Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,702 members, 7,948,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Xmas Plan - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Xmas Plan (3338 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chilli, coogar is a bit right.
A lady going out with one guy b4 he traveld to the state was trained in d university by that guy, married legally and then went to the state with d husband.
Few yrs after, we started hearing stories.
Since they were far away and that time communication wasn't as rampant as now, nobody knows what was going on until d family was told that their son is in jail for possession of hard drug. Meanwhile this lady was behaving anyhow there and this of course brought a big rife b/w d two families. Only God knew how she did it,she never come home, I don't know if she remarried.
The bobo came home straight from jail after many yrs and boi, he looked scary with enuf bear bear. He was completely ruined, almost 40yrs. Heard the woman planted the hard drug in his house,then called ther police. All his ppty, everything went to the lady. No child.

Things happen. U know only urself. The heart of man(woman)is evil.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
frostbyte: When I get to Nigeria for Xmas, depending on where she makes the first wrong statement, that will make her cup overflow. Hopefully at the airport. Cos her mouth is faster now. I am going to give this woman a beating of her life that I couldn't do in America. I have absorbed enough, she used to be nice and respectful till I brought her to the state as wife. I sure will get away with the brutality easy in Naija than this place. I will seize her greencard and return to the states quietly.

When they were telling you to marry your mate, someone you knew . . you refused!

You went to import a 'virgin' from the village. Now that Simi is no longer a girl, you are here making noise . . .

My friend comot for road make I hear word jor . . . . angry angry
Re: My Xmas Plan by EfemenaXY: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
^^ Haha!

Tales By Moonlight stuff sha.. cheesy
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Can't stop laughing cheesy grin

Seriously op, you don't have to beat her up. This is a season of love and everybody is making amends with who ever they must have offended. Why not have a heart to heart talk with her? I know you are really angry with her from the way you wrote this thread.

Please, have a rethink and sort things out with her. She was not like that before you took her to America. If you still believe it can't work between both of you,file for divorce instead of beating her.

Abeg take am easy oo. Cheers
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

if she has a green card, she should be above every immigration rule which means she can only be delayed, she cannot be left stranded in nigeria forever.

if she eventually goes back to america, she won't be able to naturalise after 3 years if the husband ceases to be her sponsor. she will now have to wait for 5 years.

What of the wasted years hanging in naija.
Let him seperate and divorce if things dont work

He will get his life back on track with time

Life is too short.
Re: My Xmas Plan by kindway: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
I can relate to the Op.
My story: while we were together abroad, she behaved so badly that I almost beat her, The situation was so nasty to the extent that I have once locked her outside the house. She got so many bad friends that advised her wrongly.

Divorce wont favour me out there, I just planned a holiday back to Naija, when we got back home. I called immigration to cancel her visa. I gently moved back and pick up my life again.

Some Nigerian women can be so rude, contentious, unruly and over the board as if they are the only people that sabi book.

Ops: Do whatever that will make you happy, Nobody is in your shoe, No body understand your pain. You only have one life. Live it happily and fulfilling.
Re: My Xmas Plan by baby124: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
kind.way:
I can relate to the Op.
My story: while we were together abroad, she behaved so badly that I almost beat her, The situation was so nasty to the extent that I have once locked her outside the house. She got so many bad friends that advised her wrongly.

Divorce wont favour me out there, I just planned a holiday back to Naija, when we got back home. I called immigration to cancel her visa. I gently moved back and pick up my life again.

Some Nigerian women can be so rude, contentious, unruly and over the board as if they are the only people that sabi book.

Ops: Do whatever that will make you happy, Nobody is in your shoe, No body understand your pain. You only have one life. Live it happily and fulfilling.

Another importer/exporter.

1 Like

Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
kind.way:
I can relate to the Op.

wow.. sad..

so did you cut off all contact with the lady
Re: My Xmas Plan by kindway: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
@baby123
You can say whatever you want to say the truth remains that a lot of Nigerian Ladies do change when they cross the border.

