Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin (2430 Views)

Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman / The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin / The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin by Peterwins(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
He said the motive of the letter is suspect adding that Obasanjo’s letter will not set Nigeria on the right part.

The letter is obviously suspicious and mischievous.
Re: Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin by Peterwins(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
He said the letter was the handiwork of former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fanikayode. Also speaking, the former aviation minister said Obasanjo’s letter signified the end of the Jonathan regime, calling on Nigerians to look beyond the messenger

It may not be the handiwork of FFK. But for him (FFK) to state that the letter signified the end of GEJ's regime means a lot. I guess his name should be added to those in the political watch-list.
Re: Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Peterwins:

It may not be the handiwork of FFK. But for him (FFK) to state that the letter signified the end of GEJ's regime means a lot. I guess his name should be added to those in the political watch-list.
Gbam!!!
Re: Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin by kraftyiyk: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
i wonder what is keeping this post from making the front page,..

The writer of this letter,YINKA ODUMAKIN is sooooo on point, he reasons exactly in line with my thinking, as an ibo man with krafty mindset, when i 1st heard, and went through the 18 page letter, i told my friends to wait for part 2, that this letter is more of a pre_information to Nigerians who could read in between the lines to see the actual hiding agenda behind that letter.

OBJ AND HIS ACOLYTES have outsmarted Nigerians on countless previous occasions, it will only be a shame if they succeed once again, at his age, what remedy does he have for Nigeria, that he couldn't achieve during his past 2/3 tenures as a president? my sincere advice is for him to go climb into his coffin, and wait for his last day.
Re: Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
krafty iyk: i wonder what is keeping this post from making the front page,..

The writer of this letter,YINKA ODUMAKIN is sooooo on point, he reasons exactly in line with my thinking, as an ibo man with krafty mindset, when i 1st heard, and went through the 18 page letter, i told my friends to wait for part 2, that this letter is more of a pre_information to Nigerians who could read in between the lines to see the actual hiding agenda behind that letter.

OBJ AND HIS ACOLYTES have outsmarted Nigerians on countless previous occasions, it will only be a shame if they succeed once again, at his age, what remedy does he have for Nigeria, that he couldn't achieve during his past 2/3 tenures as a president? my sincere advice is for him to go climb into his coffin, and wait for his last day.

sweet oily soup grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Administration Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – Obasanjo / 2015: Atiku To Earn N1 As Salary If Elected President / CAN Says It Won’t Accept Polls Result If 20m Displaced Christians Don’t Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.