Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (22490 Views)

Nigeria, Iran Clash Over OPEC Emergency Meeting / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Aromas:

Fool, who b ur papa self??
mascot87:
Permit me to call your father also"shameless old man"

Cry on bitches
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by InfoZone: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: The old school cabals whether in PDP and/or any party that has been holding this country to ransom against the structures of the constitution MUST gradually be shown the way out of Politics.

OBJ is a terribly sick old man who believe he must always proffer solution to Nigeria's problem, as if we care, cos at the end of the day, we buy our diesel, we have no hospitals, no social benefits and no biometric system. OBJ was there for 8yrs without doing jack. The future of Nigeria is not his business, cos he has no stake in the future. So why is he not resting in retirement ?

A man, who knowingly put a sick Yaradua in office, with a premonition that GEJ will be a President he can control, has realized that he is nobody's boy, now he has realized that he is a SW man, even when Tinubu has single-highhandedly reduced him to nothing of relevancy in SW politics.

Now, he calls a meeting, the outcome can not be for good of the nation but the supremacy of OBJ over the rest.

It is us, against them, and in the battle off the revolutionists, the masses always win.
only a fool can use d word in bold 4 OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Malachy27: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
This old man shud be arrested now

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by jasperkrekre(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2013
luvinhubby: This man is getting too desperate to remain relevant in Nigeria politics, and I`m wondering for what purpose? lipsrsealed
for d purpose of remaining relevant, politically noni.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by InfoZone: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2013
Promhize:

Cry on bitches
dont u gt wot dey're tryin to pass accross 2u, dey mean only a fool can bear a child who render such statement u posted
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by extension: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Gej is too gentle. That statement "before it is too late" is enough for his arrest.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: The old school cabals whether in PDP and/or any party that has been holding this country to ransom against the structures of the constitution MUST gradually be shown the way out of Politics.

OBJ is a terribly sick old man who believe he must always proffer solution to Nigeria's problem, as if we care, cos at the end of the day, we buy our diesel, we have no hospitals, no social benefits and no biometric system. OBJ was there for 8yrs without doing jack. The future of Nigeria is not his business, cos he has no stake in the future. So why is he not resting in retirement ?

A man, who knowingly put a sick Yaradua in office, with a premonition that GEJ will be a President he can control, has realized that he is nobody's boy, now he has realized that he is a SW man, even when Tinubu has single-highhandedly reduced him to nothing of relevancy in SW politics.

Now, he calls a meeting, the outcome can not be for good of the nation but the supremacy of OBJ over the rest.

It is us, against them, and in the battle off the revolutionists, the masses always win.

How easy do you think it is to fix a complex nation like Nigeria?

If you were made president, do you think you can fix it all in 8 years?!
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bros, I'm still waiting for your promised picture thread on ur visit to IB.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by joe120120(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2013
ndu_chucks: We dey observe

Obj have expire , he has nothing to offer to PDP , just violence as he use to be.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Whiskeyboiler: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2013
PointB:

I will not rule out the possibility that GEJ allow the meeting to hold to gain more intelligence on the next line of action of Obj. The game is still on.
I doubt that. GEJ lacks that intelligence.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by thegoodone: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2013
tomakint: This Obasanjo will not cease to amaze me with his Awada keri keri style of politics grin grin grin the division in Southwest PDP has come to stay and there is nothing a one thousand Obasanjos can do to that! Whatever the outcome of their meeting that will still not stop Jonathan from winning come 2015!
Obasanjo will work for GEJ come 2015 but most of state in sw will win by PDP.I love obj ane gej.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

But you expect Jonathan to fix it in 3yrs. Is that not hypocrisy ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Marotzke(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2013
Obasanjo will decamp to APC, and in so doing become a full fledged progressive.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by djfaithy: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Professor Peter: Baba on mission unknown only to himself .
Baba on rampage to recover south west from Tinubu,
. Are you sure its not baba on rampage to take pdp away from jonathan's men in southwest, or is there something you know that we don't know about the tea they had together yesterday ....well let's wait and see
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Marotzke: Obasanjo will decamp to APC, and in so doing become a full fledged progressive.
If OBJ decamps to APC, he will be under Buhari and Tinubu. So, it must be something else.

