Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever (676 Views)

Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. / Is This How Blogging Works? / Pls Read This,it Will Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by compyla: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Blogging involve writing; writing what you know. May be inform of passing important information to the public like news etc. or
teaching people on how to do certain things. Blogging can be very profitable and at the
same time, very interesting. It's simply putting down what you are interested in and getting paid for it. For example, in my own
case, I really love eating food and I can try my mouth on any continental dish even the
Chinnese Lizard. So, for me, blogging on Continental Dishes/Meals/How To Prepare
Certain Dishes will interest me very much.
So, how does this make you some money?
Simple, in three (3) ways:

1) Whoever sees your post could invite you to come prepare the dish for them physically (if you really can).

2) You can call google to come advertise on your site and every click will result to you being paid.
NB: Be sure NOT to click the adverts google posts on your site yourself cus they have a way of detecting it and if they do, you get
"DISQUALIFIED" and will return home with "NOTHING".

3) My favorite, this kind of money making with website is very lucrative. Just like catfish business, you breed them until they are
grown and then you sell it. You can have a blog online, and in a period of time, get it popular and then choose to sell it for millions
of dollars. You heard me right, MILLIONS. How much popular it is depends on how much it is going to cost though and there are certain things you will have in place to make sure all goes well in this 3rd option.

You want to get started? Like us on our page on facebook and drop a comment on the wall and we'll reply you with easy steps to get started.

http://fb.com/MyCompyla
Re: How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by omoelu1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
its funny how people make “make money blogging“ seem. making money with a blog is not something that happens overnight but after YEARS of relentless hardwork.
this is why most blogs don't last up to 3 months before they die out. everybody wants to make money like linda ikeji, i wish them goodluck sha.
Re: How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by compyla: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
omoelu1: its funny how people make “make money blogging“ seem. making money with a blog is not something that happens overnight but after YEARS of relentless hardwork.
this is why most blogs don't last up to 3 months before they die out. everybody wants to make money like linda ikeji, i wish them goodluck sha.

Yeah, right. The amount of effort you put into it is eqaul to how fast you will make it in blogging. Truely, it takes patience and lots of advertising, paid or free. No business is easy. The reason people think online business doesnt work is, they have the mentality of "start today, make it tommorrow". Blogging is money. Linda Ikeji's blog did not blow out immediately. There was a time she went around begging companies to come advertise for free, but now, no heavy pay, no advert.

Persistence makes wealth.
Re: How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
compyla:

Yeah, right. The amount of effort you put into it is eqaul to how fast you will make it in blogging. Truely, it takes patience and lots of advertising, paid or free. No business is easy. The reason people think online business doesnt work is, they have the mentality of "start today, make it tommorrow". Blogging is money. Linda Ikeji's blog did not blow out immediately. There was a time she went around begging companies to come advertise for free, but now, no heavy pay, no advert.

Persistence makes wealth.
i will reach their one day.....i know for sure
Re: How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by compyla: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2013
jaybossYBNL:
i will reach their one day.....i know for sure

absolutely.
Re: How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by PNN: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
I sent an email 2 U about more likes on Facebook n Twitter. Pls reply
Re: How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by compyla: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
(PNN):
I sent an email 2 U about more likes on Facebook n Twitter. Pls reply

As at this moment, I don't have any unanswered mail. Maybe you need to check the email you sent it to; compylatechnologies@gmail.com. And if it's correct, then I have replied you. Check your inbox. Thanks for the interest.
Re: How Blogging Can Change Your Life Forever by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
hello programmers/wap masters do you know you can make millions by owniong a bulk sms site? . . . finally you can get the best and cheapest bulk sms script that delivers as fast as obama's jet at just N3000. . . compared to others who collect N20,000 for the script. . . we also have pnbl scripts, classified scripts. . . and full website scripts, file encrypter and many more. PS: additional services: we would help you install the script even if you dont know anything about programming. . . for the first 20 people . . . call me on 08163817293 or email: iamseyiajayi@gmail.com. Good day

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Remove SMF Copyright Details From SMF 2.0.X? / Do People Still Click Ads? / Google Mail Is Rubish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.