Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,728 members, 7,927,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me (5367 Views)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2013
pals... about the girl i told u last week, can u imagine the girl went to my friend house and said am fighting her dat i did not call her since past 3weeks, but i just told my friend dat i will call him later to discuss but i didnt, now the girl is calling me seriously since last night, even this morning she has called me 3 times but i havent pick the call. pls what should i do. tanx
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by NnamdiN: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2013
ope30: pals... about the girl i told u last week, can u imagine the girl went to my friend house and said am fighting her dat i did not call her since past 3weeks, but i just told my friend dat i will call him later to discuss but i didnt, now the girl is calling me seriously since last night, even this morning she has called me 3 times but i havent pick the call. pls what should i do. tanx
continue snubbing her man. U got ur groove back. Move on to another sweet shawty and dnt kill her with senseless calls.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2013
tanx. pls kindly tell me hw to do dt even the rate i should be calling her. and wat should i do about her calling dat she is calling me nw, hw do i respond to her
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by cuteshade(f): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Don't call or pick her call for now, wait and see how long she can do without you,am a female and am talking from experience. Let her have the impression that you can do without her and you will know if she truly loves you or she's after ypur money.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2013
tanx very much, but what if she call me with another line and i pick it before i knw she is d one, what shud i say or do.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by NnamdiN: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2013
ope30: tanx very much, but what if she call me with another line and i pick it before i knw she is d one, what shud i say or do.
lol I am the last person that should be advising you about calls coz I don't like calling. There are people I don't call for a whole year sef and it's not as if we're beefing. Calls irritate me a lot. Except it's business/wink to your own case, if she calls with another number, I would answer and be like "I thought you don't wanna hear from me again, why are you bothering me"? Then I might add, that "I'm busy and I may call her when I'm ready" just suffer am small.
By the way, wait for the Romeos to come and advice you o. I know I'm mean. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Andrew3(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Omg you are heartless. she went thru all that for u. angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by krayzieklay(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2013
cute shade: Don't call or pick her call for now, wait and see how long she can do without you,am a female and am talking from experience. Let her have the impression that you can do without her and you will know if she truly loves you or she's after ypur money.

Give mi a hug.. U nailed it.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by 9jaSceptic: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2013
going thru almost a similar ish, i love her so much and i fumbled by showing her 100% , but i'm learning from here, i already deleted all her numbers on my phone , i already blocked her on my whatsapp, i aven't called for close to three days neither has she, i think i'm doing well.

Ladies wettin una want, why do you guyz despise gentlemen so much.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Energito: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
ope30: pals... about the girl i told u last week, can u imagine the girl went to my friend house and said am fighting her dat i did not call her since past 3weeks, but i just told my friend dat i will call him later to discuss but i didnt, now the girl is calling me seriously since last night, even this morning she has called me 3 times but i havent pick the call. pls what should i do. tanx
settle with her but don't show her 100 percent love
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Energito: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
ope30: tanx. pls kindly tell me hw to do dt even the rate i should be calling her. and wat should i do about her calling dat she is calling me nw, hw do i respond to her
for now call her once in a day.make her fall inlove with you again
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2013
i dont even call her but hardly before i pick her call when she call, she will now say she dont even knw i will pick her call that she just want to say hi, last night she call uncontrollably wen i pick it she said she is not begging me to pick her call but why dont i tell her her offence instead of telling my friend what she did not do and she cut the phone. pls i dont understand and i dont tell my friend anytin
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by NnamdiN: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Unfollows cool
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by 9jaSceptic: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
ope30: i dont even call her but hardly before i pick her call when she call, she will now say she dont even knw i will pick her call that she just want to say hi, last night she call uncontrollably wen i pick it she said she is not begging me to pick her call but why dont i tell her her offence instead of telling my friend what she did not do and she cut the phone. pls i dont understand and i dont tell my friend anytin

When she calls you now answer her call , tell her you need to have a one-to-one discussion with her, then talk to her about her sudden change in attitude and ask her if she wishes the relationship continue , if yes tell her she need to be more committed that you can't be the only one trying to make it work that you'll need her cooperation so it can work, you listen to her side of the issue after that ,tell her you love her and kiss her.
And don't start calling four times in a day again maybe in the night and if you see improvement on her side you can change it to morning and night and note , not everyday let her call you too.

