Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary (52730 Views)

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: Was mary still a virgin after christ birth? Is d hymen nt broken during christ birth?
Why are d catholic still calling her a virgin?
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by femi4: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: Read V 8 of that chapter to see that when we became higher than the angels all things will also be subjected to us, but the later part of that verse made it clear that we are not incharge of everything yet.

Therefore we are not greater than the angels yet. Verse 5 made it clear that that portion is talking about the world to come.
For he did not make the angels rulers over the world to come, of which I am writing.
- Basic English Bible

Still Emphasize the fact that angels has never been in charge either now or life to come

***I rest my case***
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by FarmTech(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
JENMAUCY: Dear fijiano,I dnt think there is need calling names here,you can believe or leave it because you are entitle to your own opinion...but the truth still remains that virgin mary is blessed,as the op said,go to luke 1:27_28,here the angel told her that she is favoured and blessed among women,remember its a message from God,and I know that the angel deliver the message the way the sender ask him to. Let's go futher to verse 40-42,elizabeth stil cal her blessed,because of what she felt immediately she step into her home,it doesn't mean that the angel or elizabeth is worshiping her rather they apreciate what she accepted to do...or did you forget that heaven and earth await her answer after the angel have delivered the message? Yes heaven waits to hear her answer and in verse 38 she said behold am the handmaid of the Lord be it done to me according to thy word...do you know what it means? Even the angel can't leave without hearing her opinion on the message..then in verse 43 ,elizabeth asked her who am I that the mother of my Lord should come to me? My dear friends the angel $ elizabeth greeting makes up the hail mary you people hear today...hail mary full of grace the Lord is with you(angel..luk 1:28 )...blessed aree you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb (elizabeth luk 1:42 ) then the catholic church taking a look @ what happened at canna in that wedding feast,the role mary played in that miracle that takes place there decides to ask for her intercession not praying to hher! If she can intercede when she is not asked ,what did you think will hapen when she is asked to? She talked to her son and he oblige her on earth even when he is not ready to perform..or do you think Jesus is not aware that the drink has finished? That is where holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and till the hour of our death....
did any disciples of Christ "honored" Mary the way u people do? Did they prayed thru Mary, Stephen etc? A lot is wrong with the catholic doctrin.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Norajones(f): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
My c.r.k teacher always told us dat catholic is not a church but a club,some kinda society,,,that his was born der bt wen he grew n saw d light he ran as fast as he legs cud carry him..to me..GOD is GOD,,JESUS is d only son of GOD,,n MARY is d mother of JESUS,,no special treatment...feel free to hate or like
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by ifekobi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
I want you all to know that Mary is the Ark of covenant (haboured God within Her) This is a mystery though. If you can honour your parents, your minister or pastor, then why do you find it difficult honouring the Mother of God whom the angel who is greater than man (ps8:4 & heb2:7) honour.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by SalC: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
femi4: For he did not make the angels rulers over the world to come, of which I am writing.
- Basic English Bible

Still Emphasize the fact that angels has never been in charge either now or life to come

***I rest my case***
You've cleared yourselfgrin
Thank me later
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by ahmedio: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Note the following scriptures
Jo 3.16 , For God so loved the world.......that whosoever believes in HIM..Not in Mary...shall have everlasting life
Jo 14.6 , Jesus says, I am the way,the truth and the life.NO ONE comes to the father but by ME...NOT mary
Jo 3.17 For God sent not his son into the world to condemn it but that the world through HIM might be saved...Not mary
Heb 1.14 says that angels are sent forth to minister to christians
Heb 9.15 makes us understand that Christ is our mediator ..Not mary
Heb. 12.2 says that JESUS is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith.
Rev 1.8 ,11 says jesus is the one who was, who is and who is to come. Meaning HE is alive forevermore.

