Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures (27380 Views)

Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Iranoladun(f): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2013
ninocia18: See hw 2 grown men jst enter motor wey mad woman dey drive. Instead of to comot from the car, them dey drag steering with am.... Smh.

you just made my day with this comment! just cannot stop laughing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by eluquenson(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2013
Rmd's & the Uduaghan undecided
HML to them
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by mancheeutd(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2013
ninocia18: See hw 2 grown men jst enter motor wey mad woman dey drive. Instead of to comot from the car, them dey drag steering with am.... Smh.

Best post so far 1000 likes for making me laugh but seriously I think tpia@ should be given an award for the most attacked on nairaland now that sexkillz is no more

1 Like

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by jpphilips(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2013
homesteady: Once again HML to them!
This Uduaghan wife, it seems that she is a deeper life member! I've never seen her wearing makeup

what do you need a make up for when you are married to a nightmare.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2013
mancheeutd:

Best post so far 1000 likes for making me laugh but seriously I think tpia@ should be given an award for the most attacked on nairaland now that sexkillz is no more

You posted this twice in different sections.

Are you trying to imply the attacks on shrekilt were in fact, intentional?

A concerted effort at bullying?

I am watching you.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by liyalla(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is it just me or are d couple jealous of dat girl on dat second pic
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by meexteriox(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Roli Uduaghan has her own church in Asaba. As in built with her own money (as if I bliv myself), and has adopted deeper life-life style. She neither engage nor wears any form of make-up. Infact, she runs a program on NTA Asaba and DBS station where she constantly torment sorry, preach holy life to her ardent (na today) followers.
Anyone that considers the pix on Google as authentic or current is on a looooooong tin.

Abeg make una stop dis yeye quarrel naaaaa
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by solomon111(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
RMD the kleptomanic foool.
Embezzled 50million of delta state money.
May amadioha break your useless head.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by ceejay4real(m): 12:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Hmm..... Neva tot of dat! Wait o! Ar u a trannie? Hope not sha o! Tk kia!
tpia@:

thank you sweetie, but are you in the habit of checking out strangers randomly like that?

person wey you no know before, you go just go visit am on the basis of online postings?

what if i'm the gender changed guy with the banging body?
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2013
homesteady: Once again HML to them!
This Uduaghan wife, it seems that she is a deeper life member! I've never seen her wearing makeup

Roli uduaghan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.