Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (28583 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by BabaEto1: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2013
alaoeri:
Being an activist & having a good marriage are two different things. The great Madiba married 3times in his life time.

But Mandela had no history or record of domestic violence against his wife or any member
Of his household.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Can you imagine.he even has a daughter.smh

karma is a sexy b1tch and i like the way it gives you a taste of your own plate
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nja147: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2013
What do you expect from an activist. His wife should be on the receiving end and place her knees before God to direct her husband. Sure Dino is aggressive and forceful by nature but act of violence at home is animalistic of him.

l pray for them, believing God to restore peace in their home and marriage.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by bigtt76(f): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2013
E yaaa ....Daddy Tokunbo, nor vex ya. Na so hin de insult our President o! Infact ona own small sef grin. As regards the philandering, no be new thing naa ....one oman sef don born for am. Anyway make ona try make court share the loot with ona pickin. The actual problem be say de man don broke e nor get any meaniful job again pass to de harass government. Maybe hin de see ona daughter as 'government' too as she de work for NIGCOMSAT chopping parked satellite toll fee. Kpeeleee o!
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by agohavivi(f): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: what other evidence is conving enough.can anybody not do some marks of her face and snap picture to show as evidence of assault.abi is it untol they carry her corpse out of his house before she uses her common sense and know what to do
I've seen a situation where a man who never laid his wife on his wife was tagged a wife molester, wife beater, etc. The funny thing is that the wife was the one who always does the striking whenever there's an arguement. The day the man hit her back, the woman and her family filed petiions from commisioner of police to his office md and all that cared to listen. There are always three sides to every story, the offensive, the defensive and the truth. People are usually sympathetic to the plight of women even those who are evil, personified. Rescently a woman conived with her pastor to kill her husband who hapoens to be a deputy manager with nnpc, because he suspected that her unborn child was fathered by her pastor and insisted on a dna whenever the child is born. After killing the man she lodged a missing report with the police and her husbands office. Do you agree with me that such a woman would have anything good to say about the husband even if he treated her like a queen? Please be fair in your judgements. Not all men are as evil as you make them seen neither are all women as holy as you paint them to be. You always sound like a man hater or someone who has never had a good male figure in her life. Dino might be guilty of some or most of the allegations but others might be made up or exagerrated.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by rusher14: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2013
[b]The amount of abuse and insults between Coogar and Miss Shakara et al. doesn't speak well of us as human beings.

From your depositions and repartee it is obvious you guys are educated, but trading words like Barbarians at war is a no-no.

Also, I find it unbelievable that the moderators have also failed in their capacity to censor unacceptable language.

However, I'm with Coogar on this.

Sworn affidavit and all don't a conviction make.

If indeed this is a genuine application (and it won't be the first time some document has been forged in our country), it still doesn't make Dino guilty.

Never been a fan of Mr. Melaiye but there just isn't enough proof for us to conclude his guilt.

Hearsay and further evidence as well as cross-examination or statements from both parties might well inform our decisions.

Yes, from what we have at the moment the picture isn't looking good for Dino but not enough to reach a conclusion.

We are all guilty of being sentimental at some point in our lives but logic most times yields a better result.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by sawyer89: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Coogar don meet his master today. Mehn Miss Shakara I dey feel you. See how this lady spoil Coogar Nairaland career. Kai!
Laff Wan Tear My Yansh o

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Forwetinnah: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2013
soul_glo: What an animal. I believe he did it. I believe the elderly gentleman. Typical. I don't know how a man could hit a woman over the head with a rod and she still stays with him and keeps having children with him. What is the point in him changing his ways when there are no consequences. Ugly inside and out.

An Animal indeed..can't believe some people still wants her to remain with him? Hitting her with rod etc angry, come Nigerian women wey dey support this rubbish..make una use una head o! She should sue him for molestation and get some good money for her suffering!! Apart from his willy willy not staying at a place 'knacking' everything 'knackable', he also wants to kill the one woman that has been tolerating his bleep..Oke Npki!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ceaser: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2013
dumodust: saint dino... if it was sullivan now, they will all be foaming in the mouth all over the thread...hypocrites

But if you hadn't rushed into the thread (.......... rush in), you'd have noticed that those at the forefront of condemning his actions are actually his kith and kin. They won't DEFEND him. They'll say it as it is and drop it like it's hot. Just stop being clannish and whipping up unnecessary sentiment. Who's the hypocrite now, eh?

berem: This is family matter. They should settle things amicably.

TerpeOjorobaby: if dem point ur sister wit gun for head u go tlk lke dis?