Folks believe it or not mary is as dead as samson,elijah,moses or all the prophets.Only Christ is alive forevermore.I wonder why you catholics elate to mary in the present tense.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by emmaxin: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: how old are you,are you sure u are educated,pls try to read john 3:16,are u telling me God sent himself?
john 10:30, "I and the father are one." logically it means Jesus is God if his father is a God.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by unongu(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: OP u are a fool with astericks,Firstly how can we be jealous of mary when we serve the same Jesus,Secondly ur doctrines may tell you that you are not greater than angels but me and my own family are greater than all angels in heaven and on earth cos we are created in Gods image,read ur bible to understand that.Thirdly the way catholics interpret bible is their greatest doom cos Jesus clearly states it in the bible that ''NOBODY GOES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THRU ME'' so worshipping mary wont take you to anywhere and also the mary u catholics worship is an idol.Fourthly theres no virginity after giving birth and mary has other kids......do you want more,just ask and it shall be given
Most Protestants claim that Mary bore children other than Jesus. To support their claim, these Protestants refer to the biblical passages which mention the "brethren of the Lord." As explained in the Catholic Answers tract Brethren of the Lord, neither the Gospel accounts nor the early Christians attest to the notion that Mary bore other children besides Jesus. The faithful knew, through the witness of Scripture and Tradition, that Jesus was Mary’s only child and that she remained a lifelong virgin. 

An important historical document which supports the teaching of Mary’s perpetual virginity is the Protoevangelium of James, which was written probably less than sixty years after the conclusion of Mary’s earthly life (around A.D. 120), when memories of her life were still vivid in the minds of many. 

According to the world-renowned patristics scholar, Johannes Quasten: "The principal aim of the whole writing [Protoevangelium of James] is to prove the perpetual and inviolate virginity of Mary before, in, and after the birth of Christ" (Patrology, 1:120–1). 

To begin with, the Protoevangelium records that when Mary’s birth was prophesied, her mother, St. Anne, vowed that she would devote the child to the service of the Lord, as Samuel had been by his mother (1 Sam. 1:11). Mary would thus serve the Lord at the Temple, as women had for centuries (1 Sam. 2:22), and as Anna the prophetess did at the time of Jesus’ birth (Luke 2:36–37). A life of continual, devoted service to the Lord at the Temple meant that Mary would not be able to live the ordinary life of a child-rearing mother. Rather, she was vowed to a life of perpetual virginity. 

However, due to considerations of ceremonial cleanliness, it was eventually necessary for Mary, a consecrated "virgin of the Lord," to have a guardian or protector who would respect her vow of virginity. Thus, according to the Protoevangelium, Joseph, an elderly widower who already had children, was chosen to be her spouse. (This would also explain why Joseph was apparently dead by the time of Jesus’ adult ministry, since he does not appear during it in the gospels, and since Mary is entrusted to John, rather than to her husband Joseph, at the crucifixion). 

According to the Protoevangelium, Joseph was required to regard Mary’s vow of virginity with the utmost respect. The gravity of his responsibility as the guardian of a virgin was indicated by the fact that, when she was discovered to be with child, he had to answer to the Temple authorities, who thought him guilty of defiling a virgin of the Lord. Mary was also accused of having forsaken the Lord by breaking her vow. Keeping this in mind, it is an incredible insult to the Blessed Virgin to say that she broke her vow by bearing children other than her Lord and God, who was conceived through the power of the Holy Spirit. 

The perpetual virginity of Mary has always been reconciled with the biblical references to Christ’s brethren through a proper understanding of the meaning of the term "brethren." The understanding that the brethren of the Lord were Jesus’ stepbrothers (children of Joseph) rather than half-brothers (children of Mary) was the most common one until the time of Jerome (fourth century). It was Jerome who introduced the possibility that Christ’s brethren were actually his cousins, since in Jewish idiom cousins were also referred to as "brethren." The Catholic Church allows the faithful to hold either view, since both are compatible with the reality of Mary’s perpetual virginity. 

Today most Protestants are unaware of these early beliefs regarding Mary’s virginity and the proper interpretation of "the brethren of the Lord." And yet, the Protestant Reformers themselves—Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Ulrich Zwingli—honored the perpetual virginity of Mary and recognized it as the teaching of the Bible, as have other, more modern Protestants.

