Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise (31457 Views)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Eko Atlantic Is This For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Good morning Pitch black apes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SWITCH ON UR GENERATORS AND TURN THE LIGHTS ON. I CAN'T SEE YA, ITS DARK IN NAAIGAYRIA. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by sostoz(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Kenyans are the future! They will archieve and am praying 4 em so that we can both feed hungry naijaz. Coz everyman is 4 himself there! 1 man owns a 40 percent of thier Gdp lolest! Individualists
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2014
Stinking APES SWITCH ON UR GENERATORS MOTHERFVCKERS AM HERE. grin grin grin
I checked on LIST OF SKYSCRAPERS UNDERCONSTRUCTION IN AFRICA AND PROPOSED AND LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THERES NO EKO MIDGETS.
Your Abuja world trade centre is still SHORTER THAN CARLTON CENTRE, PEARLS DAWN AND MANY OTHER S.A SKYSCRAPERS. Kenya's project under construction is also taller than MIDGET A-boon-ja crap.

ITS A FACT S.A. HAS MANY SKYSCRAPERS IN AFRICA FOLLOWED BY NORTH AFRICAN ARAB STATES. FACT. Not bedroom material Igbo poes.
cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by sostoz(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
How many blacks on that unda 20 cricket? Awodwa? Ungum Xhosa ?
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Your A-boon-ja world trade centre will be DWARFED by SANDTON INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTRE they are clearing the site as we blogg.
Because SANDTON CITY was a suburb this project was delayed because they were had to move the out residents first who stayed in houses first and REZONE THEIR PLOTS FROM RESIDENTIAL TO COMMERCIAL. Am happy they done with this.
grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2014
This is our under 19 team not u20 and dominantly black hence Minister of Sport congratulated them and told those people who oppsed transformation that it works.

sostoz: How many blacks on that unda 20 cricket? Awodwa? Ungum Xhosa ?
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
@Sostoz
THE TOP WICKET TAKER AND FASTEST BOWLER was a blacky Southy Kagiso Rabada. Hes the FASTEST YOUNG BOWLER IN THE WORLD AND HAS ALREADY SURPUSSED THE OLDER GUYS. Hes a COCONUT speaks ENGLISH witha BRITISH ACCENT like most SA black coconuts. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WORLD CHAMPS AND BLACK UPPER CLASS. cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2014
cheesy

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin our cities 1ST WORLD CLASS. FACT.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
another coast city

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2014
another one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
another one cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2014
another cheesy grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
anoda coast in pigeon engrish/rotten engrish ooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
anada one

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
anadaaa

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
TO BE CONTINUED....MORE OF S.A. COASTAL CITIES. FACT SOUTH AFRICA IS BIGGER THAN "Overpopulated sh8t hole Naaigayrria in land area". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by sostoz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Here in EC There is a talent in those 2 sporting codes cricket and rugby in townships. And now we hv Chippa United in PSL it will be based in PE AND 2day is hosting Kaizer chiefs. Im nt goin to stadium though ma nephew wants to, i hate traffic at stadium.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by overhypedsteve(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Patch
Am happy we will be moving away from borrowing money from IMF, World Bank and happy for this BRICS BANK.
Next year theyr starting with construction of BRICS BAK AFRICA BRANCH in Jozi. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

By the way SA MINERAL WEALTH IS OVER $4,7TRILLION OF UNTAPPED MINERAL WEALTH. The west and east knows that....
Our mineral wealth alone DWARFS Naaigayria DECLINING OIL RESERVES this year alone the oil reserves declined by 2billion barrels.

NOTE: SA is expolring its waters after the Flakland Island oil finding and theres geological evidence showing we have oil samples. We're just waiting now for that BIG ANNOUCEMENT like Kenya and Namibia.
AFRICA is blessed with oil other countries are discovering oila and gas while Naaigayria's reserves are DECLINING. By 2025 Naaigayria's reserves will drop to 27 bbl before decling to below 25bbl beyond 2030. kiss kiss kiss kiss
this awodwa guy is not very wise is he, he is so foolish that he does not realise that he is peeing on nelson mandela's grave by calling an african black, he doesnt know the history of african libration struggle well enough to realise that it was the brotherly nature of this legends that laid the foundation for the freedom we now enjoy, he doesnt know that without our identity and unity as blacks there would be no black africa,i ve always thought of the southafricans as the strongest pan africanists in the continent due to the discriminations and challenges they got as a result of their skin colour, but this awoonja guy is proving me wrong, he projecting the southafricans as a delusional set of people, but i know he cant be right, cus like i said earlier, he is not too wise

note: i dont go over the internet googling for development projects in other african nations to predicate it with that of my country, i just wish that all africa would develope equally, were people live equally like in the egaliterian society of your forefathers the (The San) the white settlers called them the bushmen for refusing the comfort of white culture, but the present racial discrimination and class difference among african have thought us that The San's were the purest pre modern group the word would ever see

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2014
NAAIGAYRIA OIL DRYING OUT IN 2040 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry After that the OVERPOPULATED SH8THOLE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW.

