Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ (1306 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by shilling(f): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2008
I think he's a very good actor. He doesn't read lines unlike many Nollywood actors and he acts his bad boy roles very well. What do you think?
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by Seun(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2008
Well, "fake" isa term that applies to every actor.
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by jkpretty(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Topic

whatever
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by Afribiz(f): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
Jim Iyke, fake?
Well, i don't see him as fake, just that he overplays his roles at times.
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by bluehorizo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
Afribiz:

he overplays his roles at times.
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by Gonorrhea(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2008
whatever your opinion is poster, i wont change my mind about the fact that Jim Iyke is phoney and fake!
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by Raymond88(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2008
Jim Iyke like many other Nigerian actors is very good, he just needs a very good director which Nollywood lacks at the moment.
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2008
Afribiz:

Jim Iyke, fake?
Well, i don't see him as fake, just that he overplays his roles at times.

that is more like it
I do not think he's fake either
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by lucabrasi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
@topic
i think he s an ok actor but the reason why i think he s fake is because he was not born in the united states and neither has he been there untill just a couple of years ago,yet he has always tried too hard with his phonetics which doesnt flow most times and seem as if he makes it up as he goes
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by jaybaby(f): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2008
What is wrong with u GUYZ angry---- must U b born in d US b4 u can spk like 'em--if his role says he shld act like a jand guy n he can flow so well in it does that make him a FAKE?
he only interprets d xter given 2 him in da script--waz da FUSS? angry
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by eezzy(f): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
Jim's one of the best. He is far from fake
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by lucabrasi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2008
jaybaby:

What is wrong with u GUYZ angry---- must You b born in d US before u can spk like 'em--if his role says he shld act like a jand guy n he can flow so well in it does that make him a FAKE?
he only interprets d xter given 2 him in da script--waz da FUSS? angry
lean back abeg,its my own opinion,one thing i know is that it s much more believable to speak straight,proper english when u are given a script to act american than phonetics that is really bad,even if he had never travelled to the us before but pulls it off nicely then im cool with that,the thing is that he tried too hard, and it comes out bad, again just my own opinion feel free to disagree with me
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by Shaz(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
maybe cuz he uses a fake accent and over-reacts
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by MissyB1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2008
He overplays his roles at tyms.TRUE!! BHUT HE'S STIL ONE OF MA BEST.
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by Shaz(f): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2008
I don't get to watch them Nollywood movies anymore so Idk. .I'd prefer classics like RMD, Sola Fosudo and em to Jim Iyke tho. .
Re: Why Do People Call Jim Iyke Fake? I Beg To Differ by phelex(f): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
[list]
[li]Jim Iyke, fake?
Well, i don't see him as fake, just that he overplays his roles at times. [/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
i agree wif u

(1) (Reply)

Christian Ronaldo To Buy A Car Worth 340,000 Pounds (82million Naira) / 2face Or Banky W / Mike Ezuruonye Becomes Face Of Amstel Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.