Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,133 members, 7,939,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike (11761 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Calls Off Strike / BREAKING News~ASUU Calls Off Strike. / ASUU Calls Off Strike Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by mike404(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
bionicdude: i will "go and die"
SO SHALL IT BE IJN AMEN
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin pack my bag Nd baggage nd run off to school... Don miss am
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by okeke2: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nigerians and holidays sha...y'all should chill the F out, new students r nt resuming until march in lag. U old student guys r lucky
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'll just pack my bags.... Campus here I come! the next day!!!
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by chiwex(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF YOU (Read Before Downloading our Free ebOOKS)

Not Sure on How To Download or order our free ebooks?

It Has Come to our notice that almost all of our Highly esteemed Customers don't know how to Download our free ebooks and we don't blame You for that because Many of You are yet to know how to download or buy things online and because of that,we will extend the deadline for our Free and ebooks,Our books will be free till 6.pm sunday,After which,it will not be featured as free products.because of that,I had to write an article on how to order and download our free books.and I am sure that after reading this,You won't have any problem downloading our books.

Below Are The Steps on How To Order Or Download Our free books

1.After You Have visited our website which http://,You will see many books displayed there,Look for the books in which the price attached to it is ₦0.00

2.Select The book you want to Download by clicking on the title of the book.

3.Read The Description of the Book,After You must have finished reading the description and reviews of the book,You will See the Add to Cart Button Immediately below the short description.(any product with the amount as ₦0.00) is considered free

4.Then Go to the top Right Menu of our website You will see The cart Tab with a figure written as 1,one means you selected one product,2 means you selected two products and so on.Then click on the CART tab.

5.A new page will open where you will see the details of what you want to buy,Leave the voucher space blank,scroll down,you will see the space for indicating your country and state where you are from,select your country and state,Your ZIP code should be 234,after,that don't update any other thing again,Click on the Next button

6.You will see an authentication page,then create an account by entering your email address,then click the create an account button enter your Title,MR Or MRS,First name,Last Name,Password of Your Choice,date of birth,Month of Birth And Year of Birth.click on the two buttons which reads Sign up for our newsletter! and receive special offers from partners.also click on the customer privacy data which is beside the title of your name,then click the Register button.

7.Another page will appear for you fill your address which will appear like this
Your addresses
To add a new address, please fill out the form below.
fill your address,Zip or postal code,please your Postal Code must be 234,Dont add,don't subtract.If you do,you won't go over to the next page,Fill your address,city and state,then
register a valid phone number.then Please assign an address title for future reference. like home,office,church or any thing you wanna use as the title of your address.then click on the save button.

8.Another page will show which will display your billing address,You may want to add another sddress or you leave it,then click on the next button another page will show where you have to agree to our terms of service

9.Click on the agree button and click on next button instantly you will see payment accepted,total price as 0.00 naira,there you will see the order reference,payment as free order satus as payment accepted,then you will see the invoice attached to it as a pdf file once you click on the file,you can now download your invoice and see the details of your order, then check your email or your account within 30 minutes then you will see a message which reads Product(s) now available for download then download it depending if it is in an epup or in pdf it,it is very very simple.

Not yet convinced?Contact us at support@ or admin@ or chukszee.cy@gmail.com for more details

Don't lose hope,I will still write an article on how to order a product with a price attached to it,it's so simple.

So go back now so that you can download our books,it will be on till 6.pm on sunday 15/12/2013.

Click this link for more details http:///content/10-not-sure-on-how-to-download-or-order-our-free-ebooks-read-this-article-now
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by okeke2: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
chiwex: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF YOU (Read Before Downloading our Free ebOOKS)

It Has Come to our notice that almost all of our Highly esteemed Customers don't know how to Download our free ebooks and we don't blame You for that because Many of You are yet to know how to download or buy things online and because of that,we will extend the deadline for our Free and ebooks,Our books will be free till 6.pm sunday,After which,it will not be featured as free products.because of that,I had to write an article on how to order and download our free books.and I am sure that after reading this,You won't have any problem downloading our books.

Important update,I discocored that the ebook click millionaires is missing,there is nothing in the pb

1.After You Have visited our website which http://,You will see many books displayed there,Look for the books in which the price attached to it is ₦0.00

3.Read The Description of the Book,After You must have finished reading the description and reviews of the book,You will See the Add to Cart Button Immediately below the short description.(any product with the amount as ₦0.00) is considered free

4.Then Go to the top Right Menu of our website You will see The cart Tab with a figure written as 1,one means you selected one product,2 means you selected two products and so on.Then click on the CART tab.

5.A new page will open where you will see the details of what you want to buy,Leave the voucher space blank,scroll down,you will see the space for indicating your country and state where you are from,select your country and state,Your ZIP code should be 234,after,that don't update any other thing again,Click on the Next button

6.You will see an authentication page,then create an account by entering your email address,then click the create an account button enter your Title,MR Or MRS,First name,Last Name,Password of Your Choice,date of birth,Month of Birth And Year of Birth.click on the two buttons which reads Sign up for our newsletter! and receive special offers from partners.also click on the customer privacy data which is beside the title of your name,then click the Register button.

7.Another page will appear for you fill your address which will appear like this
Your addresses
fill your address,Zip or postal code,please your Postal Code must be 234,Dont add,don't subtract.If you do,you won't go over to the next page,Fill your address,city and state,then
register a valid phone number.then Please assign an address title for future reference. like home,office,church or any thing you wanna use as the title of your address.then click on the save button.

