Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,257 members, 7,970,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:40 PM

Waiting In JOY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waiting In JOY (391 Views)

Danger Waiting For All Christians In The University / Waiting Till Marriage / Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting In JOY by Chukskala: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Good morning everybody, I hope your night and weekend was awesome. I'm a newbee in Nairaland, pardon me if I make some mistakes....
Every biggest man you ever did see was once a baby. It takes real patience to wait and watch a project grow to full realization. This same patience appear to be lacking in many of us when you consider the daily rush in society.
More importantly we must be patient with one another since God himself is patient with us all. We should increase the level of our tolerance. Learn to concede, give in a little for the sake of peace.
The most crucial project before mankind is waiting patiently for the coming of our savior. Keep faith alive, and may God find us waiting in Joy for he has given us a fare share of patience as a virtue...Have a great and fulfilled week.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-anglican Primate Akinola Rescued From Kidnappers / Christianity Vs. Religion / You Can Still Receive A Miracle Before The End Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.