But if she says NO let her go you'll find a better person.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
tanx very much, the problem now is that we are not in the same state now. till February before i can be able to go to the state she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by 9jaSceptic: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
ope30: tanx very much, the problem now is that we are not in the same state now. till February before i can be able to go to the state she is.

Talk to her on the phone and be serious ask her if she's still interested or not make a decision if you want to continue or not, reduce the number of times you call a day now.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
k, tanx very much.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
ope30: since then i reduced the number of times i called her from 4times a day to 2times.

You are inexperience...

Rule 1: Forget all those Romance Movies you watch about a man treating a woman like an angel and almost kiss her azz.

IF you do that in the real world, you will bleed! And that's what you are already experiencing.

Rule 2: Don't ever let a girl know you are crazy about her... Else you will lose your value/worth.

Rule 3: Say "I love you" like once a month. Saying it too frequently devalue its worth.

Rule 4: Stop calling a girl too often, at least once a week or once in 2 weeks.

Rule 5: Don't depend on just one girl... Have them in varieties. Always give a girl the impression other girls want you if she doesn't.

Rule 6: Don't pet a girl and if you have the chance, fvck that cunt as bad as possible. If you don't, someone else will. Do not be decieved, they want it that bad.

Rule 7: Mr Nice guy is NEVER appreciated by this daughters of Eve. You would regret it if you act contrary.

Rule 8: LOVE YOURSELF MORE than any girl in the world cos no girl would love you so. If you have money, don't give her... Instead, walk into any restaurant and eat to your fill. Spend money on yourself

this doesn't mean you should give when they need, but not when the want. There is a difference between want and need.

I could go and on and on, buddy.

But I would leave you with this:
https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by 9jaSceptic: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
2s£xy:

You are inexperience...

Rule 1: Forget all those Romance Movies you watch about a man treating a woman like an angel and almost kiss her azz.

IF you do that in the real world, you will bleed! And that's what you are already experiencing.

Rule 2: Don't ever let a girl know you are crazy about her... Else you will lose your value/worth.

Rule 3: Say "I love you" like once a month. Saying it too frequently devalue its worth.

Rule 4: Stop calling a girl too often, at least once a week or once in 2 weeks.

Rule 5: Don't depend on just one girl... Have them in varieties. Always give a girl the impression other girls want you if she doesn't.

Rule 6: Don't pet a girl and if you have the chance, fvck that cunt as bad as possible. If you don't, someone else will. Do not be decieved, they want it that bad.

Rule 7: Mr Nice guy is NEVER appreciated by this daughters of Eve. You would regret it if you act contrary.

Rule 8: LOVE YOURSELF MORE than any girl in the world cos no girl would love you so. If you have money, don't give her... Instead, walk into any restaurant and eat to your fill. Spend money on yourself

this doesn't mean you should give when they need, but not when the want. There is a difference between want and need.

I could go and on and on, buddy.

But I would leave you with this:
https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

You're life saver she stole my heart now i'm in Deep Poo, but i'll heal.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by xteve(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think you should re-read all the posts( advice) above. What do you do or tell your peeps when you lost your phone?
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by mecussey(m): 2:25am On Dec 27, 2013
If you read through the blog below, na she go dey beg you to f*ck her
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2013
tanx to u all, some advice me to call her today and settle with her, is that the right thing to do? if its the right thing cos of my inexperience how do i go about it so as not to spoil all the advice u gave me. tanx very much
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Smily202(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2013
That gal is banging on anoda person. .... No love lust ....
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
what if i call her and she did not pick it and she did not call or flash back what shud i do?, or if she flash back, will i call her. tanx
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
ope30: what if i call her and she did not pick it and she did not call or flash back what shud i do?, or if she flash back, will i call her. tanx
as far as I am concerned, you have lost this one. When a woman does not respect you, you ain't different from a shiiiit in here eyes.

You got know value in her eyes bro... Up your game and enrich yourself with the best clothes, shoes, perfume and look good for yourself. The rule is LOVE YOURSELF MORE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Confessions Of A Sex Slave! / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland / Hey Guys Im New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.