Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,185 members, 7,913,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Are You Born Again..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are You Born Again..? (389 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Are You Born Again, Then You Are Righteous, Justified. / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Born Again..? by merzybenedict(m): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2013
This question strike me some hours ago..and couldn't give a response...is it because you want to enjoy life to the fullest through christ or is it because of the wrath of God in the end time..?...why are you(you reading this) born again..?
Re: Why Are You Born Again..? by castielo(m): 5:45am On Dec 18, 2013
There are lots of promises written in the Bible for those who are in christ. e.g Dominion over situations and circumstances, power and authority. and yea, like you mentioned, I can enjoy life to its fullest tru Christ Jesus. So fear of being raptured or not being raptured dosn't come into play.. If by grace I was saved, then honestly, 'tis by dat same grace dat i'll make heaven.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Identification With The Cross / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / Your Word Is True From The Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.