According to the reliable estimates from the World Bank and from the other western financial institutions today, Nigeria has made close to $700 billion from her oil sales alone as her state revenues since this oil was found in the commercial quantity in the 1960s.FOUNDERS=WHITE BRITISH COLONISERS

[b]These international financial bodies also reported that between $300 to $400 billion from this oil revenue had been stolen or siphoned away by the past and the current Nigeria's leaders and their highly corrupt top government officials into their own private foreign bank accounts in the western world, the Middle East and the Caribbean. After almost 50 years of this continuous oil production and oil exportation in Nigeria, it is so sad today to note that there is nothing physically present or tangible on the ground today in Nigeria to show for this enormous oil revenue that had come for the last 50 years into the coffers of the Nigeria's successive governments.

Today in 2013, Nigeria can be described simply as a failing nation in all ramifications. The poverty rate has increased from below 20% when this oil was first discovered to over 80% today in the midst of this enormous oil wealth. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is now about 23%. Millions of Nigeria's workers in both the private and the public sectors of the economy are still earning poverty wages. The nation's infrastructures are so old, inadequate and over stressed. Nigeria's national health care system is still at the Stone Age level today in 2013. Our nation's educational structure is still at a century away and behind the rest of the world. The nation's social services in 2013 cannot meet the growing needs of the Nigeria's citizens and they are nothing to write home about today. The nation's population is left uncontrolled and it is projected to hit 300 million persons in 2050 at the current annual growth rate of about 3.2%. The value of the Nigeria's national currency the Naira is depreciating yearly, rapidly growing inflation controls the national economy and the standards of living of the ordinary Nigerians are falling yearly. Terrorism and genocide by Boko Haram, insecurity of life and properties, lawlessness, brutalities, religious uprisings, kidnappings for ransoms, hostage takings, public lynchings of petty thieves, political murders, sectarian killings, armed robberies and arsons are the order of the day in Nigeria today in the ocean of this enormous oil wealth in 2013.[/b]

cry cry cry cry
NOTE: EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA HAVE DISCOVERED OIL AND GAS AND EXPLORING FOR MORE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by EkoIle1: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Eko Boulevard is 1,500 metres long with a distinctive roundabout at its northern end. Over 26 kilometres of roads for the new city have been completed to stone base level.

EKO O NI BAJE O...

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Litmus: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2014
overhypedsteve:
note: i dont go over the internet googling for development projects in other african nations to predicate it with that of my country, i just wish that all africa would develope equally, were people live equally like in the egaliterian society of your forefathers the (The San) the white settlers called them the bushmen for refusing the comfort of white culture, but the present racial discrimination and class difference among african have thought us that The San's were the purest pre modern group the word would ever see

Most Nigerians are like you. I look at Africa and pray for the best for all Nations. Who wouldn't want to see progress in every corner of Africa ? Actually, apart from Saudi Arabia i cant think of one nation in the entire world that i even feel deserves failure let alone wish failure. Unfortunately, the rest of African don't seem to feel the same way.The rest of Africa seem a place of lost, jealous, bitter souls... pitiful undecided

Nigeria's looking more and more like a nation of pure hearts by comparisons to the rest of Africa which is why we need to secure our borders we're in danger - seriously
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by osystein(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2014
overhypedsteve: this awodwa guy is not very wise is he, he is so foolish that he does not realise that he is peeing on nelson mandela's grave by calling an african black, he doesnt know the history of african libration struggle well enough to realise that it was the brotherly nature of this legends that laid the foundation for the freedom we now enjoy, he doesnt know that without our identity and unity as blacks there would be no black africa,i ve always thought of the southafricans as the strongest pan africanists in the continent due to the discriminations and challenges they got as a result of their skin colour, but this awoonja guy is proving me wrong, he projecting the southafricans as a delusional set of people, but i know he cant be right, cus like i said earlier, he is not too wise

Pls ignore that ganian troll, He's not a south african.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by osystein(m): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Litmus:

Most Nigerians are like you. I look at Africa and pray for the best for all Nations. Who wouldn't want to see progress in every corner of Africa ? Actually, apart from Saudi Arabia i cant think of one nation in the entire world that i even feel deserves failure let alone wish failure. Unfortunately, the rest of African don't seem to feel the same way.The rest of Africa seem a place of lost, jealous, bitter souls... pitiful undecided

Nigeria's looking more and more like a nation of pure hearts by comparisons to the rest of Africa which is why we need to secure our borders we're in danger - seriously

He's ganian with an inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by osystein(m): 3:42am On Jul 24, 2014
sostoz: How many blacks on that unda 20 cricket? Awodwa? Ungum Xhosa ?

he's ganian, he's other monikers are kwame tut and kwame nkria.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by osystein(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

Sonny Okosuns will be turning in his grave. Poor man he sang his heart out about "fire in Soweto burning on his people"
The physical chains are gone we need another set of heroes to liberate people like you from the mental chains.

He's ghnian, check his other moniker....
www.nairaland.com/kwametut

www.nairaland.com/kwamenkria

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by osystein(m): 4:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Everyone pls ignore the idiot, he's a real mental case, i've seen him on other forums trolling non stop like he's doing here. I've seen him dissing SA also, like he does Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by KriTic24A: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Everything..... Really??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aregbesola Congratulates Ademola Adeleke Osun West Senatorial By-Election Winner / Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.