Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,893 members, 7,906,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) (1143 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Photo: Not All Tall Men Are Enjoying The Way These Dwarf Man Is Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2013
[b]Save our generation oh ye dwarfs(short people)!!! Save our descendants frm this misery! It would really be a devastating issue to raise a generation of dwarfs.......As long as ayam alive, I'll stop this brouhaha from happening!! undecided

They complain tall people don't even look @ their direction twice talkless of toating em', thatz rubbish!! angry. Why would they toast you when you aint sexy! Imagine a dwarf female wearing mini- skirt, her tigh was just like that of a man,like Batista precisely(WWE) it's a turn off.....truss me.undecided

By the time i'm done writing this article of mine, dwarfs would thank me later.... I'm sure of that!! cool

Oh sexy dwarfs, if you see one mumu tall guy wey you like wey no gree marry you!!! Its simple as ABC..... Invite am for one planned party.... Get the eediot drunk and have ur way with him....#lobatan! You don't av to expose that ur man-like tigh to seduce a man,, it wont work #walahi embarassed

At least, if every dwarf bring forth a tall offspring! It would make the world a better place undecided but seriously, lets come to tink of it, sad na dem(dwarfs) get advantage pass!! Ask me how

Seriously.......they are good 'cheaters' undecided what do I mean by 'good cheaters? Lemme xplain.

Cos of their portability, u fit swap them anyhow for bed. Guys, if ah dey lie tell me ooo!! angry number two.. Infact if u'r married and u are stewpidly so unfortunate to be caught red handed with a dwarf under you, you shouldnt be scared, those dwarfs would work wonders. How shocked

They can easily be hidden under pillow and if u are so poor that you didn't av a pillow ur dirty bed sheet will do without ur wife suspecting!! Guys, If ah dey like make una halla me ooo undecided

As for me, ayam allergic to dwarfs. But you tall people out there should just start marrying them to save our upcoming generation biko sad. I'm the boss, so don't question my decision!![/b] undecided #wazzar
Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by DesChyko1(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Drops a grenade in here and walks off..
Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Drops a grenade in here and walks off..
u beta come pick ur bomb!!
Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Godmother(f): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
All these children on nairaland * weeps at the stu pidity of the thread*
Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Penssuwa(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
I can pardon ur stewpiditieee but not for my time u wasted
Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Atk01(f): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
*Sighs deeply*
Wazzar, we give up!
Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Godmother(f): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
A few years frm now dis Wazza will open some of his threads and weep from sheer embarrasment at how moronic some of them are

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
We give up @ op

Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Chimaritoponcho: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
keep em coming wazzar dont mind dem haterz cos they keep loosing like *the gunners* i lov u man(no homo)
Re: Sexy Dwarf! (must Read) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: keep em coming wazzar dont mind dem haterz cos they keep loosing like *the gunners* i lov u man(no homo)
cool

(1) (Reply)

Your Kind Of Lady / Hey Young People: Now’s The Time To Get Married And Have Kids / "Virgin Or Not; Guys Wise Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.