Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,729 members, 7,975,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby (18725 Views)

A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? / 13.47-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section / C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby by todayguest(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2013
My boss' wife had a similar experience. She was said to be pregnant. And attended ante-natals. In her own case, she was already past 40, and never had a child before. So, the news gave them great joy. He bought every thing in readyness of the arrival of their bundle of joy. The D-day came.To their utmost surprise. No child was found in her womb. The doctor used all the lenses he had to no avail. There was no child! They deed all they could to keep the news private. Even that became impossibe. Since then, one question I keep asking myself. Was the child not 'kicking' for that long?
Re: Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby by UmmRumy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
In the case of d 2nd woman they probably stole d baby.
Re: Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby by infonubia(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Umm Rumy: In the case of d 2nd woman they probably stole d baby.

Someone said that too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? / Kidney Failure: Patient’s Mother Greedy, Took N3.9m, Says NGO / Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.