Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (495160 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Humbleefe: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2019
drhammed:

This varies by department. Some department might get back to you on admission by January ending, while some department will not grant admission unless Mastercard confirms the scholarship. Usually (not always), Mastercard decision should roll in starting from March.

Good luck guys, I hope to welcome you to Montreal in August 2019.

Amen o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Hey guys any news on Edinburgh UG UBC MSC and so on?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Maximuspfc: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
It's still January na. Chill till March

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Humbleefe: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello friends.
I applied to a school in USA and I was asked to send an official course by course with GPA evaluation of my bachelor’s degree coursework (by a credential evaluation agency that is a Member of NACES)
I was told the school will only wave GRE score for me on the ground that I have 3.00 GPA of 4.00 scale.

After checking the cost of the evaluation, I decided to seek for someone that has a good idea of what my CGPA could fetch me before blessing NACES with a sum of #100,000+

I had 4.00 CGPA of 5.00 scale

Can anyone be of help?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Maximuspfc:
It's still January na. Chill till March
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Manuelmarvyy:
Got this message from Edinburgh. I applied for Umdergraduate.
Thank you for completing the eligibility assessment, we are sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
 I applied for my sister. she got 4A's and 4B2. I applied for Accountancy and Finance for her and I answered yes in all the questions for eligibility. why was she not eligible.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Humbleefe:
Hello friends.
I applied to a school in USA and I was asked to send an official course by course with GPA evaluation of my bachelor’s degree coursework (by a credential evaluation agency that is a Member of NACES)
I was told the school will only wave GRE score for me on the ground that I have 3.00 GPA of 4.00 scale.

After checking the cost of the evaluation, I decided to seek for someone that has a good idea of what my CGPA could fetch me before blessing NACES with a sum of #100,000+

Can anyone be of help?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ElJay162: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who else got a love letter from Edinburgh yesterday? lipsrsealed
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by s3nn2x(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
ElJay162:

���

I did
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Pr0cter: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2019
ElJay162:

I did
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2019
ElJay162:
I got one too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Betty59: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Abeg has anyone heard from UBC or McGill?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chigojude:
I got one too
congratulations take the interview seriously�

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BikeMan: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Humbleefe:
Hello friends.

Can anyone be of help?
search "WES igpa calculator "on Google
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Papiajaxy:
congratulations take the interview seriously�
I received a mail for interview too. I picked 20th. What kind of questions should I be expecting please?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Papiajaxy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
kayceerilyn:
I received a mail for interview too. I picked 20th. What kind of questions should I be expecting please?
All the questions in your application they want to be sure if you were saying the truth wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayceerilyn(f): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Papiajaxy:
All the questions in your application they want to be sure if you were saying the truth wink
Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Philomathhh(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Cynthinho: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Haven't McGill university offered even admission to anybody, that's really strange.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Femolapasta01: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
I think for McGill, you will have to wait till March for their decision
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Femolapasta01: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Anyone applied for Mastercard Scholarship /UBC here?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Femolapasta01:
They offered admission yet ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Femolapasta01:

I applied to UBC (Master of Data science) and I was contacted on Thursday to have a pre-recorded video interview with them before March 3.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Jozay(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
1stknight:

I applied to UBC (Master of Data science) and I was contacted on Thursday to have a pre-recorded video interview with them before March 3.
Hi there
Pls can i send you a pm. I have some questions I'd like to ask you concerning your applications
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by 1stknight(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jozay:

Hi there
Pls can i send you a pm. I have some questions I'd like to ask you concerning your applications

Alright.

Modified: send your mail to asaheed88 [at] {yahoo.com}. I can't get your PM until we're connected.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Labimx: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2019
1stknight:

wao! Congrats.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Philomathhh(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Philomathhh(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Are there no applicants for McGill on this platform? Who has got any important information to hold on to? Perhaps, admission or any message from the school.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Femolapasta01: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
kennynelcon:

They offered admission yet ?

Sure, Mastercard is doing review of shortlisted candidate application now. Only those that were invited to take the pre-recorded video interview.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Femolapasta01: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
1stknight:

Congratulations in advance. Just keep hoping for the best. God will do it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Femolapasta01: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Philomathhh:
Are there no applicants for McGill on this platform? Who has got any important information to hold on to? Perhaps, admission or any message from the school.

Were you nominated by your dept for the scholarship??

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.