Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74992 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Oh yeah - when did Jesus marry a 6 year old child? If you want to
discuss your prophet battles and wars, I will engage you but that is not
the point of discussion. Jesus willingly went to the cross, whether you
believe it or not; is your cup of tea smiley

The fact remains that child marriages are a practice in Islam and very
common in countries like Northern Nigeria, Yemen and anywhere you have
alot of muslims

So know it is common among muslims why the criticism? besides
Jesus(pbuh) was never married who knows may be he would have ended up
with 6yr old.
If God had wanted as a sacrifice the blessed virgin wud have gladly to the honors not to get killed by an enemy. Just as Abraham(pbuh) was instructed
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by PECO4KING(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Guys be honest if una see 14yr to 16yr chick with good shape and beauty una no go f**k.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

So know it is common among muslims why the criticism? besides Jesus(pbuh) was never married who knows may be he would have ended up with 6yr old.

It's common because it's only muslims that find it wise to marry their children to old 54 year old men. Perhaps Mohammed and your senator should have taken examples from Jesus and remain celibate instead of abusing young girls
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

It's common because it's only muslims that find it wise to marry their
children to old 54 year old men. Perhaps Mohammed and your senator
should have taken examples from Jesus and remain celibate instead of
abusing young girls

You see girls are allowed to marry as soon as they attain puberty but it
not a must for them to marry an older person(but they can) just as
younger men are allowed to marry older women if they(men) can cater for
them.

The story of Christ(pbuh) has not finish yet we can never tell what will happen in his second coming. He may decide to get married. No religious forbade marriage so pls dont ask us not to.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by 9jauk: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2013
He should be ban from western countries, no offshore account from is Generation,President act!!!

Nigeria must go, , allow the Mala's to leave thr primitive life pls!!!

#nigeriamustgo£$€¥
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Psylas(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2013
sademola:

for a pastor to have done this https://www.nairaland.com/1556519/pastor-hacks-wife-failing-attend to his wife then christians are nt only confused but crazy
you arn a fool, i'm a jew, islam is evil, islam is satanic, ban islam
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

You see girls are allowed to marry as soon as they attain puberty but it not a must for them to marry an older person(but they can) just as younger men are allowed to marry older women if they(men) can cater for them.

Madam, puberty doesn't mean a girl is matured or is ready to be a sex item. We are not talking about taking care of the person; we are talking about the abuse or young women. This practice is inhuman.

So, you are judging Christ on whether he will marry or not abi? How stup.iid can you be. Trying to bring Christ to the level of your prophet? Jesus never robbed anyone, neither did he kill anyone, he wasn't a thief and robbing caravans, he didn't steal from people, he didn't kill anyone. That is why his life-style can never be compared to your prophet!

ALSO - STOP EDITING YOUR POST AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED IT

5 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

them.

The story of Christ(pbuh) has not finish yet we can never tell what will happen in his second coming. He may decide to get married. No religious forbade marriage so pls dont ask us not to.

Use your brain, God has given you one. No one said you shouldn't get married - we are asking you to use common sense - don't give away children that hasn't completed their basic education to men who are old enough to be their grand-father.

WILL YOU GIVE YOUR 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER (ASSUMING YOU HAD ONE) TO A 54 YEAR OLD MAN?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 1:21am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=cloudstar]

Madam, puberty doesn't mean a girl is matured or is ready to be a sex
item. We are not talking about taking care of the person; we are talking
about the abuse or young women. This practice is inhuman.

So, you are judging Christ on whether he will marry or not abi? How
stup.iid can you be. Trying to bring Christ to the level of your
prophet? Jesus never robbed anyone, neither did he kill anyone, he
wasn't a thief and robbing caravans, he didn't steal from people, he
didn't kill anyone. That is why his life-style can never be compared to
your prophet!

ALSO - STOP EDITING YOUR POST AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED IT[/quote

I CANT HELP EDITING, MY PHONE DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO SEND A LENGHTY TEXT. SO I SEND SHORT ONES AND UPDATE.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 1:23am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=SHAAWA][/quote]

Oops, sorry smiley
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 1:23am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=cloudstar]

Use your brain, God has given you one. No one said you shouldn't get
married - we are asking you to use common sense - don't give away
children that hasn't completed their basic education to men who are old
enough to be their grand-father.

