Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,524 members, 7,911,295 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? (885 Views)

Have You Been Paid For September ? / SBI PO Notification 2015 / “why I Left My Job At The Bank To Become Dangote’s Truck Driver” – PHD Holder Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't really know if this is the right section for this topic.
It's now 1 month that anambra election took place and still most of the presiding officer and assistance presiding officers have not been paid.
Just want to know if anybody has been paid or any info on when we will be paid.
Re: Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by ik4life: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2013
I have not been paid o but they said we should fill a form with our passport and bank details.hope u have done yours?
Re: Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ya, I filled the form last week till now no info yet.
Re: Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by ik4life: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't think this people want to pay us
Re: Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
I just recieved a call this evening from Inec office in the local govt where I worked to come collect for my payment tomorrow. Did anybody such?
Re: Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by ik4life: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: I just recieved a call this evening from Inec office in the local govt where I worked to come collect for my payment tomorrow. Did anybody such?
no I didn't which local govt is that?
Re: Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2013
I went yesterday and they gave us our feeding money which is 4500 naira. No news of when they will make the main payment yet.
Ozubulu LGA
Re: Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid? by ik4life: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: I went yesterday and they gave us our feeding money which is 4500 naira. No news of when they will make the main payment yet.
Ozubulu LGA
I have collected mine today,they said the main money will be paid to us by 1st week of january....thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland / Get Your ACCA BPP Study Kits And Revision Kits @ Affordable Price / What Is Your Take On 2nd Diploma Holder [ Aka Hnd]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.