Are you pondering what I am pondering ? Lets not speculate, but I know GEJ's Team always have a Plan B.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by patriotic007: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
OBJ and GEJ had a meeting in Kenya in which OBJ was seen smiling when he came out of the meeting,....Am sure GEJ has promised him oil Blocks and juicy contracts now suddenly he becomes so concerned about PDP southwest and their fortunes,....Very soon he will start campaigning for GEJ,....When he wrote that useless letter,people where saying he meant well for nigeria unknown to them that the old man just is after his pocket,...EVERY MAN HAS A PRICE

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2013
patriotic007: OBJ and GEJ had a meeting in Kenya in which OBJ was seen smiling when he came out of the meeting,....Am sure GEJ has promised him oil Blocks and juicy contracts now suddenly he becomes so concerned about PDP southwest and their fortunes,....Very soon he will start campaigning for GEJ,....When he wrote that useless letter,people where saying he meant well for nigeria unknown to them that the old man just is after his pocket,...EVERY MAN HAS A PRICE

Of course, everyone has a price tag, and OBJ's price might be an Oil Bloc for each of his many children at the detriment of 160 million others with no shoes. We are speculating though.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Davo93(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: If OBJ decamps to APC, he will be under Buhari and Tinubu. So, it must be something else.

Are you pondering what I am pondering ? Lets not speculate, but I know GEJ's Team always have a Plan B.
Exactly my thinking! I don't see OBJ descending so low to serve under Tinubu and Buhari... its a scary thinking for me
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by shizzle11(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2013
The same phoolish obj who destroyed PDP in Ogun state by foisting an unpopular Olurin on pdp thereby paving the way for the can to claim victory in the last polls.

Shameless old hypocryte.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Davo93(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2013
patriotic007: OBJ and GEJ had a meeting in Kenya in which OBJ was seen smiling when he came out of the meeting,....Am sure GEJ has promised him oil Blocks and juicy contracts now suddenly he becomes so concerned about PDP southwest and their fortunes,....Very soon he will start campaigning for GEJ,....When he wrote that useless letter,people where saying he meant well for nigeria unknown to them that the old man just is after his pocket,...EVERY MAN HAS A PRICE
Is he that poor that he will because of some billions compromise his stand emphatically stressed in that Open Letter? I don't think money is the issue here. I stand to be enlightened please.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by fiizznation: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2013
gratiaeo: GEj should as a matter of urgency without fear or favor, arrest all the corrupt government functionaries both the ex and present. Including OBJ, IBB, ATIKU etc. By taking action, no one will henceforth call you dumb. Forget 2015 and damn the consequence of your action.
why dnt u go and arrest them urself ? Some pple r plain dumb
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by honprof1(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2013
sagbar: That is the problem with this Obasanjo of a man...he is too lazy for the present Nigeria politics.While people lyk Tinubu were busy canvasing for support all over the regions,he won't stop to converge clueless people to his hill top residence...Tinubu can sacrifice anything to bring anyone to his camp most especially if he knows such person can work wonders for his party relevance at any level.Obasanjo is yet to learn modern politics!

Are u in Nigeria at all ? Comparing OBJ and Tinubu in Politics !
Do u think is by running up and down ?
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by shizzle11(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Marotzke: Obasanjo will decamp to APC, and in so doing become a full fledged progressive.

in your wild dream typical of you and your fellow retrogressives. dream on...
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Preparation for 2015 don start! Pdp is gradually puttin tins togeda. APC be scared!
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by honprof1(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Davo93: Is he that poor that he will because of some billions compromise his stand emphatically stressed in that Open Letter? I don't think money is the issue here. I stand to be enlightened please.

Could u please help with this ,

Was there meeting with JEG by OBJ Prior to the Letter ?
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by muredo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
oya make dem send police to go cordon off Baba's house so that the meeting no go hold. Abi no be the fisherman tactic be that?
Won ko nii fe fi ori oka ho imu
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by muredo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
gratiaeo: GEj should as a matter of urgency without fear or favor, arrest all the corrupt government functionaries both the ex and present. Including OBJ, IBB, ATIKU etc. By taking action, no one will henceforth call you dumb. Forget 2015 and damn the consequence of your action.
Won ko bi iya GEJ 1 MILLION
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by AlexJ1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Strangers seem to have taken ove the party you laboured for? Are you gonna be there for ever? Maybe its the strangers that PDP really need to take them to the next level.

This is the same reasoning or manner of thinking that other nigerians in other sectors of this nation have. They dont want new faces. They wanna remain there and hand over to their children, relations, friends, as long as they arent "strangers"_ the who-know-who syndrome. Smh
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by pazienza(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Whiskeyboiler: I doubt that. GEJ lacks that intelligence.

Intelligence can also mean the ability to make your enemy see you as foolish,even when you are an embodiment of wisdom. This is GEJ greatest weapon against his opponents, he is a ''clueless tortoise''. *grins*
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by muredo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
superior1: Ebora Owu has got a plan, watch out!
Confirmed!
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by omenka(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Professor Peter: Baba on mission unknown only to himself .
Baba on rampage to recover south west from Tinubu,

"Unknown only to himself", which means everyone else but him knows what he's doing!!! Bro pls pass me the blunt!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment / Bolanle Ambode Presents Ramadan Gifts By Aisha Buhari In Lagos / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.