Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Do All Tailors Disappoint? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Do All Tailors Disappoint? (648 Views)

Looking For Good Fashion Designers/ Tailors In Port Harcourt / Nigeria's Best Fashion Designers & Tailors / Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Tailors Disappoint? by Emmyk(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2013
I have been wondering. The ones I know, they sure do.

The present one I'm using, he's very bad at it. He can make someone a liar. In the sense that, you have to lie to him that you need your cloth in 2weeks time, if actually it's one month's time.

That strategy is fast not working on him, as now, he knows all his customers are liars. cheesycheesy

He's a very good tailor, so much comments whenever I wear any cloth he made for me.

After each disappointment, I frown and I'm like, this is the last f.u.cki.ng time I'm gonna sow from you! angry. Buh the sweet sweet comments always make me return to him all over embarassed embarassed .

For my mum and most people I know, every disappointment, brings a new tailor.

How about you and your Tailor(s)? wink
Re: Do All Tailors Disappoint? by merit12(f): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
first to comment
Re: Do All Tailors Disappoint? by Emmyk(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Looks like I'm the only one with this kinda tailor. *covers face*. embarassed
Re: Do All Tailors Disappoint? by Godmother(f): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2013
I remember a period I gave a tailor my cloth a few years back. She not only disappointed me, but sewed something entirely different. Needless to say I was pissed ans made her know my nind. Now I'm into the profession and I understand how things are and wish I had been a bit more understanding with the lady.

I don't think any tailor sets out to disappoint their customers. Cos they know doing so would make them loose you. I think these things just happen
Re: Do All Tailors Disappoint? by Emmyk(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2013
And they'll never tell you they cant meet up beforehand, so you can look for another tailor.
Re: Do All Tailors Disappoint? by Godmother(f): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Emmyk: And they'll never tell you they cant meet up beforehand, so you can look for another tailor.

Are you kidding!! *shocked face*
Tell you they can't meet up so you take your money elsewhere?
You can you stand by and see your money dey waka dey go? cheesy
Plus why would they allow you "discover" another tailor that can snatch you tomorrow? tongue
Its all about protecting territory dude. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Do All Tailors Disappoint? by Emmyk(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Lol. True. cheesy

Anyways, I'll be going to his place again today, for my cloth of Late October, if he doesnt give me my cloth, I'll bring his head down. embarassed
Re: Do All Tailors Disappoint? by aieromon(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2013
I haven't had a problem with my tailor of about 4 years. I give the guy close marking so he doesn't disappoint me.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Fashion Gold Collar Chunkky Letter Necklaces Pendants / 100m Waterproof Diving Watch Rubber Dual Display For Sale / Heat Transfer Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.