Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting (3778 Views)

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
wirinet: It is a pity Nigerians are oblivious of the grave dangers ahead. Obasanjo, Babangida, Danjuma and Buhari are the most influential personalities in the country, them coming together is always a sign of something is in the offing.

My take is that Jonathan cannot win a free and fair election come 2015, but due to the rigging structure created for the PDP by obasanjo, Jonathan would rig himself back to power. So I am sure all these politicking is for the aftermath of he 2015 elections.

sorry brother the game has changed

those 4 in real terms only have 4 votes

those 4 can meet all they want, Nigerians are already tired of their meetings! It is time they start meeting their grand children

their meetings have destroyed the country enough
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by abu12: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Waiting for a bloody coup

Election will hold 2014 and not 2015
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Rad1cal: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
An unfortunate meeting that won't last the known test of time.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by wirinet(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
mikeansy:

sorry brother the game has changed

those 4 in real terms only have 4 votes

those 4 can meet all they want, Nigerians are already tired of their meetings! It is time they start meeting their grand children

their meetings have destroyed the country enough

why are you talking as if you are too young to know Nigeria,s history, even if you are too young, you should have at least get books on Nigeria's history and read.

These men you say have only 4 votes have determined the direction of Nigeria since independence. if they only have 4 votes, why did Jonathan go out his way to solicit their support to stabilize his government after the demise of yaradua and during the 2011 elections?

You may wish to deny it but in the event of a conflict, Obasanjo would gather far more support from foreign countries than Jonathan can muster
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
wirinet:

why are you talking as if you are too young to know Nigeria,s history, even if you are too young, you should have at least get books on Nigeria's history and read.

These men you say have only 4 votes have determined the direction of Nigeria since independence. if they only have 4 votes, why did Jonathan go out his way to solicit their support to stabilize his government after the demise of yaradua and during the 2011 elections?

You may wish to deny it but in the event of a conflict, Obasanjo would gather far more support from foreign countries than Jonathan can muster

how many of those men ran against Jonathan in 2011?

How many did he defeat?

times have changed! you will realize this in 2015

Jonathan is the democratically elected President of Nigeria and Western Nations realize the implication of that.

Except OBJ defeats Jonathan at the polls, there is not much OBJ can do. The world knows how corrupt even OBJ is!
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by talktimi(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2013
OR, its either the "progressives" regularly pay consultative allegiance to the "killer party" or they've always been one and the same entity entertaining us with staged fights and nocturnal deal making eg as wisely observed by Obj, when Tinubu flew all the way to abj in 2011 and struck a deal with the killer party's candidate to sell out Ribadu in the elections
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2013
wirinet:

bros, i dey vex for u o. i send u pm tire u no even reply anyone. i offfend u ni?
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by wirinet(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2013
2s£xy:

bros, i dey vex for u o. i send u pm tire u no even reply anyone. i offfend u ni?

My brother no vex for me, you are one of the very few people I consider as friend on this forum. The reason I am unable to reply is because My nairaland account is tied to an email I do not use, I only open it once in a. few months when I am on a PC, it. is My username at yahoo.com that I use, and besides that is the mail we have been using to communicate. also I have given you My phone no. twice now, so you should have called.

Anyway i will try and get in touch.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2013
wirinet: It is a pity Nigerians are oblivious of the grave dangers ahead. Obasanjo, Babangida, Danjuma and Buhari are the most influential personalities in the country, them coming together is always a sign of something is in the offing.

My take is that Jonathan cannot win a free and fair election come 2015, but due to the rigging structure created for the PDP by obasanjo, Jonathan would rig himself back to power. So I am sure all these politicking is for the aftermath of he 2015 elections.

Nothing much is happening except that the power brokers are loosing out both in power and in the control of the oil from the South East/South South! Jonathan is working hard to wrestle the oil wells from the grip of these thieves: Obasanjo, Babangida, Danjuma, Buhari, etc.

If Jonathan is allowed to continue, they may loose out forever.
They are also afraid that Nigeria might split, the influence of the pressure group from London (Radio Biafra) is giving them sleepless nights. If Nigeria collapses, they will loose out.

They see Jonathan as not as passionate "shoot every thing at sight" in a bid to keep Nigeria "one".

These criminals might consider a bloody coup in the name of a revolution!
They will be shopping for moles from the South East/South South to do their dirty dealings.

Yet, nothing will stop the disintegration of Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by gondie: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
gathering of vultures; they will eat their stinking flesh this time around
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by MeAboki(m): 4:41am On Dec 17, 2013
fast guy 10: Them wat 2 unsit a sitting president I dey see danger wahala dey
Them r just looking 4 trouble allow d man 2 contest if nigs vote him in he stay bt if we vote him out another person take over [b]does it mean dat middle belt or niger delta(minority) will never rule Nig [/b]or wht so only hausa,igbo n yoruba will rule Nig

Bt why we yorubas dnt like GEJ?

Haters am waiting oya start insulting me am use 2 it

See what this ignoramus is saying.
So in your mind: Gowon, IBB & Abdulsalam are not Middlebelters and neither are they Angas, Gwari & Nupe respectively but Hausa shocked- well done, go clap for yourself.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Otta For a Private Meeting by bcomputer101: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Whatever the agenda maybe,

We are solidly behind you sir.

All say SAI BUHARI....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians / Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / Pic: King Of Nigeria Adesegun Ademusiwa Paying His Respect To Canadian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.