Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,635 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Car To Buy For Wife To Drive In Lagos? Budget And Details Below... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Car To Buy For Wife To Drive In Lagos? Budget And Details Below... (608 Views)

Very Urgent!!!rav4 '06 Needed In Lagos Budget: #1.5M / Want A Car For Free? Yes,we Can Give You. Read Details Below. / 2007 Peugeot 407 For 1.2m with mileage 038691(manual Gear)view Pics And Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Car To Buy For Wife To Drive In Lagos? Budget And Details Below... by donbusky(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hello all,

I am considering purchasing a clean tokunbo car for wifey. We are newly married, no kids yet. I have used camry's exclusively so far so I am partial to toyota cars, however I am willing to listen to advice and consider other options.

My budget is N1.7m total landing cost plus registration. From previous posts here I have seen that inspired_autos seems to be popular, however I sent him a message by commenting on one of his posts, as well as via email from his site. Its been some months now, but I never got a response (inspired, if you read this, please would appreciate your feedback on this topic).

Thanks guys,
Re: What Car To Buy For Wife To Drive In Lagos? Budget And Details Below... by Carshopper(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello

I ve a 2003 Toyota matrix arriving 21st Dec ...it will fall into ur budget wit change to spare.
Re: What Car To Buy For Wife To Drive In Lagos? Budget And Details Below... by donbusky(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks carshopper, I will contact you shortly.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Tokunbo Infiniti Fx35 Jeep For Sale / Trends On How To Purchase Your Vehicle From Cotonou. - / Registered Man Diesel Tipper @ N2,600,000.00 Call 08023416552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.