Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Can I Create This Type? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Create This Type? (581 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / What's The Best Way To Create This Kind Of E-commerce Site? / Webmaster How Will You Create This Menu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create This Type? by kingofmoney: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
How can I create a site like this? http://homesurerealestate.com/. What was the type of script used. I'm a newbie
Thanks
Re: How Can I Create This Type? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
The website was build with WordPress 3.5.1

What you need:

1. Domain Name

2. Reliable Web Hosting

3. WordPress Theme

4. Plugins

Regards
Re: How Can I Create This Type? by kingofmoney: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thanks dear. What of designing it? Can please you elaborate more?
Re: How Can I Create This Type? by Afam4eva(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
kingofmoney: Thanks dear. What of designing it? Can please you elaborate more?
You need to get a web designer to do design it for you except you want to do it yourself.
Re: How Can I Create This Type? by webkuti: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2013
kingofmoney: How can I create a site like this? http://homesurerealestate.com/. What was the type of script used. I'm a newbie
Thanks

It's very simple. First off,Contact a professional website designer and developer. Explene to him, "what do you need and what you want".

I do not like that website colors.
Re: How Can I Create This Type? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
kingofmoney: Thanks dear. What of designing it? Can please you elaborate more?

It all depends on you. If you need custom design, you might need to contact a good web design.

You can also get awesomely design themes on ThemeForest or MojoThemes.

Whichever way you choose, make sure your website is mobile ready (Adaptaive or Responsive).

Don't also forget UX experience.

Regards
Re: How Can I Create This Type? by kingofmoney: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks great guys. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

247adultworld.com / Closed / How To Make Legitimate Income Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.