Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro (35509 Views)

Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos) / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by silverdam(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Singer Davido was heading for a show on Lagos Island when an impatient motorist bashed one of his favourite ride, Chevrolet Camaro.

According to the information available, the car was slightly damaged on the driver's side and the side mirror was also destroyed.

Some resources claim that Davido came down to check his car, which resulted in a huge traffic at Lekki roundabout.

However, neither the singer, nor the driver of the other involved vehicle were hurt and Davido successfully reached the event site.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6820[/url]

1 Like

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by silverdam(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Oh! Thank God the picture is there...

1 Like

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Omo Baba Olowo 1 Carry-on man na your luck na their loose,skelewu.Hater please ga a life,meet you on top my G

1 Like

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Peterwizzy: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
i don't usually do this but third to comment i m coming up o

1 Like

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by PregnantBoy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
#Bigboythings noni
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by waleadex(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Comprehensive insurance thinz! grin
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by fr3do(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mrcdorv: Omo Baba Olowo 1 Carry-on man na your luck na their loose,skelewu.Hater please ga a life,meet you on top my G

This wont make you wealthier.

44 Likes

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by negaiyke: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Enjoy ur money while u young...buh wat d f**k is it bout young milionaires nd road impatience?? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Jay316salami: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Why u dhe tell us...........irrelevant news

3 Likes

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by IAMBREEZY: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
O.B.O
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Big4wig(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
negaiyke: Enjoy ur money while u young...buh wat d f**k is it bout young milionaires nd road impatience?? angry undecided
nna see jamb question o..oya call am ask amcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by tellwisdom: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2013
This one na car?? sad
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by pussyeater(m): 1:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Wetin concern me? undecided
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Luxiana19(f): 1:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Nice ride...*sighs* one day .....
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by stinggy(m): 1:50am On Dec 16, 2013
undecided Die early & leave a fine corpse undecided
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by dancrux(m): 3:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Guy u useless pass ur papa
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by GeneralJ(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2013
silverdam:
But! Not too worry Davido's Mercedes Benz G63
AMG has finally arrived, the SUV got into the
Country yesterday Morning and it is reported that
the Mercedes G55 AMG is worth N21.3 Million.. So
he didn’t loose at the end!
#bigboythings

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6820[/url]
@OP, did you say he didn't lose anything, well he actually lost a lot, he lost 21.5 million buying G55 AMG, and he has damage his car, and broke the side mirror, which he is going to have to pay for.
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by IAMBREEZY: 5:50am On Dec 16, 2013
tellwisdom: This one na car?? sad
no it's danfokisskiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Tunsboy17(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Devido u have such type of money and your fellow nigerians are still looking for gari and salt to soak habba. reach out to someone today and help.....i dey fill u skelewu

3 Likes

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Danielle22(f): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2013
ok
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by bennysucre(f): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Tunsboy17: Devido u have such type of money and your fellow nigerians are still looking for gari and salt to soak habba. reach out to someone today and help.....i dey fill u skelewu

Wetin dis 1 dey talk? Na hin cause una poverty abi na hin say make una nor hustle? I'm sure he's reaching out in his own way but he's gotta enjoy himself too.

#im not his fan though#

4 Likes

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Temihatz(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2013
He was Skelewuying on wheels grin
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by skyscraperTM(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2013
8milla car? SMH! Tenk got it catch fire now dey can use the skin for condom iron
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by LMAyedun(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
All those reckless Boyz.
SMH!!
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Mtcheeew!
I thought he was badly wounded.
See this Op with a misleading title.
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by slozie(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Mrcdorv: Omo Baba Olowo 1 Carry-on man na your luck na their loose,skelewu.Hater please ga a life,meet you on top my G
when you see a poor fool ranting, you would know

1 Like

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
I'm sure he was drunk and speeding.

He better be careful!
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by fitzmayowa: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
8milla car? SMH! Tenk got it catch fire now dey can use the skin for condom iron

You don go ogogoro joint this early morning again... grin
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Eslopy(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
pussyeater: Wetin concern me? undecided
. no one invited you, you can easily leave if you don't mind.
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Temihatz: He was Skelewuying on wheels grin

LOL
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by slozie(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Tunsboy17: Devido u have such type of money and your fellow nigerians are still looking for gari and salt to soak habba. reach out to someone today and help.....i dey fill u skelewu
poverty is a disease. U need help bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) / New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? / Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.