Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,921 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Understanding Nigerian Men As South African Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Nigerian Men As South African Women (505 Views)

Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? / Can Nigerian Girls Ever Be As Stunning And Pretty As South African Girls / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Nigerian Men As South African Women by ChloeJR: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am not Nigerian and come from a very diverse family.

Am married to an elegant Nigerian man who loves me with all his heart. Yet just like my brother in-law who is Igbo can't be tolerant and believes he is the most perfect race on the planet. While my Yoruba hubby believes that there can be no perfect way of being if not rooted wirhin the Yoruba culture.

Generally our society has developed a negative perception towards Nigerians. As here they even struggle to build relationships, interact with other ethnic groups and keep their SA women content. Most SA women find themselves enduring their marriages and relationships to Nigerian men, as there is always betrayal; lack of respect; lack of commitment;treating of relationship as business transaction; making of babies all over the place; visiting of wives from Nigeria and selling ofss illegal drugs.

Yet I love my man and can never get enough of his Yoruba endowment down there. Being blessed I have been content and so loved by this man, who like the minority of Nigerians in this countryy are upholding the Nigerian pride in this country

(1) (Reply)

Boy,12, Docked Over Alleged Defilement Of 3- Year-old Child / Have U Tried Any Of These That Worked / Funny Ways People Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.