Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,041 members, 7,931,588 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:00 AM

Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? (35231 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by deols(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
All these children.

i tire for you all.

why tell the whole world nahh??
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
How does that tweet equal to "Whizkid has broken up with his GF"

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by sarzwizard(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
nbright: There are many other girls that are ready to fill in the void/space... Many girls won't learn.. They just want to flex and boast of being wizzy's babe... Fish brains
true talk diz girl 2 the form every event she wan attend una done been see jesse jags wife b4?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by sarzwizard(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
ifyalways: How does that tweet equal to "Whizkid has broken up with his GF"
wizzy wan make u him next gf wink
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Psychedelia(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
I still remember that EME music video featuring Wizkid, called 'Dance For Me'.
Mehn, remember that shot where he was flanked by those THICK mature babes in denim jackets? grin
I had sleepless nights over those babes for a while. Gawd! Maybe he eventually dumped his ex for one of them wink
Cuz, dude, dem SET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUOPXP61HQ
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by lancee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
MrRomantic1: after he dun suck all d nutrient frm her finish! Poor gurl!
;*
instead of her to be in her house and wait /pray4 God to make wizkid propose to her,she went ahead to live wid him as if they were married
this is the consequence of living wid a man you are not married to!
;He wn't Keep you!

Na waoo
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by simdam500(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
to$$ca$h:
diz boy is so stupid as hiz tnder age he has started divorcing alredy,,,,, poor home training

op did u use striked word.....

*runs up to re-read, find out the word was break-up*

to$$ca$h:
diz boy is so stupid as hiz tnder age he has started breaking-up alredy,,,,, poor home training
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by successoo12(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Reading can help you achieve your goals, not just through learning, but by inspiring you. If you read stories about business success or people who have lived their dreams, you’ll be more inspired to reach for you own goals.

Get our cheap priced and educative ebooks that will inspire and help you to achieve your goals by clicking on this link now http://

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by ceejayluv(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo:
Hypocritee is it only 1 gal u have ever dated in your life & wats so tender abt a 23yrs old man!
I wonder ooo... Even fresh secondary school graduates call him a "small" boy too... Dude was born in 1989 (according to Sound city profile), much older than many nairalanders...
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Forzap: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: When I broke up with my gal, who heard?

whu be yu undecided
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by oduaboy1: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Onto the next one wizkid....Smart guys enjoy themselves to the fullest when they are still on top of their game.......You dont expect the hottest artiste in Nigeria at the moment to stick with one girl.....That's highly impossible

Keep fucking dem biitches wizzy!!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by sarzwizard(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Forza p:

whu be yu undecided

you who be u castrated zombie
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by mikkyokilo: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
I want to sell my Playstation3 250GB already hacked with games and a dualshock 3 pad with another wireless pad with the AV cable working perfectly for just 36,000. You can reach me on 08177634209. Thanks

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by ceejayluv(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
sarzwizard: you who be u castrated zombie
Lol... But why castrate a zombie, I mean, what's the point?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Youngtekkey(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jaiye lo,wizkid no dey dull na
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Gooci(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
ogbanje blocking. It his the girls dat break up with whiskey. Who want to date that broke niccur short mans devil.

skyscraper, wiaeva yu ar, whoevea yu ar, ur ebglish is completely scrapped off dictionary.... yu ar a complete lifebender.. bt i don de recover shha cuz u caused me a brain disoder
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by steadynana: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
LizzyAnn: I wonder oh
thats because somehow we expect such to happen.no suprises
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=to$$ca$h]diz boy is so stupid as hiz tnder age he has started divorcing alredy,,,,, poor home training[/see this smello what do u knw about divorcing. How old are u. Am sure u must still b a kid. Starboy things fire on]
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by oduaboy1: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gooci:

skyscraper, wiaeva yu ar, whoevea yu ar, ur ebglish is completely scrapped off dictionary.... yu ar a complete lifebender.. bt i don de recover shha cuz u caused me a brain disoder
Professor of english,,,,kindly rearead your post?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by StarboyP(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
axortedbabe: e no concern me,wen i broke up wit my ex,wizkid hear am?mtcheeeew
...mtcheeewwww..dem force u click d page?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Arosa: Good news, time to make my move on her. undecided

Just before you know it- I am moving on your sister as well-an eye for an eye
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Gooci(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
odua boy: Professor of english,,,,kindly rearead your post?

lol....jst a couple of omitions my bro.... i ws jst recovering from my brain disorderliness niooo....

anyway shha, all na joke ooooooo...... no diss
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Gooci(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
na him sabi, make him break up..... onli 0.1% of em dey decent bfor nau...
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by hillary22: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
u don chop the babe bellyfull.

na time to move on abi?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by bfmconcepts: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
she has been used and dumbed.
she can continue with another star.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
ogbanje blocking. It his the girls dat break up with whiskey. Who want to date that broke niccur short mans devil.
Gooci:

odua boy: Professor of english,,,,kindly rearead your post?
angry undecided
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
yea true talk from WizkiD.

Some ladies, no matter how much you try to let them know u love them, they will still be lamenting that u don't really care. Sucks**
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by bosun11(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
olala32: Meaning..?
I have been waitin for a day like this,but God in is infinit mercy grant me my hearth desired.
I want to use this once in a blue moon medium,to say a big thank u for all those who stood by me during my period of struggle: of being the first to comment.
I also wanna use this medium to say a big than you to my one and only arsenal fan, thank God said to me that 'the uefa champion league of 2012/13 belong to arsenal :mark my word: after the champion league visit this thread again and follow me.
I no, arsenal has won bmunich bf,they will still do it again. If u believed CLIC LIKE.

In ur dreams??
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by bosun11(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: After he has scattered the pekus he wants to dump her,no way! undecided

Wetin u go do??
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please, is there any prize for being the first to comment?
Why all the drama by some people whenever they make the first comments on topics?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by ymbello1: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
mayapop: odikwa egwu! undecided

Meaning
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Mendo007(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemisola Scarlet Shotade & Temi Gomez Traditional Wedding Photos / Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors / Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.