Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Awkard Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkard Date (576 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkard Date by rotex001: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
I was having dinner with a new date at Juanita Hotel Old GRA. After we ordered our meal, as we were eating I passed gas. You know those silent ones that are the real killers because they really stink! I pretend it did not happen and continue eating. Much to my dismay it happened a few minutes later and this time the smell was stronger. Unfortunately as there was no one sitting beside us I could not conveniently pass the blame. I noticed my date giving some funny looks but I kept on chatting animatedly hoping against hope that this would distract her. The smell finally drifted of much to my relief and I prayed she would think what happened
was a figment of her imagination. While we were now
taking our leisurely time sipping some fine champagne hmm by Christian audigier it happened again this time came out in a small guttural sounds like an engine that was being revved up. Much as I tried to contain it, it came out too fast for me to gain my composure. It was over in a seconds. But the shame it left in would last me a life time! My date discreetly covered her nose and asked If we should stop by a chemist to buy some antacids before I dropped her off. Obviously a tryst in the hay was the furthest thing on my mind I could not blame her in anyway at all. We left the restaurant in silence got to the chemist in silence and I dropped her off in silence, the five - ten minutes in the car to her house felt like hours. I tried several time to laugh it off(in my mind) but I was just too humiliated to do anything but drive in silence and pray the evening should end. She called me few times after the incident but I was too embarrassed to go out with her again. To this day, I don't know what on earth happened to my system that night this is a true case of butterflies in my stomach gone horribly wrong!
Re: Awkard Date by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Feel your pain bro.it naturally, so you can go again to meet her next time you two feel like, there is no reason to feel too bad. (Too bad I say) Better luck next time.
Re: Awkard Date by lullyboy: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
When u hit rock bottom,the next thing is to rise up,so call her and go 4 another date....just watch what u eat 2 days b4.....she was pretty matured abt it tho
Re: Awkard Date by pweetixandy: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
i wld jst laff over it...make u feel comfortable.
tz nature

1 Like

Re: Awkard Date by Andrew3(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
pweetixandy: i wld jst laff over it...make u feel comfortable.
tz nature

Chai you fine die, my eye dey chuck ooo
Re: Awkard Date by Phranciz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
You bleeped up, couldn't u have just excused yourself. Someone like me would have just fvcking walked out on u.
Re: Awkard Date by pweetixandy: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
::Andrew:::

Chai you fine die, my eye dey chuck ooo
thank u ooooo! make d eye no burst o
Re: Awkard Date by dechandel(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol... Will just laugh it off to make u feel comfortable but op u sef.. Nawa u o

(1) (Reply)

Given 20 Naira For Every S.ex Partner You've Had,what's The Best Meal U'll Buy? / Between Guys And Gals, Who Cheats Best In A Relationship / Is It High Time The TV Programme ''cheaters'' Is Brought To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.