Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:28 AM

Check This Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check This Out (806 Views)

Please Help Check This It's Urgent Please / Check This Site And Tell Me What Am Lacking, Thanks / Is It Possible To Make Money On Facebook? Not Sure! Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out by chukxy44(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
I am about to enlist my site, on an ongoing site contest. check out the site and let me know wat u think about the site. www.chukxyworld.webs.com ur opioin counts.
Re: Check This Out by yawatide(f): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
Nice use of table-less markup however:

1) Your photo on the main page is both too large and extends beyond the content area

2) It would better if you used one of the javascript libraries to display your photo gallery such that you dont have to keep reloading the page from one photo to the next

3) It seems the site's content was more a collection of things from either your host or other websites than things about yourself. In other words, what is the aim of the competition/your website?

4) I HATE how my browser window is forcefully resized each time I go to your site. Is there a way this can be turned off/user initiated?

5) I am sure there is more to sports than FIFA, even if you only love football.

6) there is a funny-looking tiny blue box to the top right of the home page. What is that? I browse via FF by the way.
Re: Check This Out by kcgeorge(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
Am sorry but i have say it 'coz you ask for it
your site is virtually empty.

Maybe you should consider doing some sort of of construction
for it to get better-it can only get better though.

Just try to make it look like some sort of create art work.

Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

My Links One / Online Web/network Security Training - A Proposal / More Details On Reseller Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.