WILL YOU GIVE YOUR 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER (ASSUMING YOU HAD ONE) TO A 54
YEAR OLD MAN?[/quotee

You said Jesus was never married we should copy him and practice calibacy.
You people have different beliefs and ideology. What you think is right in your culture or religion may be wrong in another.
People are clamouring for gays, lesbians, nudist right yet they cant stand a muslim girl with her hair covered.
You have your right to your religion so have i, live and let us live.
If you think you can point out 100 faults in believe me I can triple that in your religion.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Psylas(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

I am just getting warm up, I am a proud muslim lady i can't chicken out. My prophet learned from Christ mistake of turning the other cheek and ended up hung like a common criminal that was why he fought.
muhammad fought because Jesus was hunged yet muslims denied Jesus' death death.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Psylas(m): 1:37am On Dec 17, 2013
SHAAWA:

them.

u are lost if u think Jesus will come and start where yarima stoppd, Jesus will be coming to take the saints(saved) away
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 1:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Psylas: muhammad fought because Jesus was hunged yeat muslims
denied Jesus did not die.

Peace be untoYou. Yes we never believe he was cruficy. You can never
find my comment in any islamic book. you see i cant use quran cos he
does not believe in it. These are kind of answers one gives when people
ask silly and foolish questions.

May Almight Guide and protect us all. Time for bed i have office tomoro.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=SHAAWA][/quote]

I never said you shouldn't marry. I said instead of the muslim senator and your prophet marrying underage girls/children; they could refrain instead. I was given an example of being celibate than defiling young children with child marriages.

Stop complaining and saying you have your religion and we have ours. I am human-being, religion doesn't rule my life; common sense does; practicality does. I don't support gays or lesbians but I won't kill them either - they have their right to live and love. So, you can cry all you want and you should be ashamed of not condemning such inhuman practices to female children in muslim society. No wonder women as sex objects in Islamic countries and there are little to no women rights there.

Oh - so you know THIS IS A SICK PRACTICE in your religion abi? smiley

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 1:48am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

I never said you shouldn't marry. I said instead of the muslim senator
and your prophet marrying underage girls/children; they could refrain
instead. I was given an example of being celibate than defiling young
children with child marriages.

Stop complaining and saying you have your religion and we have ours. I
am human-being, religion doesn't rule my life; common sense does;
practicality does. I don't support gays or lesbians but I won't kill
them either - they have their right to live and love. So, you can cry
all you want and you should be ashamed of not condemning such inhuman
practices to female children in muslim society. No wonder women as sex
objects in Islamic countries and there are little to no women rights
there.

Oh - so you know THIS IS A SICK PRACTICE in your religion abi?
smiley

You may call it sick but we never hid it. Iam surprise to hear that to
you common sense supercede religion. When you believe Adam and committed
a sin, God that has power to forgive could not until He sent His only
'begotten son' to die. I am responsible for my own sins, sins are not
inherited Mr. Common sense.

So the Jesus you were asking people to seek for is mere lip service. By their fruit you shall know them.
Jesus cannot fight because he never had army. All he did was to kill 2000 pigs. what was there offence I wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Irugboo(m): 2:02am On Dec 17, 2013
This man i hate him so much
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Uthman75: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Before u abuse him, ask your self dis simple question; was the girl in her maturity stage when he married her?
Furthermore, how many of us re fuccking or likes to fucck underage girls?

Please lets be sincere be4 criticizing some who has gotten married than committing adultery or fornication. Thanks.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by princessayesha(f): 3:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Yerima y? Y are you always giving these fools the chance they are always waiting for to attack islam? Isn't divorce the most hated halaal in islam? Yerima y? Y are you always giving these fools the chance they are always waiting for to attack islam? Isn't divorce the most hated halaal in islam? Yerima y? Y are you always giving these fools the chance they are always waiting for to attack islam? Isn't divorce the most hated halaal in islam?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by gothrones(m): 3:44am On Dec 17, 2013
^
The fact that he married a 15-yr old didn't bother you. All you were concerned about was your religion. If that girl were your relative, I doubt you'd be singing the same song.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by lanre2u(m): 4:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Pls leave religion out of this, he might decide to marry a 15 years old has he deem fit. I will not give my 15 years old to anyone, that is my personal opinion, it doesn't have any effect on anybody or any religion.

Please, let us learn to respect other peoples religion and believes. Even here in the united states, we have state that allows a 15 years old to marry as long as the parent consent to it. example is Ohio and some other state. America is a majorly Xtian country and nobody called this law against minor.
I am not here to support the Senator and if it allowed in Islam, why killing yourself over it, its not your kid that is being married to and why do majority of Xtians here love to insult Islam Prophet SAW, A true Muslim will never abuse Jesus because they know he is a messenger of Allah.

