Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation (5210 Views)

Sewage Evacuation - Who Foots The Bill? / FG Approves N1.2bn Sewage Facilities For FCT Suburb / Cost Of Soakaway(septic Tank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2013
Please Call me for House fumigation, office fumigation, surroundings, bush, site etc and also sewage / septic tank evacuation. please call 08098330996, anywhere in lagos, we are at your service. God bless you. 08098330996 or akinloluwao@gmail.com
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
akinloluwao: Please Call me for House fumigation, office fumigation, surroundings, bush, site etc and also sewage / septic tank evacuation. please call 08098330996, anywhere in lagos, we are at your service. God bless you. 08098330996 or akinloluwao@gmail.com
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Please Call me for House fumigation, office fumigation, surroundings, bush, site etc and also sewage / septic tank evacuation. please call 08098330996, anywhere in lagos, we are at your service. God bless you. 08098330996 or akinloluwao@gmail.com
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
akinloluwao: Please Call me for House fumigation, office fumigation, surroundings, bush, site etc and also sewage / septic tank evacuation. please call 08098330996, anywhere in lagos, we are at your service. God bless you. 08098330996 or akinloluwao@gmail.com
call us now
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
call us
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Call me
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Can you do a write up on how to eradicate or at least reduce infestation of cockroaches and rats in newly created subdivisions?

Thanks.
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Can you do a write up on how to eradicate or at least reduce infestation of cockroaches and rats in newly created subdivisions?

Thanks.
definitely. Please give me your email address
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
akinloluwao:
definitely. Please give me your email address

You can reach me via the Nairaland email system BUT you should probably write it here so others can experience your industry prowess.
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
good day. call us now, we treat your shit right...hehehehehe
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.
Chairman, are you still interested in the fumigation against cockroaches and rats in your environment... We just imported some new chemicals that can eradicate all the unwanted visitors now..... the chemicals are human friendly..infact, you will not regret it. call us now for business
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
akinloluwao:
Chairman, are you still interested in the fumigation against cockroaches and rats in your environment... We just imported some new chemicals that can eradicate all the unwanted visitors now..... the chemicals are human friendly..infact, you will not regret it. call us now for business

Please do a write up on here as requested.
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Please do a write up on here as requested.
Bros, is it the write up that you need or the fumigation proper?

1 Like

Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
akinloluwao:
Bros, is it the write up that you need or the fumigation proper?

Go back and read my original post as I was very specific in my request, maybe slowly.

I don't know enough about you, your services and prices to see if I'll be bothered to contact you.

Sorry but the call now for information thing doesn't work for me.

You can also choose to not do anything.

Good day.
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2015
We dey do promo.. Pack your shit and get a free gift
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good day
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
10% discount. Xmas promo. Call us now
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Please call me for your septic tank evacuation now. God bless you
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
We do it all. call us now

Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Hi
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by davidola: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please, can you confirm how much it is to dispose a soak-away of 30ft?
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
davidola:
Please, can you confirm how much it is to dispose a soak-away of 30ft?
call me let's talk
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Good morning
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
good day
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinloluwao: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pack your shit and collect live chicken grin grin grin grin
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by Segunforlove: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Any septic evacuation in Ibadan ??
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by Myself2(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2017
akinloluwao:
Pack your shit and collect live chicken grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
That's a good one.Very innovative
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by Sewesolutions: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Do you live in Abuja?

Call us today for sewage / septic tank evacuation and Pest control / fumigation Services.
Email: sewesolutions@yahoo.com
Tel: 09060400930

Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by richardddon: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hello there, please is there some kinda chemical I could pour in my sewage to reduce the level of water. I have had to engage someone to pack it three times in the past two years it doesn't seem there will be any remedy from house owner. Will preferably appreciate a chemical if there's one.

Please don't drop your contact and tell me to call.
Re: Fumigation And Septic Tank / Sewage Evacuation by akinreals: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Call us now

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully Finished 5 Bedroom Duplex With Inbuilt Bq forsale in Amuwo Odofin GRA / To Let 2 Bedroom With 2 Toilets and Baths At Ayobo Lagos N150k / Prices For Casement Windows And Burglary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.