(catholicanswers.com)

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fijiano202(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Are we still on this Matter.Abegi LET THOSE WHO HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR...if you continue praying to Mary then you are trekking to Hell,If you pray by Saying God of Mary,Esther,Hannah or even Fijiano,am ok with that but worshipping Mary aint Good
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Samabu07(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mother Mary, intercede For me when they start the Next Immigration Recruitment!!!
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by 49cents(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
ahmedio: Note the following scriptures
Jo 3.16 , For God so loved the world.......that whosoever believes in HIM..Not in Mary...shall have everlasting life
Jo 14.6 , Jesus says, I am the way,the truth and the life.NO ONE comes to the father but by ME...NOT mary
Jo 3.17 For God sent not his son into the world to condemn it but that the world through HIM might be saved...Not mary
Heb 1.14 says that angels are sent forth to minister to christians
Heb 9.15 makes us understand that Christ is our mediator ..Not mary
Heb. 12.2 says that JESUS is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith.
Rev 1.8 ,11 says jesus is the one who was, who is and who is to come. Meaning HE is alive forevermore.

Folks believe it or not mary is as dead as samson,elijah,moses or all the prophets.Only Christ is alive forevermore.I wonder why you catholics elate to mary in the present tense.

You seem to be anxious to call a dog a bad name and hang it!

I am Catholic and I do not regard Mary as the Way, the Truth and the Life.....please take note
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by druz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
All of you that say we catholics worship idols, that is not tru. We hav not seen Lord Jesus b4, nor hav we seen Mother Mary, the statuez is just an image of wat we think dey luk lik, 4 instance, prayin b4 an image of the crucifix of our lord Jesus, lukin @ d image, we don't c a statue, wat we c is our lord nailed to the cross,and then we pray to him, itz just lik communication to God directly, just lik talkin to your father face to face. Same tim applies to our Mother Virgin Mary. Mother Mary, Queen of heaven, woman born without original sin, Angel Gabriel said it all wen he said ' Hail Mary, FULL OF GRACE the lord be with you' do you knw wat it meanz to be full of grace, Full of the grace of God, pure and without stain, without the stain of Original sin. And till 2day she intersed 4 us the sam way she did @ the weddin in Cana.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by unongu(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
hoblot: Did Jesus Christ have brothers or sisters?
What does the Bible say about Mary being a perpetual virgin? How many siblings did Christ have?

Answer:
Yes, the Bible says Jesus Christ had brothers and sisters. When the Jews of Jesus' hometown heard Him speak, they were indignant. Matthew records their contempt for Him, born of familiarity: "Is this not the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas? And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?" (Matthew 13:55-56

).
Jesus Christ: The Real Story Jesus' neighbors knew His family intimately. From their comments, we know that Mary had four other sons and at least two daughters (because the Bible says "sisters" instead of "sister," we know there were at least two). This also shows that Mary was not a "perpetual virgin."
Most Protestants claim that Mary bore children other than Jesus. To support their claim, these Protestants refer to the biblical passages which mention the "brethren of the Lord." As explained in the Catholic Answers tract Brethren of the Lord, neither the Gospel accounts nor the early Christians attest to the notion that Mary bore other children besides Jesus. The faithful knew, through the witness of Scripture and Tradition, that Jesus was Mary’s only child and that she remained a lifelong virgin. 

An important historical document which supports the teaching of Mary’s perpetual virginity is the Protoevangelium of James, which was written probably less than sixty years after the conclusion of Mary’s earthly life (around A.D. 120), when memories of her life were still vivid in the minds of many. 

According to the world-renowned patristics scholar, Johannes Quasten: "The principal aim of the whole writing [Protoevangelium of James] is to prove the perpetual and inviolate virginity of Mary before, in, and after the birth of Christ" (Patrology, 1:120–1). 

To begin with, the Protoevangelium records that when Mary’s birth was prophesied, her mother, St. Anne, vowed that she would devote the child to the service of the Lord, as Samuel had been by his mother (1 Sam. 1:11). Mary would thus serve the Lord at the Temple, as women had for centuries (1 Sam. 2:22), and as Anna the prophetess did at the time of Jesus’ birth (Luke 2:36–37). A life of continual, devoted service to the Lord at the Temple meant that Mary would not be able to live the ordinary life of a child-rearing mother. Rather, she was vowed to a life of perpetual virginity. 

However, due to considerations of ceremonial cleanliness, it was eventually necessary for Mary, a consecrated "virgin of the Lord," to have a guardian or protector who would respect her vow of virginity. Thus, according to the Protoevangelium, Joseph, an elderly widower who already had children, was chosen to be her spouse. (This would also explain why Joseph was apparently dead by the time of Jesus’ adult ministry, since he does not appear during it in the gospels, and since Mary is entrusted to John, rather than to her husband Joseph, at the crucifixion). 

