Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:39 AM

Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? (1688 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Compelling Evidence That The Bible Is True - Fulfilled Prophecy / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2008
I don't believe these guys don't believe in Sussicorn
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
Okija_juju:

Dude!! We must be related. And who the Bleep is sus-whatever??

You are welcome. How are you. Join the fray.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by onyinye2(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
Okija_juju:

Dude!! We must be related. And who the Bleep is sus-whatever??

No wonder you are so damn screwed up about marriage.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
Do you guys believe in Sussicorn?
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
onyinye2:

No wonder you are so damn screwed up about marriage.

Sweetheart marriage has got nothing to do with God.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by onyinye2(f): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2008
Okija_juju:

Sweetheart marriage has got nothing to do with God.
It has everything to do with God.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by rampant(f): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2008
@okija_shrine

r u an antichrist?no offence

@huxley
u still havent answered mi question

according to what i read,some of them antichrists will come wt peace,claim to be good but at d end bring up wars and forcing people to believe that there is no God or god,so that is why im asking u ,r u one?

hey be truthful wt your replies ,and be proud of watever you're ,its not as if someone is going to stone u to death from d internet  grin grin cheesy cheesy ,so r u one?yes or no
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

@okija_shrine

@huxley
u still havent answered mi question

according to what i read,some of them antichrists will come wt peace,claim to be good but at d end bring up wars and forcing people to believe that there is no God or god,so that is why im asking u ,r u one?

hey be truthful wt your replies ,and be proud of watever you're ,its not as if someone is going to stone u to death from d internet grin grin cheesy cheesy ,so r u one?yes or no

I cannot answer yes or no cuz I don't know who/what the AC is suppose to be like. The is a very long history of different people designated as AC. Of all those people who was the real AC? Or is there an AC for each generation?
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2008
Just go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist and see which people in the past have been designated as AC. In view of that, what are the chances that I am the AC?
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by onyinye2(f): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2008
Huxley, everybody and they mama knows that Wikipedia is not a reliable source.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by rampant(f): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2008
@huxley

ok so tell me why do u choose to believe that there is no god or God

u said u were once a christian and got ur senses back in ur teens and reconverted urself back to an atheist,cos dats d way it was before

tell me why did u leave christianity and go back to being an atheist?
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

@okija_shrine

None taken, but whats your obsession with the AC?? I thought he already died.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by rampant(f): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2008
huxley:

Just go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist   and see  which people in the past have been designated as AC.  In view of that, what are the chances that I am the AC?

i dont know,uve read about them havent u?so compare uself wt them,their characters and no god or God stuff,dat will make u know if u r one of them or not
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by rampant(f): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2008
Okija_juju:

u havent answered the question,r u one?
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

@huxley

u said u were once a christian and got your senses back in your teens and reconverted yourself back to an atheist,because that is d way it was before

rampant:

@huxley

u said u were once a christian and got your senses back in your teens and reconverted yourself back to an atheist,because that is d way it was before

Now we are in business. You have started to ask intelligent question now. Am afraid, I cannot continue now as I have got to go to bed. It is midnight here and I have got work in the morning. I shall respond tomorrow evening.

Have a good night and catch up with u tomorrow.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by onyinye2(f): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2008
Why is that every time folk starting asking why you are atheist you always sign off??
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2008
Okija_juju:

I dont know who are talking about neither do I know what you are talking about so I cant tell you if I am or not.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Why is that every time folk starting asking why you are atheist you always sign off??

I am signing off cuz am tired and have got work tomorrow. Discussing about my conversion is a rather long and demanding process.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by onyinye2(f): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2008
huxley:

I am signing off because am tired and have got work tomorrow. Discussing about my conversion is a rather long and demanding process.

Kachifoo.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by IDINRETE: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2008
huxley huxley keep up the good work. May the spirit of Robert Ingersoll descend on you, not like the spirit of Elijah descending on Elisha the teenage killer,
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by huxley(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
IDINRETE:

huxley huxley keep up the good work. May the spirit of Robert Ingersoll descend on you, not like the spirit of Elijah descending on Elisha the teenage killer,

many thanks
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by onyinye2(f): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
IDINRETE:

Yal are some strange folk.
Re: Where In The Bible Is The Following Verse? by rampant(f): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Yal are some strange folk.

u can say dat again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nite Of Bliss Port-harcourt: A Night Of Change / More Than A Weekly Routine- Pastor Chris / Daily Confessions And Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.