Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,736 members, 7,965,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Personal Tribute To Madiba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Personal Tribute To Madiba (568 Views)

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh / Thank God Mandela (MADIBA) Is Not A Nigerian / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Tribute To Madiba by cheesome(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
As we al knw, one of the Greatest african Leader, permit me to say the greatest world leader, Nelson Mandela was laid to rest yesterday at his home town in Qunu South Africa, i neva got to meet him in person but ive known bout him 4 ages thru books and some hearsay, he was an inspiration to me and in one word id simply call him "unique"..a uinque man, born in a unique generation, with a unique vision, a unique sense of humor, a unique Ledarship ability, a unique charisma. I can go on and on describing jst how unique i think Nelson Mandela is, he was not jst one of a kind, he was d only one. Ive neva seen or met anyone wit such a forgiving heart, he was indeed a unique personality..He had a vision and absolutely nothin culd stop him frm achieving that. South Africa can live in peace and harmony because of d efforts of one man, a man hu gave his all for his people, he lived for others to hav a bettr life, a long walk to freedom indeed. To me, i think these ar his most inspirational quotes eva because it not jst inspire me wen i rememba it, it spurs me on in wateva i do..." courage is not the absence of fear, but
the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does
not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"..." There is no passion to be found playing small - in
settling for a life that is less than the one you are
capable of living"...."No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion. People learn to hate and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to Love because love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite"....I Thank u Madiba for Living for others, thank u for ur magnanimity, thank u for inspiring others, thank u 4 settin a good example to world leaders. South Afirca is free today because of u, leaders of d world have conscience because of u, you ar finally free madiba.
RIP MADIBA
By: chiso

Copyrights: All rights reserved. No part of this work should be republished in parts or full by unauthorised persons witout d permission of the author
sorry bout d shorthand writin format Nlders

(1) (Reply)

Quantum Analyzer/detox Machines / 2013 In Review:which Is Your Nairaland Best Frontpage Topic In 2013? / We Don’t Know Location Of Missing Girls In Borno, US Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.