Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,202 members, 7,970,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Acne Has Become Wild - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Acne Has Become Wild (1989 Views)

Helped Me To Remove My Acne And You're Going To Find Them Also. / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review / Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Acne Has Become Wild by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
whats d best cleanser i can use to cure my acne
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by richdadeze(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2008
A more radical form of treating acne is to take acne shots. These shots are usually designed to dry out the skin around the area that they are injected into. Acne will disappear almost immediately, but you will have to cope with something that is arguably worse: dry skin. For the next few months after you get shots, skin all over your entire body will be dry, and possibly peeling. As long as you religiously apply lotion to keep your body moisturized, this won’t be too bad of an experience
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by mecussey(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
ACNE are caused by dead skins mixed with oil, secreted by sebum. The best cure for it is never to allow oil to mix with bacteria in dead skin. Wash your face with liquid soap three times a day and use hand towel every 10mins of the day. My face is smooth like never before now.
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by Seun(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
I think mecussey is absolutely right. Wash your face regularly and avoid sweaty situations.
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by Mustay(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
mecussey:

ACNE are caused by dead skins mixed with oil, secreted by sebum. The best cure for it is never to allow oil to mix with bacteria in dead skin. Wash your face with liquid soap three times a day and use hand towel every 10mins of the day. My face is smooth like never before now.

. . .and stop bursting the spot
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by samzytutu(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2008
try out neo medrol, it is an acne lotion.i have tested it and confermed its effectiveness. you can also get some other help from www.keloidsolution..com
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by tayben015(f): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
your acne can't be as wild and bad as mine when i had it.i tried so many things then that did not work.What i used and what worked for me is PANOXYL 5.it's a cream in a tube.you can try it.And if you want natural way of dealing with the acne, you can send me a mail on hismercybizworld@yahoo.com. takia
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by folabola: 2:00am On Aug 12, 2008
You can use benzyl peroxide lotion (a cleanser) with and antibiotics (doxycycline), or better still see your doctor. Please wash your face regularly
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by kemisuga(f): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2008
This also happen to me, but I get embarrassed any time I wash my face in the office cry. Some friends gave me names. And wat of if my office does not have water? I use tissue/handkerchief in lieu.
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by modupsie(f): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2008
also had that experience embarassed
use clean and clear astringent, the liquid is like orange colour
it's absolutely great.
ma face is smooth and glows now tongue
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by tochito(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
you want your acne cured doing it your self in days or weeks instead of in months?then visit:www.myskinsolution.com.There you get solution for your acne,it's a sure fire.
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by kufreabasi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
@poster
if you love your skin read the following links for both prevention, treatment and cure.
http://www.acne.com/prevention/hygiene.php
http://www.acne.com/treatments/benzoyl_peroxide.php
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by MrCrackles(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2008
@poster

chei, u don enter trouble be dat oo! grin
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by bollingjoe(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ poster why not try takin vitamin b2 tablets it works just take it as a food supplement.avoid cleansers it makes ur skin sensitive.just keep ur face clean and dry
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by Afam4eva(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2008
you can get your skin problem solutions atthis blog.
go to www.bodycreaming..com
there you can get solutions to acne.
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by MrCrackles(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2008
@poster

ur own don finish be dat!!
Re: My Acne Has Become Wild by Ivvie: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
`

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Side Effects, If You Take Much Calcium Tablets For A Long Time? / Japan's Okinawa Island- Healthiest Place On Earth / ML

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.