According to the Protoevangelium, Joseph was required to regard Mary’s vow of virginity with the utmost respect. The gravity of his responsibility as the guardian of a virgin was indicated by the fact that, when she was discovered to be with child, he had to answer to the Temple authorities, who thought him guilty of defiling a virgin of the Lord. Mary was also accused of having forsaken the Lord by breaking her vow. Keeping this in mind, it is an incredible insult to the Blessed Virgin to say that she broke her vow by bearing children other than her Lord and God, who was conceived through the power of the Holy Spirit. 

The perpetual virginity of Mary has always been reconciled with the biblical references to Christ’s brethren through a proper understanding of the meaning of the term "brethren." The understanding that the brethren of the Lord were Jesus’ stepbrothers (children of Joseph) rather than half-brothers (children of Mary) was the most common one until the time of Jerome (fourth century). It was Jerome who introduced the possibility that Christ’s brethren were actually his cousins, since in Jewish idiom cousins were also referred to as "brethren." The Catholic Church allows the faithful to hold either view, since both are compatible with the reality of Mary’s perpetual virginity. 

Today most Protestants are unaware of these early beliefs regarding Mary’s virginity and the proper interpretation of "the brethren of the Lord." And yet, the Protestant Reformers themselves—Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Ulrich Zwingli—honored the perpetual virginity of Mary and recognized it as the teaching of the Bible, as have other, more modern Protestants.

(catholicanswers.com)
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by kaybyte: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Emusan:

Just a question pls
What will happen to those who didn't honour Mary?
oya na
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Samabu07(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
FarmTech: did any disciples of Christ "honored" Mary the way u people do? Did they prayed thru Mary, Stephen etc? A lot is wrong with the catholic doctrin.
Yes, john the disciple of jesus. At Jesus death on the cross, he said to his mother, Mother behold your son, son behold your mother, from that day on, the disciple took her to live on his home. (John 19v26-27).
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by McGeorge1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: OP u are a fool with astericks,Firstly how can we be jealous of mary when we serve the same Jesus,Secondly ur doctrines may tell you that you are not greater than angels but me and my own family are greater than all angels in heaven and on earth cos we are created in Gods image,read ur bible to understand that.Thirdly the way catholics interpret bible is their greatest doom cos Jesus clearly states it in the bible that ''NOBODY GOES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THRU ME'' so worshipping mary wont take you to anywhere and also the mary u catholics worship is an idol.Fourthly theres no virginity after giving birth and mary has other kids......do you want more,just ask and it shall be given

My broda,u are tryin to make sence here Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo.am realy re-readin dis ya comment again and again..........

