Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? (2055 Views)

Toyota Corolla Trafficator Light 2001 Model Cost / Toyota Rav4 2006 Model -cost Of Clearance / How Much Does The Brain Box Of A Toyota Corolla 2004 Model Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? by treatise: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good day buddies,

A friend of mine who's resident in FCT has a challenge with his car( as stated above) and the technician concluded that the ECU is the culprit. The challenge now is his ignorance of the likely price of same. People in the house should oblige if you're favourably disposed in light of the price.

Many thanks.
Re: How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
Engine size would be helpful.
Re: How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
treatise: Good day buddies,

A friend of mine who's resident in FCT has a challenge with his car( as stated above) and the technician concluded that the ECU is the culprit. The challenge now is his ignorance of the likely price of same. People in the house should oblige if you're favourably disposed in light of the price.

Many thanks.
He'll need to supply vital info such as VIN, ECU Part number, Engine type, and year of manufacture so as to get a matching ECU
Re: How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? by luvinhubby(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Siena: Engine size would be helpful.
Uses a 4 cylinder engine that looks similar to an EOD engine.
@op, the ECU will cost 50k.
Re: How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? by treatise: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thanks for the response, I will get in touch with the person and revert ASAP. Warm regards !
Re: How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? by luvinhubby(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
treatise: Good day buddies,

Many thanks.
You can highlight the challenges so as to know if the technicians conclusion is right or wrong.
Re: How Much Would A Brain Box(ecu) Of Honda Crv 2008 Model Cost? by pek(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
fingers crossed

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Old School Toyota Crown To Purchase? / Super Clean Foreign Used Lexus GS 350 AWD 2007/2008 Model For Sale / Is It Gear Box Problem Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.