Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures (22423 Views)

Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching / Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Olateef(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
disgusting
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by LMAyedun(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Disgusting dude!
Just too gayish. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Ocutegan(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
I see somebody hiding his skin like Michael Jackson in future
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by UnknownT: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Speechless
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by tolex34(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
The guy now looks brighter than his future

2 Likes

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Lilimax(f): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
One word- Hideous
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
But seriously this nigga looks disgusting damnit,GAY a$$ nigga.
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=60pt] GAY [/size]

Seconded
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
The last pic looks soo fineee,me like to kiss those lips kiss kiss kiss

Now if a man does something different,he suddenly becomes gay. How many of y'all has he put his D in his A.hole undecided undecided
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by OgologoDimkpa: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
He's just tacky, weird, gross, horrific, and digustingly awful angry
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Matildachinyere(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
and he hasn't stopped oo, he just dey start grin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by themyt: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
wharevers grin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by georgecso(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is he a "he" or a "she"?
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by LizzyAnn(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
They look cute in the last pics undecided
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Mina98(f): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Igbos like bleaching undecided
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by haibe(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pela tonye and his mum

He says beautiful skin is a guarantee, try my products

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by haibe(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tonye with the girls.

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by yuncka: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pipl wey b albino dey cry say sun no dey gree dem see wel, dis one sef I tire o.

D guy sef luk lyk GAYbriel!

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by mariong(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Disgusting pictures.
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by bawzz: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
gaylord!!! pls this huy suppose get standard 14 yrs
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by DocAdray(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmmm...
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by begwong: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hope you can maintain the usage of that bleaching chemicals,because in a few years time,your old age go yarn you for body tongue
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by chi3280(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Airforce1: Nice One

Let's kick darkness out of africa..
Dude,don't you think you need the bleaching too? You're as dark as midnight. Try it and see the diff. grin grin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by knockturnal(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
rafhell: Bunch of stvpid gays.
I'm sure he bleached his d!(k and @$$ too
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by joshuaidibia(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
no beefs. but seriously. ds nigga looks like a gay to me. D clothing,sittin posture and all dat.
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
F.a.g grin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
What did this guy do to himself
He was handsome and very OK pre-bleaching.
Why ?
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Asemo11(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Africa micheal jackson
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by UnknownT: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mina98: Igbos like bleaching undecided
Does the name sound/look like an Igbo name? Illiteracy is badt
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by naijamd(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bleaching is no cure for inferiority complex...
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is disgusting. Bleaching is terrible and reflects the idea that people are ashamed of being black or think it is inferior! I am an Oyinbo and prefer my girl just as she was born. Be proud of the colour you were born (WHITE OR BLACK). Also Bleaching is very bad for the skin. By the time you are 40 or 50 you will look 70 or 80! I would not have a girlfriend who bleached and am glad that my fiancee (an Edo gal) is proud of the colour that God gave her. Our pikin will be coffee coloured (probably) and we will be proud of that!
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
What nuqqa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Buy Fabric At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? / Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry / Check Out This Newspaper-Inspired Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.