Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Build A Website Directory? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build A Website Directory? (520 Views)

Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos / New Nigeria Website Directory / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Website Directory? by briarhubble: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Have you guys ever come crossed www.af1234.com? It's a website directory for mobiles. I am thinking about how to build a good website directory, would you guys give me some ideas?
Re: How To Build A Website Directory? by Sumit360: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
As I just viewed web directory which you mentioned but still it is in under development process. If you want web directory to be live in short period of time then you must buy web directory script which you like and later make changes in that script as per your need.
Re: How To Build A Website Directory? by briarhubble: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2013
I think it will be better if we develop our own site.
Should you guys know the popular and hot sites of our country? wink
Re: How To Build A Website Directory? by hollyfat(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2013
We can form a team and design something like that

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Component Promo / Drive Traffic Using Social Media / DidYouKnow Property Site Lamudi Has Hit 500,000 Listings Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.