Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,775 members, 7,905,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread (213030 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 4:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Innoxxacs: Download photo editor or you crop image size

have croped it but still large
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 4:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Download photo editor ni...
twicenoni:

have croped it but still large
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 4:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Innoxxacs: Download photo editor ni...

u know abt the new mtn magic sim?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 5:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Seems like there has been no complaints about the 256,000 colours. Let's hope it's not very noticeable. .............
Pls, i need to know the price from someone who has very RECENTLY bought his own.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2013
twicenoni:

u know abt the new mtn magic sim?
hmmmmm is magic sim still working? The N250 simple surf on MTN? I guess not.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2013
twicenoni: have croped it but still large
bro. IT seems The complete review of this device is taking too long..... I'll set it up for the thread. I'll start from you twicenoni o then continue with others
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by otis54(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Pstsmith(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2013
otis54:
www.nairaland.com/1573165/new-otg-connect-phones-tablets
we are talking about MHL cable not otg cable. thanks. otg cable is everywhere. we want mhl cable.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tecmacratic: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2013
twicenoni: the work of this pad is madt mehn i never regret of selling my laptop to get this pad mini. the day i bought it i bought wirless keyboard with it and OTG cable but i bought the wrong one coz the otg output was usb instead of HDMI so am look out for the one with HDMI output

U mean (one end goes to your phone and the other end is a usb mouth like a charger,instead of a female-where mouse,keyboard e.t.c could enter) right?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2013
^^^ what do you mean by male and female........
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Innoxxacs: ^^^ what do you mean by male and female........
the port where you plug your keyboard is called the female. while the main micro USB pin is called the male. that's why it's called male-female . you plug tthe male to tthe tablet then plug other peripherals to the female.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Marvell23(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
The screen of this tab is not TFT at all, too sharp and it can't be 250k colour because of the colour depth. The graphics is awesome. Till now, i really don't know y this tablet is this cheap
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tunlex01(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Emmanuel Cena:

Bro , i knw tecno announced d available colors as black nd white, but remember dey also said it has 2 sim slot nd a memory of 8gig...
Which later turned out 2 b false

so, hz an1 got a white pad mini
I got a white one
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tunlex01(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
tunlex01: Helo guys.
Can someone suggest the best browsing package for dis phablet. I need to start browsing on it
Can sOmeone help me wit dis questiOn
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tunlex01(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
holatoj:

do u ave a p9 ?? hw much u buy am ??
Ɣξαђ. 30k
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
le9iceb: pls i need more ba3 review. like how lng dos it take d ba3 to get fully charge from 0% n hw lng dos it last on heavy usage

D ba3 is awesome. Asin amazing. Mine doesn't take long to charge to full bar.. Takes not more dan 2hours..to charge full..depeding on what percentage u r charging it from. Just today...I started chargin it @ 53percent...took nothing more dan 1 Hour 15mins to get to full bar. D funny tin is- the ba3 charges fast, and it lasts wella.

Tecno really try gan.

The screen aint tft. Atall...cos its just too clear n sharp.

It doesn't get Hot. For does who wana ask abt dat.

Hope I answered some of ur question.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
tecmacratic:

U mean (one end goes to your phone and the other end is a usb mouth like a charger,instead of a female-where mouse,keyboard e.t.c could enter) right?

nope the second end is like the place u can u fix usb in like laptop port that is the one i bought
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Innoxxacs: ^^^ what do you mean by male and female........

the male is the general one that one can just buy by the road side the fmale is the one that always came with all this led tv that came with usb port
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
tunlex01:
Can sOmeone help me wit dis questiOn

do airtel bis 2+1 offer 3k for 6gig for three month and the offer will end 2maro oo *440*016#
and u can do just 1500 own one month 2gig *440*16#
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by le9iceb: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

D ba3 is awesome. Asin amazing. Mine doesn't take long to charge to full bar.. Takes not more dan 2hours..to charge full..depeding on what percentage u r charging it from. Just today...I started chargin it @ 53percent...took nothing more dan 1 Hour 15mins to get to full bar. D funny tin is- the ba3 charges fast, and it lasts wella.

Tecno really try gan.

The screen aint tft. Atall...cos its just too clear n sharp.

It doesn't get Hot. For does who wana ask abt dat.

Hope I answered some of ur question.
thanks man
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tecmacratic: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
twicenoni:

nope the second end is like the place u can u fix usb in like laptop port that is the one i bought

I gess that is the description of an OTG cable abi?...hope is works well!
Or u generally need(mhl-cable)cause of you want to make use of tv out on it right?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tecmacratic: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Will SLOT at IKEJA open on thursday?this tecno p9 is on my mind ooooooooo.....
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
tecmacratic:

I gess that is the discretion of an OTG cable abi?...hope is works well!
Or u generally need(mhl-cable)cause of you want to make use of tv out on it right?

i need the MHL cable coz i wanna use the tv with it
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Gbengaslc: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
twicenoni:

do airtel bis 2+1 offer 3k for 6gig for three month and the offer will end 2maro oo *440*016#
and u can do just 1500 own one month 2gig *440*16#
slower than snail I regret doing it on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Gbengaslc: slower than snail I regret doing it on my phone.

its ur area then
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tecmacratic: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2013
twicenoni:

i need the MHL cable coz i wanna use the tv with it

Okay then that stuff is very scares,but i think samsung sells it!
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tecmacratic: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Has anybody bought from slot at ikeja yet,and how much does it cost?
And is the OTA update a software update?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2013
tecmacratic:

Okay then that stuff is very scares,but i think samsung sells it!

i think so too
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Gbengaslc: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2013
please what's the best mtn plan that work on android. seems that's the best network in my area.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Mtn night plan for 2500 4.5Gb
Gbengaslc: please what's the best mtn plan that work on android. seems that's the best network in my area.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Kudos to all who earnestly review this device. I guess this is not 256k color. Tecno's media agent[the one sees to their spec's publication] is a dumb fellow , always hype's unnecessary spec's[like device colour, and device's apps] instead of the real things in the device, E.g ppi density,color scheme, in-box contents etc.... Goodmorning ladies and Gentlemen.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Kudos to all who have been reviewing this device. On the screen and colour density of this device I think tecno don't even know what they are producing or their media officer/agent[in charge of their website and spec publishing] is a dumb fellow...: all he/she does is majorly post irrelevant spec. Goodmorning ladies and Gentle men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.