@pickabeau1:
Seldomly, I have to speak with my son , So I am left with no choice but to call through her phone
Re: My Xmas Plan by EfemenaXY: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
^^ So are you both based in Naija now? Or you left her overseas? And how old is your son, if you don't mind my asking?
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
kind.way:

@pickabeau1:
Seldomly, I have to speak with my son , So I am left with no choice but to call through her phone

im sure you will be missing the boy
Do you intend to remarry or have you already?
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
there's no crime bringing marrying a lady from nigeria.

the ladies themselves should respect their hubby but the problem is when they get exposed to the rules, laws. they would start misbehaving and provoking you to beat them up so they can teach you a lesson and send you to jail.

if you want to marry a lady from Nigeria....look before you leap.

I would only bring a lady from Nigeria I know that we have been in courtship and known each other well before I relocated instead of bringing a total stranger abroad. I will rather settle for the one's available near me.

kind.way:
I can relate to the Op.

@Poster no need to beat her....

Just do as this person did and it would solve your problem.. her eyes will open back to reality...it's our culture and we demand some respect from our wife's. It makes men go very angry if her woman aint respecting her. Sit down there and you jumping up because you felt you know the rules, why not give your hubby some respest and courtesy and what happened to your tradition. you want to start doing like the whites..at worse he beats me I send him to jail sad I divorce him and re-marry or live happily as a single mother!

Have heard so many stories higher % of men complaining bitterly when they bring a lady abroad from Nigeria.

If I were men in abroad, survey and look for better women over there, but they say there are no better women likewise the case of the women.. I think this has to do with individual mind set. there are always better men/women wherever you are

I wouldn't want to bring a total stranger in who doesn't know how the system works and turns into a demon overnight.

The ones I know who are living happily are those that migrated together and have been in courtship already in Nigeria / been in courtship before he left then brought the lady.
Re: My Xmas Plan by frostbyte: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
I appreciate all your responses, he who feels it knows it. I have vowed to punish her. Maybe organize a mock kidnap, then join with mask beat the hell out of her and correct her brain. Then appear like I just paid to ransome her. Maybe she will appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Xmas Plan by kindway: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
I am back abroad, they are in Naija. My son is about 4 years now.

remarry? I don't think I am cut out for that ...Ladies are best when they are friends, when you marry them : They begin their trouble...
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
frostbyte: I appreciate all your responses, he who feels it knows it. I have vowed to punish her. Maybe organize a mock kidnap, then join with mask beat the hell out of her and correct her brain. Then appear like I just paid to ransome her. Maybe she will appreciate.

seems you really want to inflict some pain physically... it can backfire oo

kind.way:

remarry? I don't think I am cut out for that ...Ladies are best when they are friends, when you marry them : They begin their trouble...

na wa.. the devil you know and the unknown angel...

so do you think you can reconcile with your wife
Re: My Xmas Plan by EfemenaXY: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
frostbyte: I appreciate all your responses, he who feels it knows it. I have vowed to punish her. Maybe organize a mock kidnap, then join with mask beat the hell out of her and correct her brain. Then appear like I just paid to ransome her. Maybe she will appreciate.

Why? What did she do to you?

I dislike women that run their mouths off, but it's much worse for men. Ever since you opened this thread, you've been ranting off your evil intentions without mentioning her 'crime' - just goes to show all na wash. Fake story.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2013

don't do this because it's a crime! kidnapping even thou it's a false is an abuse to humanity! if you get caught by the Nigerian Police here they torture you and charge you to court.

Have you ever been to prison or jail before? Just 24hrs you will know whatsup

Make be you will learn some lessons!
Re: My Xmas Plan by EfemenaXY: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
kind.way:

You left her behind in Naija? She must be really bitter towards you.
Re: My Xmas Plan by baby124: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
'

Lmao, this guy vex no be small. Who do you this kind thing. What did this woman do exactly. Look, its best you divorce her if you have this much anger towards her. Because you will kill her one day. What ever lesson you are trying to teach her, she would not learn from such an episode. You will only still have the same person. You sound so angry, maybe you should work on yourself too.

1 Like

Re: My Xmas Plan by baby124: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
faakay:

don't do this because it's a crime! kidnapping even thou it's a false is an abuse to humanity! if you get caught by the Nigerian Police here they torture you and charge you to court.

Have you ever been to prison or jail before? Just 24hrs you will know whatsup

Make be you will learn some lessons!
grin grin grin grin
[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1311619121376.jpg[/img]
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

nah - she wants total control. the house, the cars, the family income & everything else. that's no longer putting in check, that's control.