8.Another page will show which will display your billing address,You may want to add another sddress or you leave it,then click on the next button another page will show where you have to agree to our terms of service

9.Click on the agree button and click on next button instantly you will see payment accepted,total price as 0.00 naira,there you will see the order reference,payment as free order satus as payment accepted,then you will see the invoice attached to it as a pdf file once you click on the file,you can now download your invoice and see the details of your order, then check your email or your account within 30 minutes then you will see a message which reads Product(s) now available for download then download it depending if it is in an epup or in pdf it,it is very very simple.

Not yet convinced?Contact us at support@ or admin@ or chukszee.cy@gmail.com for more details

Don't lose hope,I will still write an article on how to order a product with a price attached to it,it's so simple.

So go back now so that you can download our books,it will be on till 6.pm on sunday 15/12/2013.

Click this link for more details http:///content/10-not-sure-on-how-to-download-or-order-our-free-ebooks-read-this-article-now
NO ADS BRO, IMO CALL THE POLICE!!!!
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by mazizitonene(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Spencer63: let them call if off first.
*modified*
wow!... another first to comment.... 3 FTC already in this month!!!.
click like if u want this kinda thing too

Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by skiposmith007: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
ennon92: Calling off d strike is probably 50-50... Don't be surprise if they continue d strike. I don knw ASUU no be 2day
ur papa na ASUU chairman, wey u dy talk say u don know ASUU...lol..no offence anyway, just a joke...
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
I ll officially announce the beginin of the student's strike nd state our demands which goes does:..

.........Breaking News.......!!!!!
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY
STUDENTS
TO EMBARKS ON
INDEFINATE
STRIKE.
It has been observed that
ASUU
is
on the verge of
ending its 6 months old
strike.
Consequently, The
Association of Nigerian
University
Students (ANUS) will
embark on
its strike immediately
after ASUU
calls off. Our strike will not
be
suspended until the
following NEEDS are met.
1.Accomodatn FEE: our
expired
acomodatn
fee must be paid
by either ASUU or FG.
2.PREGNANCY: Most female
students
are about to put
to bed,ASUU must vow to
take
responsibility of the unborn
babies.
3.ALLOWANCES: Students
get
allowances from their
parents if they were in
school,
they
hav been denied
this because of the strike.
The 6
months allowance arrears
must
be paid.
4.TRANSPORT FARE: Our
fare from
home to school
must be paid.
5.MEGABITE: Most students
hav
wasted their MB
going online for update abt
the
strike, the money for
data must be paid.
6.EXPIRED BEVERAGES: Our
expired beverages like milk,
spag,milo, etc must be
replaced
with new
ones.
If our demands are not
met, we
won't
resume!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by skiposmith007: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
vanguard1: I will gather all my family and head to aso rock chapel for thaksgiving service.....see stupid question.
i hail u jare, the OP self dy mumu..no ooo, i suppose go do thanksgiving ni now, after they av wacked nd disorganize d education system in nigeria....we talking aw to mk money for december, u talking of jumping up ahead d sky....mtchewwww
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by skiposmith007: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
baggy4luv: ur tablets just left the shelf
i tell u bro, dat spencer na loaf..we talking ASUU, his talking FTC...mtchew idiat
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Smh

Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by walad4yhu(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by seangy4konji: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Students...haha...A big hustle awaits you...i thought the degree would pay my bills but now i see clearer...Goodluck to all those who are still students...enjoy your time and finish quickly and make sure you learn a skill like handjob as that will sustain you unless you are from rich parents...My 50 kobo and where is my alomospamming time...
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by mashnino(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2013
..dat is what we re suppose to do to FAGGE

2 Likes

Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2013
To be very realistic, I do not like to lie, I don't know.
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2013
I will be happy but make dem call off FIRST.......
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by chyket(m): 1:52am On Dec 15, 2013
I left the university 21 years ago so I will be indifferent but I will be happy for our undergraduates
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Loonyy(m): 2:08am On Dec 15, 2013
wait a min, d strike is still on...................faints

1 Like

Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by adexsimply(m): 4:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Why I go react? I be element?

Make dem call off quick o...all these interns are becoming pains in the A55
angry angry
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 15, 2013
chiwex: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF YOU (Read Before Downloading our Free ebOOKS)

Your addresses

tried registering bt my state wasn't on d list....plz wat do I do answer asap
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by DeHero1: 4:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy: Indifference is simply what i'd use to describe my reaction as its long overdue, no belated expections.

The strike isn't affecting u... at least u still sabi grammar.
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by sammydee517(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Taylor184: I will start cursing ASUU for callin off the strike durin the festive period...Strike wey dem suppose call off nxt year January...
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Macbriz(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2013
For Fun, Skills and Development, I Love You
Guys: Add My BB Pin: 2686B26D
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 15, 2013
I will prostrate to Allah-my Creator.
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Maj196(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2013
Dez notin special abt it
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by AdeniyiA(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2013
indifferent.
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2013
I already know that January am going to sch right now am pissed that am not a graduate pissed with ASUU
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by Agbele1(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2013
I will remain speechless.pls hw can i mak d front page/post a topic
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by vanguard1(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2013
skipo smith007: i hail u jare, the OP self dy mumu..no ooo, i suppose go do thanksgiving ni now, after they av wacked nd disorganize d education system in nigeria....we talking aw to mk money for december, u talking of jumping up ahead d sky....mtchewwww
Bro Thank you!!
Re: Reaction: When ASUU Calls Off Strike by DeHero1: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2013
Agbele1: I will remain speechless.pls hw can i mak d front page/post a topic

If u post a genuine and reasonable FRONT PAGE, u will make the TOPIC...

effect of ASUU!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Differences Between Being Short Tempered And Hot Tempered / How Strike, COVID-19 Wrecked Education Calendar / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.