milady. We've been dating for some months now, started off as a shoulder to lean on and all, the feelings came and then . . . bam! We're here. Things are naturally heading in the commitment direction but the problem is she has a hot head: seems to pick offence at the most little of issues and I'm not liking it.

Luckily however, I do not get worked up easily, had enough anger growing up that could have caused great havoc but I am totally free now. You might say opposites attract but we have a ton of common ground and as much as I admire her "mad face", it's not usually an easy situation to manage.

Now I ask: what do I do? What can help me with this? I even told her to imagine if she were a dude that babes would have suffered at her hands. Has any of you been in such a fix? What did you do?
Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Brother, if I were in your shoes eh, I won't think twice before I leave that babe. But before that, I'll find out why the hell she's behaving like that.....
Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by Castos(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Leo Adewale: Brother, if I were in your shoes eh, I won't think twice before I leave that babe. But before that, I'll find out why the hell she's behaving like that.....
Good, find the reason/s for her misbehaviours. If you want to make her your partner for life, investigate this problem from her family members to know the root of this problem if it had a cause. Seek professional advice, and find the best way to deal with this problem as calm as ever. If you don't plan to make her your wife, and if you don't really want to go extra miles bothering yourself with remedy findings and diagnoses, then please break every bond you have with her. Am not so good at this but I believe I've tried for you. Please always keep your composure and don't ever lay your hands on her!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by yesboss20(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Leo Adewale: Brother, if I were in your shoes eh, I won't think twice before I leave that babe. But before that, I'll find out why the hell she's behaving like that.....
Yes man, you have a point there. I am of the mind that either this is her way of handling our relationship or this is who she really is. Now, the 1st option could be managed but the 2nd is not quite great.
Another could be that . . . she has not got a lot of respect for me (which is the worst however).

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by yesboss20(m): 5:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Castos: Good, find the reason/s for her misbehaviours. If you want to make her your partner for life, investigate this problem from her family members to know the root of this problem if it had a cause. Seek professional advice, and find the best way to deal with this problem as calm as ever. If you don't plan to make her your wife, and if you don't really want to go extra miles bothering yourself with remedy findings and diagnoses, then please break every bond you have with her. Am not so good at this but I believe I've tried for you. Please always keep your composure and don't ever lay your hands on her!
I appreciate it sir. And yes, she is quite special to me that's why I want us to overcome this glitch. She amazes me with the attitude but no, I won't and can't touch her. No. I was not raised and I am not that kind of man. Thank you again.
Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by Flashaldrin(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Buy a good haier thermocool fridge. Put her head inside. Allow to cool for 18hrs.
Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by Castos(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2013
yesboss20:
I appreciate it sir. And yes, she is quite special to me that's why I want us to overcome this glitch. She amazes me with the attitude but no, I won't and can't touch her. No. I was not raised and I am not that kind of man. Thank you again.
Thank God we still have men like you, you're a stronger man. Only the weak and cowards beat their partner.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by yesboss20(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Flashaldrin: Buy a good haier thermocool fridge. Put her head inside. Allow to cool for 18hrs.
Aye, aye sir. What's next after that - make a milkshake or just ice cubes? *Funny*
On a serious note, how would you react to such a partner? And one you really care about.
Re: How Do You Manage A Hot-headed Partner by yesboss20(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2013
Please, your contributions are welcomed people. Please I need opinions, it's an usual spot for me but not unheard of, is it?

(1) (Reply)

Do's And Don'ts For Real Men / 10 Sound Reasons Why Sexual Abstinence Is A Big Deal: / When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.