You didn't get the joke. That statement was the much touted quote during Sullivan Chime's saga. She simply (sarcastically) implying that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Miss Shakara:
"Fall from a skyscrapper and die"? Its so obvious now you can't think straight when it comes to violence cos you have little appreciation for human life! Unfortunately the likes of you can only run mouth online when in reality women use you to scrub floors. My parents at least gave me training while yours left you in a gutter to pissed and pooed on, that explains your bitterness and insensitivity to life.
Unfortunate Pompous Fool!

Shooo! Miss, your shakara na waya o. Cougar, are you oshiomole? Take it easy, man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ochallo: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2013
pascyj: Dino's money has run out;his wife decides to leave him after long-term inexcusable abuse.She thinks she can now destroy him.That's just the Nigerian mind.That's what I see here.But I know Mr.Dino'll still weather and win this.Dino must be allowed a defence,public or private.

But do you know that a poor man is an angry man especially one who has had a lot of unaccountable funds.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by oge4real(f): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2013
Domestic violence is the worst thing a spouse will ever face. In as much as Mr Melaye is yet to respond, We all know there's no smoke without fire.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by kreamidiva(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2013
If a man or woman hasn't been in an abusive marriage,he/she won't understand what most people go through.

All i can say is mrs Dino,i feel ur pain. Good that u have the courage to walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by deeptesting(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2013
ochallo:

This is the most misogynistic statement ever, i can tell you are just a product of the african environment. Everybody can be annoying, the mere fact that you now put women in a different bracket means you are already gender biased. Human beings can be annoying male or female, but most people have double standards for annoying men and annoying women because of a misogynistic society.

Well, we are all entitled to our views,i stand by my statement and it is the reality though you may seem to deny it on the basis of proving gender equality..My opinion is the reality on ground and what goes on in so many homes,I am married and have 2 daughters so far be it from me to look down on the female gender but things would have been better if they understand how to handle issues without heating up the polity. My statement is a bitter truth that we all have to live with; an admission will save many homes rather than denial.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by donfemo(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2013
alaoeri:
Being an activist & having a good marriage are two different things. The great Madiba married 3times in his life time.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by seangy4konji: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2013
I know you will always look and judge from a one sided view..I also knew ur comment would show dat never ending hatred and one way opinion or justification on d females side..u v a chicken brain because no matured person with good reasoning will hear one side of the story and give a cool judgement...
kulyie: of course i saw this comming,it was just going to be a matter of time.i know violence is engrained in the dna of some men.they come from wrecked,forked up homes where daddy beats mummy severally in their presence and even outside so they see domestic violence as a culture and way of life.

By the way i think i agree with coogar in one of his posts when he says both men and women should go for a mental check up before they are joined in 'nigerian (holy) matrimony' because its not everyone (including some people on nl) that looks or appears normal that is actually normal

nonethess,by their fruits WE SHALL KNOW THEM
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ffo(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2013
itsIYKE: so what do u want us to do naw?,shud we start dancing cos u PERSONALLY saw dino melaye

must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by mikejustice: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2013
How does dat afect d cost of tp to my villa
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by daremajek: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2013
While complain now because no dey rep again
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Lordwize(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2013
alaoeri:
Madiba's case is not because of domestic violence o
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by chibaik(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2013
If you are not good at home you can;t be good outside. Dino is fake, remember him during Patricia Etteh saga?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2013
Chai, coogar and shakira.
Coogar will continue dreaming about shakira as he sleeps grin.

The boxing will still be going on.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by adebayogates(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2013
alaoeri:

Madiba's ex-wives never filed for divorce on the basis of domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by baralatie(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2013
dinachi: I will not castigate Dino until I hear his own side of the story...knowing how funny women can be sometimes! Those days we believed everything a woman says are long gone. Nowadays women lie, cheat and even assault as much as their male counterparts.Let me not catch any silly man coming here to throw accusations on Dino without hearing his own side of the story. We don't need such sissy men here, be warned!

As for some women here who have already jumped into the fray without waiting for a balancing account from Dino....you are just true to your type......simpletons!
i suggest u read,study this case!10 years of countles times of assault,batery.attempted manslaugtered,posible r+pe, is no joke.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by baralatie(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2013
rusher14: [b]The amount of abuse and insults between Coogar and Miss Shakara et al. doesn't speak well of us as human beings.

From your depositions and repartee it is obvious you guys are educated, but trading words like Barbarians at war is a no-no.

Also, I find it unbelievable that the moderators have also failed in their capacity to censor unacceptable language.

If indeed this is a genuine application (and it won't be the first time some document has been forged in our country), it still doesn't make Dino guilty.

Never been a fan of Mr. Melaiye but there just isn't enough proof for us to conclude his guilt.

Hearsay and further evidence as well as cross-examination or statements from both parties might well inform our decisions.