I don't see anything wrong with this, as long as he has total control on my own too. After all we are one. If you as a man don't want that, then sign a prenup.
Re: My Xmas Plan by kindway: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
@OP : violence is never the answer and Let me say this, There are better ways of dealing with a lady than beating her, Some punishment are better felt at the heart that the body.

Efemena_xy:

You left her behind in Naija? She must be really bitter towards you.

No: I am the one that is really bitter, 'cause I deserver better and she knows it, after all God has helped me to do for her.., Lets leave my story and focus on the OP: I don't want any other Arowolo.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Na wah, see frustrations cheesy. If something no work out abeg separate na.

You abroad you complain, Oya come back and stay with your wives in Naija since Naija favor the men, you say no.
Get a love over there, no..you want someone who can cook ogbonna soup (CC no vex o).
Someone to knee when serving you food and later you push her to pay your bills.
I tire Sha.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
kind.way:
@OP : violence is never the answer and Let me say this, There are better ways of dealing with a lady than beating her, Some punishment are better felt at the heart that the body.

No: I am the one that is really bitter, 'cause I deserver better and she knows it, after all God has helped me to do for her.., Lets leave my story and focus on the OP: I don't want any other Arowolo.

I hope your hands are clean, I pray God gives you the woman from the rib of your ribs smiley. Someone to make you understand that true love still exists. It well.
Keep taking care of your child, he needs you in this life.
Re: My Xmas Plan by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chillisauce: Na wah, see frustrations cheesy. If something no work out abeg separate na.

You abroad you complain, Oya come back and stay with your wives in Naija since Naija favor the men, you say no.
Get a love over there, no..you want someone who can cook ogbonna soup (CC no vex o).
Someone to knee when serving you food and later you push her to pay your bills.
I tire Sha.

***Faints! *** grin grin grin
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
baby_123: '

Lmao, this guy vex no be small. Who do you this kind thing. What did this woman do exactly. Look, its best you divorce her if you have this much anger towards her. Because you will kill her one day. What ever lesson you are trying to teach her, she would not learn from such an episode. You will only still have the same person. You sound so angry, maybe you should work on yourself too.

This kin heart, no wonder the woman dey call police for him head cheesy
OP, pls, use pillow to press her head for night so she thinks it's evil spirit too. Frustrate her physical and spiritual too.
Re: My Xmas Plan by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
kind.way:

What does 'Arowolo' mean?
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Efemena_xy:

***Faints! *** grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: My Xmas Plan by greatgod2012(f): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Efemena_xy:

What does 'Arowolo' mean?

the name of the man that killed his wife.
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

I don't see anything wrong with this, as long as he has total control on my own too. After all we are one. If you as a man don't want that, then sign a prenup.

why marry at all if i have to sign prenup? can you not see prenups cheapen the very essence of the marriage institution? same goes to the ladies that focus on working & saving in case they get kicked out by their husbands in nigeria.

why marry if the focus is so much on postdivorce?

kind.way:
I can relate to the Op.

one moment she's eating country omelette @ ihop, the next moment she's queuing to buy akara on the streets of lagos. very good! let her bad friends file for her to take her back to america.

you have a child already - there's no need to marry again. majority of the nigerian brides shipped abroad are suffering from cluster-B personality disorder. just enjoy yourself, date plenty of women & live happily ever after. cool
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
OP I hope your plan materialize, many posters on NL I wish my boys can beat the hell out of their asśes. Some human are just goats. God dey.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2013

Bros, that is taking it too far, that kidnap thing will scare the hell outta her and her family and you never know it may take another turn, if they involve police. I will advice you stick to plan A. Once you get to wherever you are staying in 9ja, and she yarns dust, just give her 5 slaps. Sieze her greencard and all her travel documents. Teach her a real lesson and please let us know what happens after that.

The truth is that many men are in your situation and some of them are contemplating doing the same thing but either they dont have liver or they dont know how. I want your case to be an example to other men in the same shoes. I will just be curious to know what happens next and may be after you both return home.

Please not I am not endorsing your planned actions, but it would be interesting to see what happens next! Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Wedding Of Identical twins.. / This Marriage Don Tire O / My Garri Is Finished. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.