Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:22 AM

You Are Born Of God Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Born Of God Part 2 (398 Views)

Do You Think It Was Important For Jesus To Be Born Of A Virgin? If Yes Then Why? / What Does It Mean To “be Born Of Water And Of The Spirit?" / Why I Will Not Stop Giving To The Work Of God (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Born Of God Part 2 by charisville: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2013
But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12

Being born again or a Christian, is not necessarily an outward change in. behaviour or pattern of doing things. It is an inward change of the heart and an experience, that’s known intuitively by the life that was changed. With time, that inward change begins to manifest in the character of that believer.

Ephesians 2:10 explains it further,”For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” We being created anew in Christ Jesus happened as a result of God’s unmerited, undeserved and unearned favour. That means we didn’t deserve it. But, He our Father, through His unfailing and undying love, brought us the new birth experience, by His Son.

The one who would work out the plan through us, is our source i.e. our Daddy God, but many believers try to work out this new birth experience by themselves. They struggle to earn what they’ve been given by God’s love gift. Beloved, if you want to enjoy all the benefits of the new birth, you have to allow the “master” work on the “masterpiece”, by believing in Him.

*To be continued*

Prayer: My Daddy God, thank You, for You work in me to will and do of Your own good pleasure.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/you-are-born-of-god-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule.

(1) (Reply)

Strength Of A Woman / The Holy Spirit / Our Prayer Life....vital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.