Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Happened To Sexkillz? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Sexkillz? (722 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / I Miss Sexkillz... / Happy Birthday, SEXKILLZ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Sexkillz? by caramel007(f): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2013
It so happens that I haven't been to nairaland in a while. I recently noticed that I couldn't find sexkillz thread on nairaland. I noticed also that he is no longer a moderator on this section.

What happened to him please? Did he leave out of his own freewill? Or was there an incident that led to it?

I remember I used to have a crush on him but backed out after I saw ogugua, that babe too fine! (Lol)m seriously, he was one of tthe people who reached out to me when I started writing my story in the diary section and I was touched. It meant a lot to me.

I know a lot of people do not like him but one thing I know is that he will surely be missed. Some nigerians really have a hard time obeying rules.I also enjoy his no holds barred replies he gives to comments in nairaland. Sometimes I feel that he can be quoite harsh for a mod though but then maybe that is just his own way of expression.

Sexkillz please come back, you have been ignoring fools since 1887 ( I hope I got the date right?) Don't stop now, nairaland misses you!
Re: What Happened To Sexkillz? by sweettease(f): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Sexkillz? by papannamdi1(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2013
I miss his bans
See the creative moniker am using now, al courtsey of him, grin
Re: What Happened To Sexkillz? by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2013
What's up with dis sexkillz thing? Is'nt it getting out of hand? Ave seen many topics like dis 4 just him

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Sexkillz? by lirusehn(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Queenyprinxex: What's up with dis sexkillz thing? Is'nt it getting out of hand? Ave seen many topics like dis 4 just him
My mind

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Sexkillz? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2013
'Reading' sexkills is now readdmitted for mod wakes up immediatly choi nah bad dream starts praying oh God let this not happen in jesus name amen
Re: What Happened To Sexkillz? by Enegod(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2013
undecided
Re: What Happened To Sexkillz? by caramel007(f): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2013
I didn't know therehad been other similar threads. Its not everyday that one get to see a mod deactivate his account on nairaland.

I just wanted to know why he did and what led to it, that's all. If u know, I wouldn't mind knowing. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I.B Connect: Re U From Ibadan Come In Here>> / will Like To Settle Down In Akwa-ibom Or Calabar / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.