Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,970 members, 7,938,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack (1085 Views)

The Art Of Seducing A Woman / Xxxladies Only-------secret Of Looking Young At The Age Of 50 Revealed / Gud Friends Are Hard To Find (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by ocean4m(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2008
Money is not everything.
Learn how to seducing a woman
and make her run after you,even the ones you thing they hard nut to crack,will run after you.
it works like magic.
I call this formular the 8th wonders of the world.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Text GUID,your name and email address to  35143
Guaranteed.
(Warning) Using it on muliple girls,means multiple girls will be chasing you.
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by Creamish(f): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
oya . . .all those people wey wan crack IICE . . una don see tips!  grin
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by iice(f): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2008
How i take know say you go post for this one eh? grin grin
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by Creamish(f): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
iice:

How i take know say you go post for this one eh? grin grin

we both partook in the munching of creatures so we de think alike . .na y u sef follow me post for here! grin grin

just de watch. . .Muki & Ika go soon join us. . .u know say una be NL most wanted . .so watch out for NL boyz who don read this thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by mbola(f): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
pls grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

u fink ur a love-vendor right embarassed
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by StephenP(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2008
what the hell does GUID stand for and how does it relate to the post?
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2008
hehehhee, is the poster trying to say Nairaland boys got no game?

hahh, so true
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by Creamish(f): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
Guyz . . prove him wrong . . I dare y'all! tongue
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by mukina2: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2008
Creamish:

we both partook in the munching of creatures so we de think alike . .na y u sef follow me post for here!  grin  grin

just de watchMuki & Ika go soon join usu know say una be Nairaland most wanted . .so watch out for Nairaland boyz who don read this thread  tongue  tongue  tongue

ohhhhhh grin mucherina tongue grin

learn to call her name right fifty times before you sleep grin grin
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by ikamefa(f): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2008
Creamish:

we both partook in the munching of creatures so we de think alike . .na y u sef follow me post for here!  grin  grin

just de watchMuki & Ika go soon join usu know say una be Nairaland most wanted . .so watch out for Nairaland boyz who don read this thread  tongue  tongue  tongue

cheesy did some one call ma name?  grin

@ topic the 8th wonder of the world  abi?  cheesy

does this formula involve bats  tongue

some bat munchers are in here!   "  grin her name is  lipsrsealed
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by Creamish(f): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2008
ikamefa:

some bat munchers are in here! " grin " her name is IKAMEFA

Yeah . . u see Muki . .she just confessed to it . . aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh . . PRAISE GOD OOOO. . .she repent . . na she put dat bat bone for under ma pillow! cheesy
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by ikamefa(f): 3:48am On Aug 02, 2008
Creamish:

Yeah . . u see Muki . .she just confessed to it . . aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh . . PRAISE GOD OOOOshe repent . . na she put that bat bone for under ma pillow!  cheesy

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   grin grin grin grin grin

see as the skin, bones and oil of the bat soup still dey yah mouth

bat muncherina!  "  grin "

so bat soup  quickens the tongue ?  tongue tongue tongue

see as you begin drop big big lies! obvious white lies sef!  grin grin grin grin grin

@ topic ask her jare she has the secret  grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by Creamish(f): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2008
no one believes u my dear . . .dont bother trying to convince them. tongue

Oga poster . . i think d guyz need more advice . . .their failures increase day by day grin
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by gilgee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2008
Na wah for this topic oo!
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by leuelliot(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
Cream u get any left-overs of d bat soup ma Nkita dey hungry abeg may i feed am b4 im go bite me oh grin
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by yongbabe(f): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
@leuelliot

wat do u need soup 4, when ur skin is eatable
dont b selfish feed d dog som of ur skin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by leuelliot(m): 4:51am On Aug 07, 2008
@ yong U no i just came back 4rm ma plastic surgery so ma Nkita is not d type da eats plastic. So pls 4 ma dog nd me sake, give me ur skin any part u dont like eg (hed)
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by yongbabe(f): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2008
my beautiful hed eh? u never serious. this head wey i want use fetch me million na him u want make i use feed your dog. If i punch u eh angry cheesy cheesy
bsides wetin carry u go do plastic surgery ??
u fyn 4 your pix nah undecided abi is that not u?
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by leuelliot(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
Hmm my sister tanxs 4 asking oh na 1 useless trailer driver wea jam me wen i been dey look ur pic 4 road on ma fone so i gas go do plastic surgery undecided
Re: Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack by yongbabe(f): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
aww eya , srry o! tat was not m intention when i put d pix dere. i am mucho srry

(1) (Reply)

Am Sorry To Say This But I Avnt Seen Any Enugu Girl On Nairaland. Are U Guys There At All. / For Reasonable Peoplee With Mature Minds Only! / erased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.