Yes, from what we have at the moment the picture isn't looking good for Dino but not enough to reach a conclusion.

We are all guilty of being sentimental at some point in our lives but logic most times yields a better result.

[/b]
this na 10yrs documentation of a damn marital lake of death!abeg o!
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by bibina: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

story looks fake!
i don't want to see complaint letters that could be fabricated in any dodgy street in nigeria. i want to see photographic evidence of bruises & bloodied face.

dino melayie may be guilty as alleged but an empirical evidence wouldn't be out of place. if we go by word of mouth alone, the biblical joseph was a prolific räpist!

If you know the woman in person then you would know that all these are true! and that there may be other gory details she decided to conceal for the sake of sanity. I know her in person and from a distance you would never believe she is the wife of anyone in limelight. This woman is an epitome of humility, infact it is now i realize what she must have been going through. I do business with Nigcomsat and she works in a department I often deal with. kai...... i am feeling for Tokunbo!!! but why does God reward good women with evil men? Tokunbo I only pray that God touches the heart of Dino and makes him change so you can all reap the fruit of your labour in this marriage. God will surely reward you for I know His ways are different from ours. If divorce is what you need for now, so be it but I believe God can change any situation just as He can change anyone and turn him or her around for good. You need a happy home and God will give you a happy home where your children will stay in joy and harmony with you.
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2013
skillzbae: Seriously? Sharp mouth or not, she is human not a goat. A woman who ws there for him in trying period, d least d big headed man should do is respect her. There r beta ways of making ur points knwn instead of beating.
Erm! I was being sarcastic.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by tellwisdom: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2013
This story is fake. The woman just lied angry
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Bonga4: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2013
For any man to physically abuse a woman is inexcusable. Honestly Guys we should do a serious rethink of our attitudes towards women. They deserve better consideration and more respect than we are currently willing to accord them.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Bonga4: For any man to physically abuse a woman is inexcusable. Honestly Guys we should do a serious rethink of our attitudes towards women. They deserve better consideration and more respect than we are currently willing to accord them.

Very profound..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2013
rusher14: [b]The amount of abuse and insults between Coogar and Miss Shakara et al. doesn't speak well of us as human beings.

We are all guilty of being sentimental at some point in our lives but logic most times yields a better result.[/b]

this is nigeria - any accusation is a guilty verdict as long as it's on the internet. nigerians are the most gullible set of people in the world. little wonder a scammer told 7,000 nigerians he was taking them to canada & took N50,000 each from them. instead of them to verify, they were busy seeking spiritual answer.

i'm too educated to believe just anything served on a plate. by word of mouth alone, adams oshiomole got oräl sex from an edo pröstitute. by word of mouth, 4 innocent boys were maimed in ALUU. nigerians need orientation & this quick passing of judgement without hearing from the accused is a characteristic of 95% of the nigerian population.

bibina:
If you know the woman in person then you would know that all these are true! and that there may be other gory details she decided to conceal for the sake of sanity. I know her in person and from a distance you would never believe she is the wife of anyone in limelight. This woman is an epitome of humility, infact it is now i realize what she must have been going through. I do business with Nigcomsat and she works in a department I often deal with. kai...... i am feeling for Tokunbo!!! but why does God reward good women with evil men? Tokunbo I only pray that God touches the heart of Dino and makes him change so you can all reap the fruit of your labour in this marriage. God will surely reward you for I know His ways are different from ours. If divorce is what you need for now, so be it but I believe God can change any situation just as He can change anyone and turn him or her around for good. You need a happy home and God will give you a happy home where your children will stay in joy and harmony with you.
Amen

i never called her a liar.
i just said she should provide more evidence that she's been a victim of domestic abuse for 10 years. get witnesses, police log reports, hospital reports, pictures, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by kommiejewel(f): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2013
steph7:
Don't you know its her fault with her sharp mouth she deserved the beatings.

U'r high on expired weed!!. . .

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Ayoola171(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rich also cry !!! !! !, i read the suit file againts Gbenga Obasanjo(Son of former President of Nigeria i.e Olusegun Obasanjo) by her former wife; Moji Onabanjo(Alex Onabanjo's daughter) who lead to their divorce, Senator Yerima(Serving Senator in Nigeria) divorced her 4th wife; 17 yrs old to mary another girl 15 yrs old. Now Dino(Current member of house of rep in Nigeria) having issues with his wife that can probably lead to divorce, and i've seen many cases whereby wifes abardon their matrimonial homes claiming their husbands don't hav "CASH" to take good care of them, citing all the men mentioned above; don't they have money or what's d problem? Yet i do hear single ladies using money as a yard stick to measure the quality of their right guys.... Worrisome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men, Who Has Used Revive Or Adam's Desire Before? / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / And What If She Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.