Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,824 members, 7,972,955 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South (966 Views)

For 40yrs, This Man Was Looking For A Girl He Met At A Party. See What Happened! / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / As I Kid, I Thought Romance Was All About Pressing bosom Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by anyebook(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
hi,am cliff by name,am 40yrs,i want a lady to settle down with.fashion designer,stlylist,i dont want expensive girl o back off,i have no kid ,it okey if lady has a child just one is okey,i dont have money but i will be able to feed her daily,so note i dont want fast food girls ,if you are ready we discuss strength to biz ,if we met you not okey with my apperance and am okey with you we date for a while then stregth to marriage ,i want a lady that will be able to give me a children plz no igbo (i dnt want expensive marriage)am base in benin city edo state a woman from south south is good my num 08182393006 no spending untill we define what we want

1 Like

Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Laff wan kill me here ooooooo! Nofin I no go see for nairaland! Lmao! @UNCLE, u are not ready yet! grin
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by anyebook(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
because for a start am not a womanizer,i find out approaching women was difucult for a man,am a shy man so to say
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by anyebook(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
princess
are you intersted??
am serious o
[quote
author=Princess Ella]Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Laff wan kill me here
ooooooo! Nofin I no go see for nairaland! Lmao! @UNCLE, u are not ready
yet! grin[/quote]
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by tpia5: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good luck like good luck jonathan my dear.

Yes you can.
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by anyebook(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
laugh my dear problem half shared is half solved
if you are interested
or have someone interest
even if she has a child is fine
i will do my best to care for them
after she is carrying my babe
to be sure she is interested my dear
martha: Hahahaha! grin
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by GoodFaith: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
tpia@:
Good luck like good luck jonathan my dear.

Yes you can.
Asking him out
You are single so you need the Good luck too

1 Like

Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by tpia5: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
please read the op again, seems you missed road.
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by martronilla: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
anyebook: laugh my dear problem half shared is half solved
if you are interested
or have someone interest
even if she has a child is fine
i will do my best to care for them
after she is carrying my babe
to be sure she is interested my dear
M 17
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by anyebook(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
wats m 17
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by kajole(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mr are you a nigerian?

Less i forget

no pictures

mr man you aint serious yet
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by omobabe1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
congrats enybook! my sister is in love with you
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by jmoore(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
anyebook: wats m 17

M= Male
17= 17yrs old

grin grin
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Op, we need pic, or we will not believe you.
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by anyebook(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
my dear am not uploadin
if interested we can off line talk via ma num drop yours plz
nyere84: Op, we need pic, or we will not believe you.
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by anyebook(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
kajole am from nigeria precisly from edo state ,benin city
kajole: Mr are you a nigerian?

Less i forget

no pictures

mr man you aint serious yet
Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hahahahahahah lmao! Kai, nairaland.

Re: Am 40yrs +,no Kid I Want A Woman To Settle With From South South by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Oh boy when most of your mates are now looking after their grandkids, you are still searching for wife here.

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Proposing To Your Future Husband; Would You Do It? / Always Happy,when I Am With Her. / Bitter Truth About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.