#Sipping my gulder aπϑ warming up for a̶̲̥̅ fight sha#
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by kaybyte: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Samabu07:
Yes, john the disciple of jesus. At Jesus death on the cross, he said to his mother, Mother behold your son, son behold your mother, from that day on, the disciple took her to live on his home. (John 19v26-27).
just one message for the catholics. Exo 20:4-7 says "thou shal not make unto the any craving image, or any likeness of anything which is in heave( jesus, mary, joseph etc becos all this people are in heaven) on earth, water below. Thou shall not bow down thyself to them(which the catholics do) nor serve them....... Catholics are guilty of this. I await your reply pls.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fijiano202(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Samabu07:
Sorry bro stop quoting the bible wrongly,Taking her in doesnt mean hes worshipping her,Am sure u have read matthew,mark,luke,acts,peter,jude theres no verse in the bible that Mary name was used to pray or been adored
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by kaybyte: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
And the funny thing about this stuff is that the statues of jesus, joseph and mary they have in there church is not even the real picture of this people. So you are bowing and serving images as warned against in exo 20:2-7.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Matigo: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Catholics respect their mothers and treat their wives with care. Do we all believe that the fruit of her womb is blessed? What is difficult or so strange in accepting the first part of the angel's message about herself. If we all believe and quote the bible, what is difficult in understanding the prophecy of Mary in Luke 1:46-52 that 'all generations henceforth will call her blessed.' or the last will of Christ on the cross to Apostle John in John 19:26-27, behold thy mother. You may hate the catholic church as you choose to but dont come up with bogus claims that our doctrines are not Godly. Rather, try to clear your ignorance by humbling yourself to study the church without your jaundiced eyes. Somebody said all catholics are hell-bound for 'worshipping Mary' and I wish to say I will like to be in that zone of 'hell' where Angel Gabriel and saint Elizabeth who first showed us how to honour her are. If the unborn child John de baptist will leap for joy at her presence, I see no reason for all the fuss by people who call themselves christians. Well- I dont intend to covert you to catholicism, on the other hand, do well not to criticise just for the sake of it or because someone else did. Happy christmas season.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Matigo: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Are all images idols? No way. Are all idols images? Yes. We may have to be knowledgeable enough in the English language to make this distinction before we make baseless accusations. Moses made the bronze serpent? He also made the covenant box? I guess these were not images in your opinion. Or were they idols?
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by MaziJero: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
''If you obey my teaching,you are really my disciples;you will know the truth,and the truth will set you free''John 8:31 and 32
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Matigo: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have heard many people call their pastors' wives who in most cases are barely old enough to qualify as friends mother: why? Because they are their pastors' wives but these same people cannot call the mother of their saviour mother?
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fijiano202(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
sharap,is Mary a prophetess,when did a song turn into a prophesy,if i sing a song that people should worship me,does that mean i should be worshipped? Secondly Jesus spent alot of time with the diciples When did he ever tell them to worship or honor or adore Mary,concerning john 19:26 that simply means take care of my mother,take her as a mother to u and mother take him as a son,that doesnt me Worship and Also he said that to just 1 diciple,Why not all? do you remeber Jesus and the diciples were together for a long time and they talk abt everything Why didnt he tell them to Honor His Mother Mary? [quote author=Matigo]Catholics respect their mothers and treat their wives with care. Do we all believe that the fruit of her womb is blessed? What is difficult or so strange in accepting the first part of the angel's message about herself. If we all believe and quote the bible, what is difficult in understanding the prophecy of Mary in Luke 1:46-52 that 'all generations hmay hate the cath
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Matigo: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Some people give the impression that the bible fell from heaven. Who compiled the bible? Who preserved to date? Who can best interprete it? Is everything written in the bible?
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Wahala90: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
I hate all arguing against Catholics for one reason: it is very obvious that, Mariology is a deviation from Christ. It is no longer a thing of debate. Practitioners must always defend what they do. Imagine somebody quoting "Mother behold your son, son behold your mother" to buttress what Catholics are doing. That is, "Mother worship your son, son worship your mother" or is it "Mother honour your son, son honour your mother". Now son is still honouring mother but mother can't reciprocate, she is dead. If you must give Mary such worship, what about the mother of Mary or even Mary's grandmother? Yes, since Mary was so so sacred and important in the scheme of things, then her mother should be so worshiped for being pregnant of a sacred woman who gave birth to Jesus.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fijiano202(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Matigo: Are all images idols? No way. Are all idols images? Yes. We may have to be knowledgeable enough in the English language to make this distinction before we make baseless accusations. Moses made the bronze serpent? He also made the covenant box? I guess these were not images in your opinion. Or were they idols?
bros u Bleep up,after ur boasting of english u cant even define image,when did covenant box or bronze serpent become an Image.Oxford Dictionary define Image as 1 the impression that a person or organization gives to the public 2 a mental picture that u have of what somebody or thing is like 3 a copy of somebody in the form of picture or statue
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Mftivi: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
DEGREE2466: 1. JESUS IS GOD

2. MARY IF THE MOTHER OF GOD

3. WE HONOUR AND NOT WORSHIP MARY

4. BELIEVE IT OR LEAVE IT.
if you have ever prayed hail mary pray for we sinners you have worshipped mary.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by haffaze: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
confused mind again
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Mftivi: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
FrancisTony: nice definition by oxford. And u still honour ur mum and dad. Is that not worship too? I know ur hypocritical nature wont allow u to answer this. *grin*
allow the truth to invade your heart don't beat about the bush. its obvious that worship includes praying to a being
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by haffaze: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
one worship son d oda worship mother,na only joseph i pity wey no see someone wey go worship him

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.