Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,235 members, 7,928,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Finaly Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce, All Divorce Documents Ready - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finaly Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce, All Divorce Documents Ready (635 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Facebook Cited In A THIRD Of All Divorce Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finaly Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce, All Divorce Documents Ready by flirtynonye(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
At last Khloe Kardashian has filed for divorce from Lamar Odom after four whole years of marriage citing irreconcilable differences. Read More...http://www.nigeriannewsbeat..com/2013/12/finaly-khloe-kardashian-files-for.html

Re: Finaly Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce, All Divorce Documents Ready by funshint(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
So unfortunate...
Moral of the Lesson:- Be careful of those you stay with; no matter how hard U̶̲̥̅̊ try they'll end up influencing 'ur destiny. With the character of their mother; I doubt if anyone of those daughters will hv a stable marriage. She's definitely a bad influence...I'm sure, very soon Kourtney too will call it quits with Scott! Kardashian::Kanye; the passion will soon fade when she finds another young blood. What a bitchy family!!!
Re: Finaly Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce, All Divorce Documents Ready by soulglo: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
funshint: So unfortunate...
Moral of the Lesson:- Be careful of those you stay with; no matter how hard U̶̲̥̅̊ try they'll end up influencing 'ur destiny. With the character of their mother; I doubt if anyone of those daughters will hv a stable marriage. She's definitely a bad influence...I'm sure, very soon Kourtney too will call it quits with Scott! Kardashian::Kanye; the passion will soon fade when she finds another young blood. What a bitchy family!!!

It has nothing to do with their mother. The man was on drugs and damaged before Khloe picked him up and tried to clean him up. He just went back to his old behavior. The video that was leaked of him high shows the same friend that the whole Kardashian clan wanted him to cut ties with. That same friend was on the video with him and was just as high as Lamar was and bragging about how he sleeps around on his wife. He chose the wrong path. This has absolutely nothing to do with her mother.

The one thing I have noticed with all these women though is that they pick projects. They pick men that are sort of damaged or maybe an only child who might crave that family atmosphere that they never had. The only one who seemed to have a stable family life only stayed married for 72 days. They could not even handle him because he had his own life and stability before them. The Kardashian's have their own world and they like people to marry into that world and embrace it. It is just hard for them to embrace someone else's. I don't think they are bad people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonto Dike Funke Akindele Etc @ Calaber Carnival / 2face Idibas Rumors Night Club Opens In Festac / List Of 2013 Top Charity Donors - Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.