Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Help The Infant Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help The Infant Blogger (1152 Views)

Webmasters Help The Needy / Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site / How Facebook Saved A 16-hour-old Kidnapped Infant And Can Save Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Infant Blogger by Marcelinho(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2013
please I just open a blog and I need some tutorial on how to add link to ma post how to connect to Google and things u think can help d blog stand.
Thanks to those Who will help
Re: Help The Infant Blogger by egift(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2013
It depends on how you want your link. But here is how to add link when writing a post - https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/41379?hl=en

If you have addition question, post it. All the best.
Re: Help The Infant Blogger by omoelu1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
read my blog www.sdknaija.com, its got tutorials and tips to help you kickstart, maintain and add cool features to ur blog. you can always contact me if you have any questions
Re: Help The Infant Blogger by henryobinna(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
try to post important articles in your niche and also try to use good SEO tips(but don't over do it).
this is my blog, you'll always like it..
www.legitstuffs..com
Re: Help The Infant Blogger by bizfirst: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Marcelinho: please I just open a blog and I need some tutorial on how to add link to ma post how to connect to Google and things u think can help d blog stand.
Thanks to those Who will help

Congrats and welcome to the world of blogging.

First, understand that there are no rules here except the very basic ones!

Second, promotion, and not content, is king.

Third, you'll learn all the other important things yourself!

That's how it went for me, that is how it goes any any successful blogger!
Re: Help The Infant Blogger by Marcelinho(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thanks to all of u Am grateful, I believe I shall get there
Re: Help The Infant Blogger by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Samuel learn how to put jump break on your posts. This will help u n change the mobile template of your blog. The colour is somehow check out my blog...still learning though
Re: Help The Infant Blogger by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
No keywords
No images
all your posts are blocked
no logo
no title

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Design My Website / Post Threads That Will Be Visible On Google And Rank Among The Top 10 / A Good Website Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.