Leave people to practise their religion as long as it doesn't affect you, in this case, i don't think the action of the senator does. Live and let live.
This Islamophobia must stop.... This hatred toward muslim must stop before it destroy everyone of us.

We are all having family and raising kids and feeding them with hatred everyday, our fathers have failed us seriously because of this imported religion.... i am sure alot of us don't even know our origin or acenstral place and history but can easily quote what Jesus PBUM and Muhammed SAW did even when we were not there....

This Hatred must stop before we get lost... what a bad foundation that our parent pilled in us all.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by stantob(m): 4:16am On Dec 17, 2013
This must be related to diabolism.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 4:26am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

Open a thread and complain about those "pastors" and "Bishops" and see the response you will get. Don't come here and make it a religion issue. Condemn the act and call the spade a spade
How do you expect me to condemn what is legal to him, to the family of the bride, the bride country. Did he fornicate or adultery with the girl?, did her parent complain to you?, did the country go against it?
If your answer is NO, pls tell me what is your headache

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 4:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Mee234:
a man who divorce a 17 years old to marriage a 15years old is a shame to what ever belief system he subscribe to. And if that belief system prescribe such practice, than that belief such not be allow amist sane people
I don't know ur problem with someone who married his wife in legal way
What of all ur pastors that molested small girl in church

https://www.nairaland.com/1350052/molest-church-devil-used-me
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 4:33am On Dec 17, 2013
sunkoye: being a pervert is bad enough....does he want to be a serial molester too?.. angry
Was he molested ur daughter, sister or aunt etc, did d family od the bride complain to you. Pls go and mind ur pastors and bishop who molested small girl in church

https://www.nairaland.com/1364404/deeper-life-pastor-defiles-2
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by pussyeater(m): 4:34am On Dec 17, 2013
herbscure02:
Was he molested ur daughter, sister or aunt etc, did d family od the bride complain to you. Pls go and mind ur pastors and bishop who molested small girl in church

What the fu<k is this IDEOT saying? undecided
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 17, 2013
I am OK with my LAMB, you can keep your Dog.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by lanre2u(m): 4:41am On Dec 17, 2013
herbscure02:
I don't know ur problem with someone who married his wife in legal way
What of all ur pastors that molested small girl in church

All i know is that we are all sinners and seeking forgiveness of God, this hatred is too much and is consuming us all.
I really weep for this country when i ask myself " is this the next generation mum and dad" what hatred we will be feeding our children against each other.... we are all lost on this imported religion. we don't respect ourselves as people, we talk down on ourselves, we don't value ourself and we hate ourselve because we are Xtians and Muslims.. Religion has detroyed any common sense remains in us.

Xtians leave Muslims and vice versa. The people of this religions don't even respect the black race anymore because we don't respect ourselves and treat ourselve like animal.

Instead of us to fight the people that has make our life backward, we are all fighting on peoples personal affinity and religious believe....
The people in power are all laughing on us all, because in their cult, we have muslims, Xtians and Traditional belivers ruining our commonwealth and yet they use the common opium to divide us...

Enough is enough... I think Seun should cancelled the religion section and any religion thread; this has created more dishamony that what it intend to do.... Seun or moderator should closed this thread....
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 4:45am On Dec 17, 2013
shola7777777: To my muslim brother in the house... What yerima is doing is it right in islamic doctrine I m not against or conderm any religion I just wish to know the fact.
Yerima is right in as much as the parent of the bride was not against it. Age is not what islam says abt marriage but islam says abt puberty or maturity or when she has started her menstruation.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2013
cloudstar:

And what has this got to do with the topic at hand? Can't you stick to the topic without bringing the Bible in. What has Jesus got to do with such teaching as marrying under-age girls? Did Jesus marry any underage children?
Yes Jesus was not married that is the reason those catholic priest refuse to married under christianity becos they followed what their master or God laid down to them. But now they did contrary to their master or God see below

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by oluagness(m): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2013
weazley:
He is a paedophile, thick ladies have a tyt womanliness
he argued, 'Islam supports it'. Not allowing him marrying many young ladies is anti islam
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2013
semmypat: This he goat his J̲U̶̲̅§τ̲̅ changing teenagers lyk cloth! Hmmmmmm, I pray his children doesn't suffer with all these
And I don't blame its all because he Ȋ̝̊̅§ an educated illiterate! Thanks τ̅☺ Christianity that came with education! Life would Ħª√ę been something else
What education has to do with molestation or you forgot that ur pastor are the most people who molested small girl, did Yerima molested the girl, NO, he married them unlike christianity that molested those girls in the name of one man one wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo) / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.